Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826225 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please anyone with a law school contact for transcript, please help me out abeg. @Livy2018, kindly assist biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
Pls keep trying. Na like that dem dey delay

Thank you. They finally replied. Y'all are the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
ITA clinchers.......don't rush to submit and get AOR......let your application match the checklist so that even Accra will have nothing on you.

This gentleman updated expired passport (imagine such a small issue)...and application denied...no ADR! and the decision was upheld.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/317843/index.do?r=AAAAAQAbZmVkZXJhbCBza2lsbGVkIHdvcmtlciAyMDE4AQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
boco2126:
Please anyone with a law school contact for transcript, please help me out abeg. @Livy2018, kindly assist biko.

You don't need that fam. You can just use your degree certificate and apply to IQAS for your ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yes I know this. Let's just say I still need it. I will be glad if you or anyone can help me with a contact. Thanks!
Amica26:

You don't need that fam. You can just use your degree certificate and apply to IQAS for your ECA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
jholarharde:
hello my people, I recently invested in tbills but the confirmation letter I got in my mail was quite different from the ones I got from my former investments. this last one has no GTB logo neither does it have any authorizing signature. The other ones has logo and two signatures. Who has experienced this abeg, because I'm thinking of going to tear for them tomorrow. I'm of the opinion IRCC will not accept it. It was not even an attached, I think it was typed.

futureenergy:

Mine was just a semi-formal email from my account officer without even my name. The email address it was sent is not the one IRCC knows.

Anyway, I just submitted it like that with my account statement showing the debit. That was the additional stress for me because I wouldn't have attached that SOA.
I believe IRCC should ask GTB if they doubt it.

DEAR GTB TREASURY BILLERS

You can get the below from your account officer do not relent till you get this at least.

Thanks soo much @bammy2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mamaroon:
ITA clinchers...... pls read this and fear God...don't rush to submit and get AOR...patience is a virtue....let your application match the checklist so that even Accra will have nothing on you.

This gentleman updated expired passport (imagine such a small issue)...and application denied...no ADR! and the decision was upheld.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/317843/index.do?r=AAAAAQAbZmVkZXJhbCBza2lsbGVkIHdvcmtlciAyMDE4AQ

Damn
Why would he think a medical form was a substitute for a valid passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mamaroon:
ITA clinchers...... pls read this and fear God...don't rush to submit and get AOR...patience is a virtue....let your application match the checklist so that even Accra will have nothing on you.

The line between being careful not to make mistakes and being plain silly is not even thin. He was even refunded self. Wetin him want again?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by captainxero: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Babesy:
Once i remember the 23rd of November release date draws closer, I begin to purge immediately. Baba God pls answer my prayers oo ...
Loool me too! The release of the result of my IELTS mod on 23 I’m scared I need 8 minimum

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Relax guys, na good news una go hear by God's grace.
captainxero:

Loool me too! The release of the result of my IELTS mod on 23 I’m scared I need 8 minimum

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tojued:

The line between being careful not to make mistakes and being plain silly is not even thin. He was even refunded self. Wetin him want again?
I'm more curious about how he got ITA. He's 47 years.
He should have just submitted a new application, why waste time in court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by waynetemi: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sent an email . Thanks a lot. It moved from London to Kyiv.
Tojued:

I pray it doesn't go beyond a year. Great how you've been able to move onto indifference. Which type of security check not started is this one? Abi you're AVO crew?

This should be his email ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca. Kpele, it will still end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kolabyk(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
waynetemi:
So my application (post AOR) will be a year old in about 2 weeks.

Makes me wonder if contacting Goodale will change anything. Please can someone share his correct email? .
Goodale's email - ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

I'll suggest you also call IRCC agent via hangout on +16139444000. Just so you can confirm from the call centre directly.

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bammy2017: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
My pleasure smiley
Ramj:

DEAR GTB TREASURY BILLERS

You can get the below from your account officer do not relent till you get this at least.

Thanks soo much @bammy2017

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
waynetemi:

That's a whole lot of progress. Kiev has so far been taking a maximum of three weeks. congrats in advance!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I'm more curious about how he got ITA. He's 47 years.
He should have just submitted a new application, why waste time in court?

They refunded him nau so he had money to enrich immigration lawyer. As for age it could be a PNP or job offer something or he's already living in the Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
U see! I entered prayer room for u now now & tinz changed(smiles). Congrats & d remaining process shall fly pass rocket.
waynetemi:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
waynetemi:
So my application (post AOR) will be a year old in about 2 weeks. No longer anxious , just indifferent now.

I sent an email two months ago to the minister for immigration but it didnt help. Just got a generic email about my security check not started. Same thing as GCSM notes. Not even going to bother with that one again. Done 3 already.

Makes me wonder if contacting Goodale will change anything. Please can someone share his correct email? Let me give it a shot so i know i have tried all avenues.

Wow! A year! Na wah o. This is his email ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca.
You can also try calling CIC on on +1 613-944-4000 and follow the voice prompt (to get to speak to an agent, you'll press 1,1,1,2,2,2,2,0) (make sure your airtime is robust or u can use Google hang out). I truly pray u get ur PPR before the month ends.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adiepena: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
waynetemi:

Did u send a mail to Ralph?
How long did it take him to reply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrTeeo: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
captainxero:

The thing dey do me like that tooo. It shall end in success

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrTeeo: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
U see! I entered prayer room for u now now & tinz changed(smiles). Congrats & d remaining process shall fly pass rocket.

My heart also went out to him, I just put myself in his shoes and honestly it's not a good feeling. Godspeed In the remaining processes

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
MrTeeo:

The thing dey do me like that tooo. It shall end in success

I'm so anxious, each time I think about it I just pray, I'm assured that it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tojued:

They refunded him nau so he had money to enrich immigration lawyer. As for age it could be a PNP or job offer something or he's already living in the Canada.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're right though. I feel bad for him sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Xbature: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
Just like the last person responded to me on the former thread that i will get update very soon, truly o that day i got update on medical and they asked for biometrics which i've done and my applicant information page on the right hand side where other infos are displayed showed the date the Biometrics was done. Now i want to ask, when will this be updated on my profile? Do i need to do something like upload something? because till now its still says "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
Your advise is welcomed.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
I know many have quickly noted Ralph's email so it bears repeating again;
Please don't write to him unless your application has crossed the 6 months mark.
Use other options available to us so that those who truly need Ralph in the future will not meet a closed door
Tainkiu

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
GBAM!

Ifeoma77:
Please don't write to him unless your application has crossed the 6 months mark.
Use other options available to us so that those who truly need Ralph in the future will not meet a closed door
Tainkiu

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
It'll be updated in time, don't worry.

Xbature:
Hello everyone,
Just like the last person responded to me on the former thread that i will get update very soon, truly o that day i got update on medical and they asked for biometrics which i've done and my applicant information page on the right hand side where other infos are displayed showed the date the Biometrics was done. Now i want to ask, when will this be updated on my profile? Do i need to do something like upload something? because till now its still says "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
Your advise is welcomed.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Tainkiu

Good thing he doesn't respond more than once except on rare occasions. It should be guarded jealousy as a life line when all else has failed wrt getting info.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Tainkiu
grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tolulopearl: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bettybeauty: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please I need response this time, ejor. What does waec attestation letter contain. Please don't Waka pass, those that ve passed d stage. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.