Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820477 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:
I know many have quickly noted Ralph's email so it bears repeating again;
Please don't write to him unless your application has crossed the 6 months mark.
Use other options available to us so that those who truly need Ralph in the future will not meet a closed door
Tainkiu

@Prof. Snape Dumbledore Ralphrulz.................

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Still waiting. Anyone please? (This has nothing to do with IQAS or LLB) Thanks once again
boco2126:
Please anyone with a law school contact for transcript, please help me out abeg. @Livy2018, kindly assist biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stylishmum: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
@kunlesteel

Please have you received a response yet? Waiting for the same thing...it's my assumption that it might not hold because of the public holiday.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Meanwhile who needs a medical appointment with Qlife, i have a spot that i am willing to give out. I already did mine with IOM.

Good afternoon, all.

Concerning the Planning for Canada session...

Last month, I was given available dates to choose from, and I chose the 20th of this month. No feedback or correspondence since then.

Please, for those that have attended the session, is this normal? Should I not have received a confirmation mail stating venue, date and time?[/font]

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Stylishmum:

Meanwhile who needs a medical appointment with Qlife, i have a spot that i am willing to give out. I already did mine with IOM.

Please I sent you a PM on this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhahahahhah I actually agree
Tojued:

My dear water won't solve these issues.

We need:
8777 ielts
ECA release or 2nd degree
POF
PPR

Na search/wait for these things naim dey cause all this tension.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Livy2018: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have replied your pm sir, check your email.
boco2126:
Still waiting. Anyone please? (This has nothing to do with IQAS or LLB) Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adaoh: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
I tap into this oh! Amen! Better prayer. Sept AOR here. All the best to us! smiley

keemaQ:
I can feel my PPR. I’m getting my PPR before the year runs out, in as much as my AOR is OCT 8 I know my story would be different. I will come back and quote this post by his grace!

Speak it into existence !!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wawu!!!

So I go offline for a weekend and have to go through almost 20 pages? angry

Congrata @kiboe and @rijo02. @rijo02 what a story!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adaoh: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
pls let's not be fighting here and clogging up the pages with fights when we are all looking up to GOD for our common goal of heading to cannyland. let's learn to relate with each other respectfully. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Good evening please I want to update my contact address but when filling the web form I was asked whether my application is being processed by an office outside Canada. Not sure whether to say yes or no because I asked and the agent did not know.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol. You and @Godisincontrol are doing well.

What always strikes me is the number of Nigerians challenging CIC's decisions in court. We do wrong things and then still go to court. We are over-represented in the court cases. You don't see the nationalities of the top immigrant countries like China or Philipines that represented.

Mamaroon:

Thanks Godisincontrol.....these judicial cases of people vs Canada are so interesting.......and a great source of wisdom for us to learn from the negative experiences of others.

Imagine someone who qualifies in all respects for EE except his POF....... that they even gave him 2nd chance to explain.......then joo2018's person... Suri whose employment for TRV didn't gel with EE work experience....

A link is enough for the wise!

joo2018 where are you? how are you? serve us some more of these cases please....for our reading pleasure and learning

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TITILOLA88: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
So in other news, I did medicals today at IOM. It shall end in praise!!!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
dydxda:
HI Ramaj, For ICES, what will specify as type of organisation and name of organisation i want the report to be presented to. Am stucked here. Also confirm that ECA for immigration is 10 weeks. KIndly respond ASAP so that i can start my evaluation with ICES. REachout to me via

Je m'appelle Ramj

Once its ECA your report is automatically accesible to CIC no need to add them again.

For ICES many peole have got their's in 5-6 weeks. So have faith.

I see u too like maths from your email but worry not wont need it.

We can deal here except its necesarry.

Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
waynetemi:
So my application (post AOR) will be a year old in about 2 weeks. No longer anxious , just indifferent now.

I sent an email two months ago to the minister for immigration but it didnt help. Just got a generic email about my security check not started. Same thing as GCSM notes. Not even going to bother with that one again. Done 3 already.

Makes me wonder if contacting Goodale will change anything. Please can someone share his correct email? Let me give it a shot so i know i have tried all avenues.

This is massiave o.
God will give you a fantastic post-Christmas gift called PPR and a new year token in the name of COPR in Jesus name.

Je m'appelle AMEN

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
PFL on POF shared on a WhatsApp group

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mamaroon:
ITA clinchers...... pls read this and fear God...don't rush to submit and get AOR...patience is a virtue....let your application match the checklist so that even Accra will have nothing on you.

