Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821790 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2018
ijoseda:
I believe this whole discussion is about the paid video.

See, It's not about being said in a better way. Let me try to break it down a little further.

This is a PAID video. Sharing it with the third party without express permission from the author is called PIRACY.

The authour of this video produced a lot of free materials for the benefit of everyone. The paid video is one of her revenue sources. If it is pirated and she doesn't have enough resources to produce both the paid video and the free ones, she might end up folding up the production and that's all.

By the way, she is doing 50% off the paid materials right now. Please avail yourself of that opportunity rather than trying to justify what is not right.

Good morning.

Are you okay at all? Did you understand the context of my suggestion? It was a suggestion, why are you sweating over it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
NDVO sent out PPR rain this morning. Did same last week Monday. What's Accra waiting for? Can't even remember the last time O saw PPR from AVO talk less of rain.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
ok

Adunnee:

Are you okay at all? Did you understand the context of my suggestion? It was a suggestion, why are you sweating over it?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2018
I can feel my PPR. I’m getting my PPR before the year runs out, in as much as my AOR is OCT 8 I know my story would be different. I will come back and quote this post by his grace!

Speak it into existence !!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Chai! This is so so disappointing guys! For what na
We are all matured to be able to tolerate ourselves "no matter what" guys. Am pretty sure u guys have nvr met and possibly won't, so why turn a forum for sharing & impacting knowledge to an abuse ground I am also on another platform dominated by Indians and honestly they have nvr let tinz get to this level. Despite when there exist a different of opinions, they find a way around it amicably.
Suppose "tojued" abuse me I go leave her comment follow "Ontario sugar"(lol), if ontario too show color I move to ifeoma, and so on, instead of just displaying this stunts on public platform.
Elders in the house, please weigh in ooooo! This shouldn't be happening at allllllll
ijoseda:
Go and ask your parents at home if they are ok.

Awon oni baje oshie!

Take corrections now, they wont, until they get into trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2018
I say AMEN to ur desires dear. Grace follow u!
keemaQ:
I can feel my PPR. I’m getting my PPR before the year runs out, in as much as my AOR is OCT 8 I know my story would be different. I will come back and quote this post by his grace!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by woaini(f): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:

Hi please I sent you a PM. I need your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2018
I've withdrawn my comment. No need to quote. All man dey run hin own race.

Cheers.

wasseynewest:
We are all matured to be able to tolerate ourselves "no matter what" guys. Am pretty sure u guys have nvr met and possibly won't, so why turn a forum for sharing & impacting knowledge to an abuse ground I am also on another platform dominated by Indians and honestly they have nvr let tinz get to this level. Despite when there exist a different of opinions, they find a way around it amicably.
Suppose "tojued" abuse me I go leave her comment follow "Ontario sugar"(lol), if ontario too show color I move to ifeoma, and so on, instead of just displaying this stunts on public platform.
Elders in the house, please weigh in ooooo! This shouldn't be happening at allllllll

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2018
ijoseda:
I believe this whole discussion is about the paid video.

See, It's not about being said in a better way. Let me try to break it down a little further.

This is a PAID video. Sharing it with the third party without express permission from the author is called PIRACY.

The authour of this video produced a lot of free materials for the benefit of everyone. The paid video is one of her revenue sources. If it is pirated and she doesn't have enough resources to produce both the paid video and the free ones, she might end up folding up the production and that's all.

By the way, she is doing 50% off the paid materials right now. Please avail yourself of that opportunity rather than trying to justify what is not right.

Good morning.

Oh please. Let us not quarrel over this issue. I appeal to both of you. She might have been wrong, but if you understand the reason she actually said that, u could actually see reason. If you go to the "preparing for ielts thread" for instance, you would see that almost everything there is about "send to my email...."..., and nothing much goes on there anymore. She was tryna avoid a similar situation here. Please let's understand. Both of you mean well.

Have a blessed week ahead!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tolulopearl: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2018
I tap into this as well by God's grace, in addition with my COPR.
keemaQ:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Amica26:
Please anyone with MOD customer care line Help please.

Check their website online nah!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2018
AMEN!

keemaQ:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2018
tolulopearl:
I tap into this as well by God's grace, in addition with my COPR.

