Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826262 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Meanwhile this is information for the researchers and future scholars heading to Canada.

The legalization of cannabis has opened up the need for more in-depth studies into the various uses and application of the plant. And this is not just in the medical field, the cosmetic industry is also very interested in finding profitable uses of cannabis in beauty and skincare.
What this means is that right now in Canada, millions of dollars are available as research grants and scholarships for people who have interest in cannabis research.

So the scientists and scholars amongst us might want to align their study goals and follow the money - while making groundbreaking research

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/opinion/cannabis-science-legal-marijuana-canada.amp.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Amen to this Powerful Prayer. May God answer us this coming draw o
Onyeenyeh:
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. I pray the next ITA draw favours a lot of people here. Just got moved to IP2. Hopefully PPR comes soon. July 30 AOR.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
jholarharde:

abi o, thank God he is not Ralph cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yes! Now this is why I love this platform. Prompt Assistance at it's peak.....Bravoooo Adebee & co! God bless u guys!
adebee16:
Check 2211. Under all titles see attached. Check the main duties though. You can check 2263 too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chai! Futureenergy, thank God say u no be Ralph o......lol
futureenergy:

I don't understand. Are you asking a question or something?

Meanwhile, if I am Ralph, anyone that sends me a mail before 5 months post-AOR, I will request the person's file be moved to Accra. Maybe that's what happened in your case.

Best wishes . . . It'll end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you so much and @adebee16 for guiding me , I have seen the one that suits my job description....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
[Hephgirl, pls i need d run down of dt ur cheap advance hotel booking. Thinking of trying to reach V/I on thur in order to get back to my base early on Fri after d medical. quote author=Hephgirl post=73151849]Yay thank God [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gook: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
TEECANN:
THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!

Permit me not to quote anybody as the outpour of love and felicitations today was quite much. I don't even know where to start

Thank you for your congratulatory messages.

Indeed, we felt loved. grin

I pray for all still awaiting PPR and ITA that soon it will happen!

It will indeed end in praise for us IJN!

Congrats Bro..All the best ahead

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obi1conte:
Hello People
So as announced today the planning for Canada IOM group orientation held its last session ever today world wide. The remaining sessions for the year will be conducted online before ALL will stop in December.
Apparently the Canadian government is directing resources to the "asylum issue".
Future sessions would be directed to countries with the highest immigrants to Canada- India, China and the Philippines.

How are we supposed to plan for Canada then?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by beeodun: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
TEECANN:
THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!

Permit me not to quote anybody as the outpour of love and felicitations today was quite much. I don't even know where to start

Thank you for your congratulatory messages.

Indeed, we felt loved. grin

I pray for all still awaiting PPR and ITA that soon it will happen!

It will indeed end in praise for us IJN!

...and it did end in PRAISE for you! I’m sooooo happy for you. Just grinning here as I still remember that advice you took time to give me parts ago (legendary...LOL) Congratulations to you and yours. We all go jam for our new country someday soon! Cheers Bro.

...It will end in praise for us ALL.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Compu001: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations TEECAN. It has finally ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obi1conte: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
DrMrsCK:

How are we supposed to plan for Canada then?
Lol....you do your research. The IRCC website is rich in information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Book divine fountain via ju*mia.
U can use d black Friday code to get extra 30 % off.
wasseynewest:
[Hephgirl, pls i need d run down of dt ur cheap advance hotel booking. Thinking of trying to reach V/I on thur in order to get back to my base early on Fri after d medical. quote author=Hephgirl post=73151849]Yay thank God

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mzstephh(f): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oh I get you, 3131 isn't it at all let me check that one out for you, try NOC 0411, OR NOC 4165
ogenel7:

Okay , please eh my duties don't tally with NOC 3131 ....it's more like I did regulatory and admin work, going to the ShopRite to check authenticity of imported product , should I still use that NOC 3131, won't they put my work experience under review

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mzstephh(f): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
YES figured, I have retracted my statement and given them a more reasonable noc code hopefully it rhymes with their experience.
Popscicle:

He/She can't use 3131 except you work in hospital or community practice.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ifeoma my progressive sister grin grin grin
Ifeoma77:
Meanwhile this is information for the researchers and future scholars heading to Canada.

