Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820455 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
youngRx:

lolz...then u had to ruin the masked identity by signing off like dat?? only one person and one alone signs off his post like that.

CONGRATS ooo....the hustle finally paid off for u.

IF you know you know grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
A big congratulation to @TEECANN and @DBJay.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats TEECANN and DBjay

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hykin: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
And with Family Size of 5. Tuwalee Baba... The new land is blessed

iamkunski:
When I saw Teecan’s 60% of POF is 25% of Pension Fund. My jaw just dropped. Congrats bro!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I just hope we don't spoil something good.
The irony is; now that he/she has landed in Accra, Ralph might be needed in the future. And if @Godisincontrol is right, then this person just wasted their one shot with Ralph

Patience is a virtue in this race. May his/her stay at Accra be short and may he/she not have need to write Ralph again.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mzstephh:
The Pharmacist Noc code stays the same NOC3131.
He/She can't use 3131 except you work in hospital or community practice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
daks02:
I tire o!
Please people abeg don’t message Ralph unless your application has passed 6months/or your application is peculiar! Hian!
Why una dey bother urselves? Anybody wey wan send mk e send naaa. People destiny dey their hand naa.. make e slide..shikina

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by deTimo: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
TEECANN:
I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! [b]GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!![/b]

All that end well is that that end in praise!

Congratulations... It is continuously ending in praise. I will pm you later. Please note my moniker oooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations Teecann and Dbjay!!! Go and flourish

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. I pray the next ITA draw favours a lot of people here. Just got moved to IP2. Hopefully PPR comes soon. July 30 AOR.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
TEECANN:
[b]I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)

Congratulations. May Canny favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
I celebrate with you my brother. I thank God for this beautiful announcement.
TEECANN:
I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats to you DBjay. I celebrate with you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by famouscargo4u: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats TEECAN and DBjay

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
I dont think they allow that any longer... A gate crasher was not allowed to do the test today and a fellow I met also told me he did same in Sept but was not allowed to do it.
Barryston:
Can someone gate crash without an appointment?I'm coming from Uyo...family of 3?although I've been calling them to book an appointment but they are not picking up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by KunleSteel: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stylishmum:
@kunlesteel

Please have you received a response yet? Waiting for the same thing...it's my assumption that it might not hold because of the public holiday.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Well, it did hold. I was there. Sorry I didn't respond on time.

And I would have said you should book again, but there would be no longer be a Planning for Canada session.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by solatunde: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations to TEECAN and DBjay. Go and prosper in your new home. We will join you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
I didn't evaluate my 1st degree and I wasn't awarded points for it. My question is this, should I include the details under "Study and Language " or under "Personal History " .Kindly respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Onyeenyeh:
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. I pray the next ITA draw favours a lot of people here. Just got moved to IP2. Hopefully PPR comes soon. July 30 AOR.
Yay!! It's just a matter of days now. Congrats in advance.
Dust your passport and snap your COPR pictures
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dannyko:
I didn't evaluate my 1st degree and I wasn't awarded points for it. My question is this, should I include the details under "Study and Language " or under "Personal History " .Kindly respond.
Both

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
A MASSIVE CONGRATS TO YOU&FAMILY grin smiley.... TO GOD BE ALL GLORY. GO AND FLOURISH IN YOUR NEW COUNTRY

TEECANN:
I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!

IMMIGRATION JOURNEY HIGHLIGHT

PHASE 9- PPR (Nov 20, 2018) It ended in praise!

All that end well is that that ends in praises!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ndukaezennia1: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations TEECAN. I remember this your moniker clearly in 2017 then I was a newbie on this site. Although a ghost reader. Chai! Congrats o. I am really happy for you. Congrats to all PPR and ITA clinchers. Please house I have a question for Employment records we uploaded Our work reference letter, payslip for 6 months, and official ID cards. Please is it too much information or should we just upload the Reference letter alone. N.B. The Reference Letter is in CIC format. But I had read somewhere that payslip and ID card were needed. I am just trying to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
DBJay:
A not so silent reader here (Had to get a new moniker to avoid the village people in my office) grin grin

MY PPR STORY

Started the journey in may 2018 when a friend told me to give it a shot.

Registered immediately for IELTS & WES Evaluation, then went straight to page 1 of part 4 to digest all the info relevant to this journey.

June 2 IELTS
July 27 ECA
August 8 ITA
August 23 AOR
September 20 MEP/BIL
November 14th PPR (Didn't see it until yesterday 'cos my phone was bad)

I've been amazed at the ease of my application & I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who has walked this journey before me and were thoughtful enough to share their experiences on this thread. May God bless & reward you all.

This journey has been a breeze and the only hiccup I almost had was when I woke up late on the day of my tests (story for another day).

The last two years of my life have been traumatizing on a personal and professional level and I see this as God's way of giving me a new beginning and a fresh start which I'm grabbing with both hands.

For everyone here going through stuff you can't talk about, your testimony is just around the corner. Don't give up! It will end in praise.

And in the words of one of my favorite monikers here (una plenty o)...

Je m'appelle PPR!!!

This is really express entry. Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
congrats @DBjay, go and prosper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ndukaezennia1: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
ijeaify:
Hello people please I sent a mail to Ralph and he confirmed my application was received at central intake office in Sydney on the 17th of Sept , I made a call to cic agent and was told my application is in Accra.

Accra? ! You need to be patient a bit. It will end in praise. But if I may ask Nne you don travel go Ghana before? Dont mind me I am trying to see if I can predict why people's application are moved to ACCRA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations dear TEECANN. May your new home favor you.

TEECANN:

All that end well is that that ends in praises!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
Please house I have a question for Employment records we uploaded Our work reference letter, payslip for 6 months, and official ID cards. Please is it too much information or should we just upload the Reference letter alone. N.B. The Reference Letter is in CIC format. But I had read somewhere that payslip and ID card were needed. I am just trying to be sure.
The work reference letter on its own is usually sufficient. But then, most of the interview requests by IRCC are related to employment and the need to convince the VO that you really are employed in that organisation and in that NOC.
Therefore, any additional information you can provide will help your case. Personally, I don't think ID cards are necessary but payslips? Yes! You might also consider adding your appointment/promotion letter, especially if it bears your job title in the relevant NOC.

IMHO

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mzstephh:
The Pharmacist Noc code stays the same NOC3131.
Okay , please eh my duties don't tally with NOC 3131 ....it's more like I did regulatory and admin work, going to the ShopRite to check authenticity of imported product , should I still use that NOC 3131, won't they put my work experience under review
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ndukaezennia1: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

The work reference letter on its own is usually sufficient. But then, most of the interview requests by IRCC are related to employment and the need to convince the VO that you really are employed in that organisation and in that NOC.
Therefore, any additional information you can provide will help your case. Personally, I don't think ID cards are necessary but payslips? Yes! You might also consider adding your appointment/promotion letter, especially if it bears your job title in the relevant NOC.

IMHO
Thank you so much my sister for your response.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Popscicle:

He/She can't use 3131 except you work in hospital or community practice.

Please what NOC can I use since I worked with Nafdac as a pharmacist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please has anyone had to contact IQAS for anything? They are not picking up their number or responding to my mails. I can't find them on any social media platform either. What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.