I am getting ITA before the end of this year by his grace too!! Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Once i remember the 23rd of November release date draws closer, I begin to purge immediately. Baba God pls answer my prayers oo ...

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:

hahahaha tojued has repented. If only you knew the magnitude of conflict I instigated on this forum in those days. If I drop bait for you you no go fit resist. I promise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2018
COPR:

Check their website online nah!

Lol I did. Been calling them but they are not picking. Will keep trying tho. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Godisincontrol:
Still on POF

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/142808/index.do

Thanks Godisincontrol.....these judicial cases of people vs Canada are so interesting.......and a great source of wisdom for us to learn from the negative experiences of others.

Imagine someone who qualifies in all respects for EE except his POF....... that they even gave him 2nd chance to explain.......then joo2018's person... Suri whose employment for TRV didn't gel with EE work experience....

joo2018 where are you? how are you? serve us some more of these cases please....for our reading pleasure and learning
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Some people need chilled water... Very chilled water

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OYASALOF(f): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
AOR November 19, 2018.

Dear God, thank you for granting me speedy process
cheesy grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hephgirl:
Some people need chilled water... Very chilled water

My dear water won't solve these issues.

We need:
8777 ielts
ECA release or 2nd degree
POF
PPR

Na search/wait for these things naim dey cause all this tension.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by waynetemi: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
So my application (post AOR) will be a year old in about 2 weeks. No longer anxious , just indifferent now.

I sent an email two months ago to the minister for immigration but it didnt help. Just got a generic email about my security check not started. Same thing as GCSM notes. Not even going to bother with that one again. Done 3 already.

Makes me wonder if contacting Goodale will change anything. Please can someone share his correct email? Let me give it a shot so i know i have tried all avenues.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hahahahaha. Abeg ooooo
Tojued:

hahahaha tojued has repented. If only you knew the magnitude of conflict I instigated on this forum in those days. If I drop bait for you you no go fit resist. I promise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
waynetemi:
So my application (post AOR) will be a year old in about 2 weeks. No longer anxious , just indifferent now.

I sent an email two months ago to the minister for immigration but it didnt help. Just got a generic email about my security check not started. Same thing as GCSM notes. Not even going to bother with that one again. Done 3 already.

Makes me wonder if contacting Goodale will change anything. Please can someone share his correct email? Let me give it a shot so i know i have tried all avenues.

I pray it doesn't go beyond a year. Great how you've been able to move onto indifference. Which type of security check not started is this one? Abi you're AVO crew?

This should be his email ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca. Kpele, it will still end in praise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pls keep trying. Na like that dem dey delay
Amica26:

Lol I did. Been calling them but they are not picking. Will keep trying tho. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by meelola007(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pls Fam,

Can anyone assist with the process for collecting transcript at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
A fast and reliable process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tolulopearl: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
does anyone have details of the present price of medicals at IOM for a family of 4, i need a quick response please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
tolulopearl:
does anyone have details of the present price of medicals at IOM for a family of 4, i need a quick response please.

Google is your friend.
https://nigeria.iom.int/migration-health-assessment-centre-mhac

https://nigeria.iom.int/sites/default/files/newsletter/Revised_%20Information_Sheet_%20eMedical.pdf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DadR: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bros, please I don't mind if you can send me this video material for writing - newzone4luv@yahoo.com

Gracias

wasseynewest:
Good one for choosing to re-write. If u wish, I can send you Liz paid video materials for Writing. U'll find them very very useful. All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Our God of wonders that performs miracle everyday will intervene in ur matter. Pls just hang on and don't loose hope. God will answer u soon.
waynetemi:

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
meelola007:
Pls Fam,

Can anyone assist with the process for collecting transcript at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
A fast and reliable process.

I have a contact that helped with mine. He works in academic records. Please send a Pm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tamaratare: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Good day everyone, please I need materials for IELTS preparation. Please help a sister, Thanks. tamcykul@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you.
stonecoldcafe:

Congrats @maworld
Congrats @naijaismyown
Congrats @toskeO
Congrats @ebi12
Congrats @ boco2126 on your ielts result, reavealhidden,
Congrats to @Hephgirl, OgechiBae, Dannyko, gbengaolu360, pejuhazel, adebee16, Barryston and other ITA grabbers today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.