Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826961 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2018
jholarharde:

AOR Nov 21.
oya create one for us let us jollificate grin

Enitan007:
Welcome brotherly. I joined two Nov AOR groups. I can share if don't mind. But Indians plenty sha o.

Ehn ehn Enitan007 lets start with those, I would check more on CanadaVisa, lets all check, Would PM you both

Je m'appelle NovAOR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2018
adosjun:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years), diploma (three years), postgraduate certificate (one
year) and bachelor's degree (four years)

Above is my wife's evaluation report. She evaluated her OND , HND and Bsc.

My question is where did the postgraduate certificate come from.
Can she claim Msc with the postgraduate certificate?

It's obvious she doesn't have Msc na
Let her claim her two or more certificates and settle down

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2018
ekanDamie:

Thanks ify. Just this Lagos brah.
Leave home 5:30, get home 10.
Prepping on ICANS. I just know I have to
Leave dis country before I run mad.

Bro, I also wake up by 5am to brave Lagos traffic and I get home around thesame time you do.
The point is that we are all very busy in one way or the other.
Making out a few minutes out of your day to read page 1 will get you up to speed. It's not that hard.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by beespice: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Is anyone planning to send NECO scratch card soon? Let's share cost
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2018
AyeMayBe:
PPR IS HERE OOO

I honestly considered letting sleeping PPR announcements lie sad... it's been too long.

Al (Replying PPR emails) if they had replied "You're welcome." LOL

Thank you all for your endless contributions. God bless you.

Thats what we are talking about more and more success stories.
Glory to God.

Go for it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by abakiki(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Onedimple:
Hi everyone. Please do we have anyone here that has family or friends working @AVO that can plead on our behalf so they can release our PPRs? Biko

Lol! AVO has refused to budge until the set time. When that time is, no one knows. So just relax and occupy yourself doing something, else AVO will give one high BP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
adosjun:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years), diploma (three years), postgraduate certificate (one
year) and bachelor's degree (four years)

Above is my wife's evaluation report. She evaluated her OND , HND and Bsc.

My question is where did the postgraduate certificate come from.
Can she claim Msc with the postgraduate certificate?
Oga which kind of kukere are you considering like this?
Abeg she can't claim MSc with it. Don't put yourself in heartache by yourself

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
nice write up and congrats. But you can still reply the email na? grin grin grin grin

I got the email on my way to work. I was in a traffic jam; Lord knows I almost replied the PPR email to say "Thank You Sir cry kiss.... Maybe I should have cause it would have been good page 1 material (Replying PPR emails) if they had replied "You're welcome." LOL

Thank you all for your endless contributions. God bless you.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by abakiki(f): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Zutlin:

I can only assume you don't know about AVO. If you belonged to a VO where many people are about 1year post AOR and interview dates takes 4 months to receive, you would understand why I feel the need to withdraw and try again before my IELTS expires. If you belong to a VO where even after one has done both interview and DNA testing and passed all since 3 months ago yet there's nothing but deafening silence from Accra, you would understand how serious the matter is.

If you belonged to AVO and you're over 6 months yet your file has not being touched and those with AOR before you have being told by the VO to look forward to early 2019, you will definitely become as restless as I am.

From my tone it's clear that I'm down at the moment. If you can't be helpful or comforting, please just let me be rather that make annoying assertions.

You are definitely not alone. AVO cannot be silent forever, very soon they will budge. Just hold on and continue to stay strong. And If your file is currently not in AVO, you may never understand how frustrating it can get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by harry41: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
I AM INTERESTED GUYS. PLEASE INCLUDE
Ramj:

Ehn ehn Enitan007 lets start with those, I would check more on CanadaVisa, lets all check, Would PM you both

Je m'appelle NovAOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2018
zannie:

Bro, I also wake up by 5am to brave Lagos traffic and I get home around thesame time you do.
The point is that we are all very busy in one way or the other.
Making out a few minutes out of your day to read page 1 will get you up to speed. It's not that hard.
Thanks. I will.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Namae: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Namae post=73184873]

Dear all.

I need your candid and speedy advice. I had WES evaluation in Feb 2018, just this month, the need to evaluate another certificate arose.
I am still using WES, please do I need to evaluate my WAEC also
Save a Soul.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obi1conte: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
raphrulz:
Mbok what cover??

Mr prof here billionaire there na you dey ask this question?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by solatunde: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Good morning all.

Please i need some clarifications/advice because i need to boost my score.

I am going the PNP route as it seems the only option because of age. I have HND.

