Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821868 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Canadahome: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
This ur mail no dey deliver o. Msg me: wasiusanni2002@gmail.com

Boss, can I send you an email? I need it as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Canadahome: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2018
nanaghano:

Firstly I am not your broda or a bro and secondly I didn't change my words OK. Go back to what I wrote and lemme know where I changed my words. It's not compulsory to comment on all posts. All the best!

Oga boss! Honestly, you do not need this. Just acknowledge the correction and move on. Let us all live in peace...

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Yes, Am available for Everybody
Canadahome:

Boss, can I send you an email? I need it as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2018
So sorry if u feel offended. But I was only on ur side o.
Am sorry once again.
nanaghano:

Firstly I am not your broda or a bro and secondly I didn't change my words OK. Go back to what I wrote and lemme know where I changed my words. It's not compulsory to comment on all posts. All the best!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Elcid1(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
Good one for choosing to re-write. If u wish, I can send you Liz paid video materials for Writing. U'll find them very very useful. All the best!
pls do you mind sending me this video, i just Sent you a OM. eraofnd@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2018
nanaghano:

I think you misunderstood him cos both of you are actually saying same thing

Let's live in peace

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tomcin: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Eraytee:
try to add your speaking module to it for remark, just to increase your chances of getting a refund for a favorable EOR.

Pls forward the paid Liz writing video my email @augustacindy@gmail.com thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Donacanada: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Please send to edgesgroup@gmail.com
wasseynewest:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:

Hi, I'll suggest you put it up as a link so people can download the docs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tendopein: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Good morning...please I would be interested in the videos to...please help!! Sos!!
wasseynewest:
Good one for choosing to re-write. If u wish, I can send you Liz paid video materials for Writing. U'll find them very very useful. All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:
@Dontee07 I also need to apply for EOR cry cry
And I heard that MOD now shares office with Dominos and Cold stone
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....lets go there. That kind EOR (Dominos & Cold Stone)....if you know, you know. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Adunnee:

Lets be discreet in what we do. How do you expect him to put someone's else source of livelihood on the Internet? If you need, PM him and not request he put online.
Things we do and get away with Nigeria cant be tried outside ooo...they will sue ones ass and he/she will pay dearly.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by milayo(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:

please kindly help me with the video too. I'm writing Ielts on Dec 1 and currently studying. please help a sister. festusie@gmail.com

thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Choi! See over zealousness wey dey do me. cheesy
I have a list of to-dos that I'm ticking off ni and passport photos is one of them. I'll go and get the soft copies from the guy then. Thanks a bunch

futureenergy:

Wetin you carry passport photos dey do pre-ITA? Lol.
Are these photos hardcopy or softcopy? You know for passport photographs, the more recent the better.

What I was actually saying is that eAPR needs softcopy passport photos, which you don't necessarily have to worry so much about. It's during PPR that you need to send photos (hardcopy) that fit the specs perfectly. The photos would be dated and within six months at the time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2018
DonTee07:

Lets be discreet in what we do. How do you expect him to put someone's else source of livelihood on the Internet? If you need, PM him and not request he put online.
Things we do and get away with Nigeria cant be tried outside ooo...they will sue ocnes ass and he/she will pay dearly.

Wawu! That could have been said in a better way. It was just a suggestion to avoid people clogging the thread with email addresses just like the IELTS thread...and no, I don't need the information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
Na u go tire grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
I don't think it shld be exposed so much like that, besides in a way I might be running a risk cos most of those tinz comes with terms & condition
Adunnee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2018
I believe this whole discussion is about the paid video.

See, It's not about being said in a better way. Let me try to break it down a little further.

This is a PAID video. Sharing it with the third party without express permission from the author is called PIRACY.

The authour of this video produced a lot of free materials for the benefit of everyone. The paid video is one of her revenue sources. If it is pirated and she doesn't have enough resources to produce both the paid video and the free ones, she might end up folding up the production and that's all.

By the way, she is doing 50% off the paid materials right now. Please avail yourself of that opportunity rather than trying to justify what is not right.

Good morning.
Adunnee:

Wawu! That could have been said in a better way. It was just a suggestion to avoid people clogging the thread with email addresses just like the IELTS thread...and no, I don't need the information.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2018
U're very very right my broda. Sincerely urs I understood this huge risk too but I just pray.....smiles
DonTee07:

Things we do and get away with Nigeria cant be tried outside ooo...they will sue ones ass and he/she will pay dearly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2018
My dear, honestly I don over tire sef. Nvr knew the request would be this much. In fact, it's countless. Make una dey gather money in case Liz sue me o......lols.
ontarioissauga:

Na u go tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Both of u made a valuable suggestion ehn. Pls let's not misunderstand ourselves.
Adunnee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2018
I totally agree! Maybe time to STOP
ijoseda:
I believe this whole discussion is about the paid video.

See, It's not about being said in a better way. Let me try to break it down a little further.

This is a PAID video. Sharing it with the third party without express permission of the author is called PIRACY.

The authour of this video produced a lot of free materials for the benefit of everyone. The paid video is one of her revenue sources. If it is pirated and she doesn't have enough resources to produce both the paid video and the free ones, she might end up folding up the production and that's all.

By the way, she is doing 50% off the paid materials right now. Please avail yourself of that opportunity rather than trying to justify what is not right.

Good morning.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
My dear, honestly I don over tire sef. Nvr knew the request would be this much. In fact, it's countless. Make una dey gather money in case Liz sue me o......lols.
Okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dydxda: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2018
HI Ramaj, For ICES, what will specify as type of organisation and name of organisation i want the report to be presented to. Am stucked here. Also confirm that ECA for immigration is 10 weeks. KIndly respond ASAP so that i can start my evaluation with ICES. REachout to me via email: dydxda@yahoo.com

sunbbo:

Thank you very much.

Je m'appelle HeThatHasAnHearLetHim.....Hear..ICES activated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Yes there is. From Apple Junction going towards Festac just before the Link Bridge look to your right there's a Studio 24 there. It's opposite the Zenith Bank.
pepe1:

And one in Festac close to Apple Junction.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Please for those who have written IELTS with MOD Lagos Centre please how many days before the exam did you have your speaking test? I will need to travel to Lagos for mine and I just want to prepare accordingly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2018
First what is d date of ur test? If it's still a bit far then u can call them & request to arrange a date of ur convenience, sighting ur situation. Otherwise u can be scheduled for the test any day within d wk of the other 3 components. It can actually be any day btw Mon-Fri.
Amica26:
Please for those who have written IELTS with MOD Lagos Centre please how many days before the exam did you have your speaking test? I will need to travel to Lagos for mine and I just want to prepare accordingly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2018
DONE
adewumz:
Okay, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
First what is d date of ur test? If it's still a bit far then u can call them & request to arrange a date of ur convenience, sighting ur situation. Otherwise u can be scheduled for the test any day within d wk of the other 3 components. It can actually be any day btw Mon-Fri.

Okay. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.