This gentleman updated expired passport (imagine such a small issue)...and application denied...no ADR! and the decision was upheld.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/317843/index.do?r=AAAAAQAbZmVkZXJhbCBza2lsbGVkIHdvcmtlciAyMDE4AQ

This is massive o - no mercy from the VO at all.

Not nice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by odun4real: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pls am new here and I have followed many thread on Canada pr, and I found this forum helpful I have done my ielts and my eca is on the way, my issues is bank account statement, honestly I don't habmve such amount of money as I am a civil servant, pls guy is there anyway around the proof of fund matter, and i don't even have someone to give me the money pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
That's the thing about Indians. They do share their refusal stories and others learn.

But, naija lailai, everybody locks up. The reason we are not hearing from people with AVO may not just be the delay in processing. It may also be that after interviews, applications are refused. But without sharing the knowledge, how can others learn?
Godisincontrol:
PFL on POF shared on a WhatsApp group

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
odun4real:
Pls am new here and I have followed many thread on Canada pr, and I found this forum helpful I have done my ielts and my eca is on the way, my issues is bank account statement, honestly I don't habmve such amount of money as I am a civil servant, pls guy is there anyway around the proof of fund matter, and i don't even have someone to give me the money pls help

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/142808/index.do

Welcome to the best DIY Group you can imagine - I posted the link above not to scare you but so you see that doing funny thing w.r.t POF is not permissible.

However If you can read this NL Famous PAGE ONE. you would find succor and guidance and this too and this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
odun4real:
There is no way around it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Xbature: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
daks02:
It'll be updated in time, don't worry.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
odun4real:

One way is to get a job offer in Canada. With that there's no need to disclose proof of funds.

If your CRS is worthy of an invitation, there could be a family member, friend who can do a gift deed of the funds you require. All the best!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
AIP

Text version: Atlantic immigration pilot - A step by step guide
Programs
Atlantic Intermediate Skilled Program (AISP)
Atlantic High Skilled Program (AHSP)
Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
Note: A Labour Market Impact Assessment is not needed for Atlantic Immigration Pilot programs.

Employer designation
Employer in Atlantic Canada who is interested in using the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP) to fill a full time job vacancy contacts Provincial Immigration Office to express interest.
Employer contacts a participating settlement service provider organization and commits to preparing their workplace to welcome newcomers.
Employer applies to the province to become a designated employer.
Atlantic Province designates the employer.
Employer finds a recruit that meets the program criteria based on their initial assessment and offers them a job.
Endorsement
Employer connects their recruit with a participating settlement service provider organization.
Candidate contacts a settlement service provider organization of their choice for a needs assessment service that will result in a settlement plan for themselves and their family.
Settlement service provider organization provides candidate with a settlement plan after the needs assessment.
Candidate sends a copy of the settlement plan to the employer
Employer completes the provincial endorsement application, identifying the appropriate program based on candidate’s work experience and including the job offer and settlement plan, and sends it to the province.

In cases where it is urgent to fill the position, candidates may be eligible for a temporary work permit. Certain conditions apply, such as having a valid job offer, a referral letter from the province and a commitment to apply for permanent residence. Consult the website for more information.

Province reviews and approves the endorsement application. Province sends candidate an endorsement letter.
Immigration application
Candidate completes their permanent residence application and sends it to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) including their endorsement letter and any other required documents.
IRCC processes the application - Applications will be processed in six months or less in the majority of cases.
Approved candidate and their family come to Atlantic Canada.
Employer supports candidate and their family’s settlement and integration in their workplace and community in partnership with settlement service provider organization.
For more details on the Atlantic Immigration Pilot, see www.canada.ca/atlantic-immigration

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Temas: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
so its MEP/BIL. For those who know my story help me thank God. by the way baby is doing fine and eating out my pocket

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Temas:
so its MEP/BIL. For those who know my story help me thank God. by the way baby is doing fine and eating out my pocket
congrats, pls let her eat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Topsmamen:

@Prof. Snape Dumbledore Ralphrulz.................
ayam smelling something grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ramj:

DEAR GTB TREASURY BILLERS

You can get the below from your account officer do not relent till you get this at least.

Thanks soo much @bammy2017
thanks, this was what I got.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
jholarharde:
ayam smelling something grin

Don't you always?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Temas:
Oh thank God!!!!
Open that pocket wider joor gringrin gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.