Currently, i am only eligible for Sask (scored 64 out of 100). In order to increase my chances of getting nomination from other provinces, i need to score at least 67 out of 100 by taking the following steps;

1. Rewriting IELTS, sure banker, though not sure if spouse should rewrite because he has the maximum point for spouse in the PNP eligibility (minimum of CLB 6)

2. Number 2, go for PGD and ultimately Masters. My question is, will NACETEM, HRDC or any other certificate qualify me for Masters apart from PGD since these seem faster if i enroll for any?

3. Start French lessons, this is not an immediate consideration but if it will increase my chances, i will. Afterall, my gaze is fixed on the Golden mail.

It was a prayer answered when i read that immigration plan has been extended to 2021, hence 1 & 2 are achievable by God's grace.

Please what do you think especially concerning No.2 above, your advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Uwc bro. God will make the journey a easy one for us all.
ekanDamie:

Thanks much bro.
Even if @bolded no challenge me, Nigeria don already challenge me.lol
I will try read up as much as I can. I understand how difficult it is for old timers to be explaining same thing again. Its just that for us newbies, theres so much info and just the few times I did try read it's like u guys came from another planet. I was just lost anyhow.
But I will try reading carefully.
As I evaluated on my CRS tool I just need to (8777) on IELTS to get a possible 460 . another challenge but I will start practicing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2018
raphrulz:
I look forward to your PPR scripts then...

Wish you a speedy process ahead! Bless!!

Thank you and Amen. PPR script on point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2018
I feel your frustration o. It can’t be easy at all. God help us all.

abakiki:

You are definitely not alone. AVO cannot be silent forever, very soon they will budge. Just hold on and continue to stay strong. And If your file is currently not in AVO, you may never understand how frustrating it can get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by harry41: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
if I may ask, why are applications sent to Accra? I heard only applications that require an interview. am I correct pls ?

daks02:
I feel your frustration o. It can’t be easy at all. God help us all.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=deTimo post=73190044]

Where have you been? I have missed you a lot.

How is the process going? [/quote

Hahaha really?? missed you too. expecting the mail to drop anytime now. how's it for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Ifeoma77:
grin grin grin grin grin Izznor fight na How've you been Sis? How's the wait?
hey sis!!! the wait is not easy though... how far now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2018
ekanDamie:

Yeah I know ur type will come on me.
Those that forget that all fingers are not equal
Well thanks anyways.
He is not trying to come on you, he us trying to do you alot of good

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
fizzile:
Fresty mi luv is around the corner? Wetin u wan use am do? grin grin grin

my fellow comrade from day 1 !!!!
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Namae post=73197254][/quote]

Yes you will need WAEC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Godisincontrol:

I say make I greet you as e haf tayed.

O le way. How maket

u do well my brother! I still dey inside market... I never close shop... God dey o. hahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Fresty:

hey sis!!! the wait is not easy though... how far now
I dey jare. Like you said, the wait this side is not easy at all. But we're close to the finish line so...aluta continua

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2018
ekanDamie:

Yeah I know ur type will come on me.
Those that forget that all fingers are not equal
Well thanks anyways.

You have a reading disability of some sort? What is not equal about fingers here?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
wasseynewest:
@ekandamie: I agree with u 100% but pls see Godisinctrl's comment as a challenge. Of course u can come a thousand times to ask questions on d platform & am sure some1 will attend to you.
@Godisinctrl: pls let us alwz be more gentle with newbies ehn, see, its possible some1 read from page 1 & still cannot navigate. That's because we're all not the same & can nvr be. I know having to explain tinz over &
over can be tiring but make we just dey try pls bro. U be respected & valued snr member for d platform boss.

Why won't they find it hard to navigate when you write in shorthand and abbreviations. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Good day Family,

I travelled to Ghana this year via Seme border and hence all those countries in between stamped on my passport.
Do I have to state them as part of my travel history?
I didn't visit them (Togo and Benin Republic). I only passed through them inside GOU motors bus grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Canadahome: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
My people pls, any updates on this ASUU strike? Its really delaying so many things for us oooo. Join us in prayers for God touch Buhari's heart.

@Ifeoma77, Newmum. Let the prayer start....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2018
CanadianNaija:

You have a reading disability of some sort? What is not equal about fingers here?
Mr ITK sotey u change moniker to canadianNaija.
Pls find somewhere to park pls.
I have accepted my shortcoming before u came with
Your over-inflated impression about yourself.
I do not have a reading disability.
I will make time and read.
Thanks and bye.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Richness1104:

He is not trying to come on you, he us trying to do you alot of good
I guess so. I will do the needful.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2018
ekanDamie:

Mr ITK sotey u change moniker to canadianNaija.
Pls find somewhere to park pls.
I have accepted my shortcoming before u came with
Your over-inflated impression about yourself.
I do not have a reading disability.
I will make time and read.
Thanks and bye.

If my over-inflated impression of myself achieves the intended result, then i'm cool with it.

Lazy being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.