The legalization of cannabis has opened up the need
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/opinion/cannabis-science-legal-marijuana-canada.amp.html

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
DBJay:

June 2 IELTS
July 27 ECA
August 8 ITA
August 23 AOR
September 20 MEP/BIL
November 14th PPR (Didn't see it until yesterday 'cos my phone was bad)
Je m'appelle PPR!!!
Awwww... See me smiling as if they r toasting me.. Congratulations dear.. I celebrate with you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
joo2018:
Ifeoma my progressive sister grin grin grin
I care about your future, your pocket, your legacy and the environment
I'm awesome like that cool

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
I remember calling a number for pcc. I asked how much, he said 15k... I didn't know when I hung up

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations to TEECAN and DBjay.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
..."it will end in praise''. Such a powerful phrase.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hephgirl:
I remember calling a number for pcc. I asked how much, he said 15k... I didn't know when I hung up

cheesy cheesy meanwhile, must it be done in Lagos? Was thinking we might do ours here in Uyo. Any idea if that would work?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FaskRolce: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
ogenel7:

Please what NOC can I use since I worked with Nafdac as a pharmacist
[s]Can you list 3 or 4 of your duties so we can help you find d the NOC that Fits?[/s] 3131 won't match.
Glad you found it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
it's convenient considering you'll travel to Lagos for medicals
Youtook:

cheesy cheesy meanwhile, must it be done in Lagos? Was thinking we might do ours here in Uyo. Any idea if that would work?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
That got me.. Love it
keemaQ:
..."it will end in praise''. Such a powerful phrase.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zutlin: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR and ITA recipients. It's been awhile. I decided to take a break to avoid heartbreaks. AVO. cry

My question...

I have a previous work experience of 2yrs and 6months in a certain NOC.

In one of my current employments, I'll be 6months in April (different NOC from the previous).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand both NOCs can be combined to claim 3years experienc. Must the second one be a minimum of 1year?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shawnpizzu: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok guys, so I need ur help.. av got OND, BSc and Masters. I am ready to go with ICES, buh my question is : is it advisable to evaluate the 3 certificates to gain more point or just my masters alone will be considered
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
I already booked tho but they gave me Jan4 and that's few days to my application deadline���
Hephgirl:
U can't gate crash. Even iom u need to book
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hephgirl:
it's convenient considering you'll travel to Lagos for medicals

Alright. Will definitely do that. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obi1conte:

Lol....you do your research. The IRCC website is rich in information
You need to explain to her how gays and straights are the same etc.

During our seesion last week, one guy objected to that assertion.. I come dey pity am. Truly, guys will miss and learn the hard way, Ralph has nothing on this one. You should drop your Nigerianness and love winter to get canadianness.

But that buffet is enough to bankrupt Govt.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pegzzyg(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats to you... I tap into speedy application next year by His Grace, Amen.
DBJay:
A not so silent reader here (Had to get a new moniker to avoid the village people in my office) grin grin

MY PPR STORY

Started the journey in may 2018 when a friend told me to give it a shot.

Registered immediately for IELTS & WES Evaluation, then went straight to page 1 of part 4 to digest all the info relevant to this journey.

June 2 IELTS
July 27 ECA
August 8 ITA
August 23 AOR
September 20 MEP/BIL
November 14th PPR (Didn't see it until yesterday 'cos my phone was bad)

I've been amazed at the ease of my application & I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who has walked this journey before me and were thoughtful enough to share their experiences on this thread. May God bless & reward you all.

This journey has been a breeze and the only hiccup I almost had was when I woke up late on the day of my tests (story for another day).

The last two years of my life have been traumatizing on a personal and professional level and I see this as God's way of giving me a new beginning and a fresh start which I'm grabbing with both hands.

For everyone here going through stuff you can't talk about, your testimony is just around the corner. Don't give up! It will end in praise.

And in the words of one of my favorite monikers here (una plenty o)...

Je m'appelle PPR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
shawnpizzu:
Ok guys, so I need ur help.. av got OND, BSc and Masters. I am ready to go with ICES, buh my question is : is it advisable to evaluate the 3 certificates to gain more point or just my masters alone will be considered
grin na your 600CAD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.