Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824123 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thanks a mil Ifeoma. Duly noted and well understood.
Ifeoma77:

Sorry about that. I think it had to do with meeting the 67 points for FSW.
Don't discard your four years work biko, if the MD is being a pain, let an ex colleague write the reference for you. Then you can back it up with account statements showing salary lodgements and other work documents.
Every point counts o. Grab your 442 with both hands.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
magnificientzaz:
Good evening all,
Please help a sister...i'm getting confused with this whole process, I'm about to take the ielts in december.
I need guidance on how to go through the process.
I'm 28years old, Bsc in Linguistics from a federal university. I also have 4years work experience.
I'd like to know if it is wise to apply as single and then include my fiance in the process later since we only want one person (me) to take the test. He is 32yrs, a lawyer that has been practicing for 5years.
I will really appreciate if someone takes me through the step by step proceedure.
Thanks!
He is supposed to be the PA while you contribute points, cash and other supports.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wealthiest1: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow!!! Congratulations.. This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in my eyes.

DBJay:
A not so silent reader here (Had to get a new moniker to avoid the village people in my office) grin grin

MY PPR STORY

Started the journey in may 2018 when a friend told me to give it a shot.

Registered immediately for IELTS & WES Evaluation, then went straight to page 1 of part 4 to digest all the info relevant to this journey.

June 2 IELTS
July 27 ECA
August 8 ITA
August 23 AOR
September 20 MEP/BIL
November 14th PPR (Didn't see it until yesterday 'cos my phone was bad)

I've been amazed at the ease of my application & I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who has walked this journey before me and were thoughtful enough to share their experiences on this thread. May God bless & reward you all.

This journey has been a breeze and the only hiccup I almost had was when I woke up late on the day of my tests (story for another day).

The last two years of my life have been traumatizing on a personal and professional level and I see this as God's way of giving me a new beginning and a fresh start which I'm grabbing with both hands.

For everyone here going through stuff you can't talk about, your testimony is just around the corner. Don't give up! It will end in praise.

And in the words of one of my favorite monikers here (una plenty o)...

Je m'appelle PPR!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:

You might be suffering from acute Phantosmia
please seek treatment asap
tongue

Lol. I agree. You mean acute phantosmia like...........

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
ontarioissauga:

He is supposed to be the PA while you contribute points, cash and other supports.

He doesn't have the time to go through the process especially taking the test.
Is it not possible for me to be the PA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wealthiest1: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Congratulations!!!

Amakyzuu:
ITA - June 25, 2018
AOR - July 13, 2018
MEP /IP1 - August 2, 2018
IP2 - November 5, 2018H
PPR - November 20,2018
Visa Office : Ottawa

Thank you Jesus... What more can I say...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hi, please what do you mean by 'there should be no gaps? I have 1yr 4 months experience (5 months gaps) then 1yr 8months experience. Making 3 years experience. Is this applicable?

joo2018:
Have you confirmed that there is no gap at all? Dates may overlap, but there should be no gaps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Then input unemployed for the 5 months gap. You have to account for all you've done in the last 10years. Then please read the instructions very well. It's clearly stated. Take your time please and be careful

55emem55:
Hi, please what do you mean by 'there should be no gaps? I have 1yr 4 months experience (5 months gaps) then 1yr 8months experience. Making 3 years experience. Is this applicable?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
magnificientzaz:

He doesn't have the time to go through the process especially taking the test.
Is it not possible for me to be the PA?
Check what the CRS tool says.. If not up to 442 or above.. PNP comes to rescue. Page 1 things too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ahhh!!! Dr. Cynthia.... u fall my hand for this PPR exam ooo... cry cry cry

You that have been helping people all over... and giving advises using examples from your application, clearly highlughting the hurdles you surmounted. I expected much more from you oo...

Well.... a big congratulations to you. I'm overly excited for you. grin grin Its been quite a ride... oya start packing your bags to the new land.

COngrats.

Oya oo.. your rating: err.. this na 4/10 material oo... Doesn't meet our minimum word count, doesn't talk about the hurdles and challenges you faced and other experiences.

Well u try sha grin

drcynthia:
Got the golden mail today o...
My timeline:

For everyone who is still waiting at diff stages....of this Canada movement ....I wish u all God's Grace and favor .
I thank God again for His Grace.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Check what the CRS tool says.. If not up to 442 or above.. PNP comes to rescue. Page 1 things too.

Can i mail you sir/ma?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
magnificientzaz:

Can i mail you sir/ma?
Unless représentation fee is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gracemama:
Hello House,

I need help on how to get another IELTS cert.
My spouse wrote IELTS over a year and d cert was sent to us( we never knew we will use it cos we felt the score was not good enough) now that I want to upload his scores we can’t find the cert and he can’t remember exactly his scores in LWRS.
He wrote with BC then
Pls Help
You can send a mail to BC. They should be able to help appropriately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Come the way you're defending this thing, I smell a rat
Be smelling rat up and down. Oya fizzle come and confess oooo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Prof Snape finally scored someone 9.2!!
I am shook!
I will surely get a 10 cos I will be extremely happy and full of testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Topsmamen:

Lol. I agree. You mean acute phantosmia like...........
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Toyinmusa: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
CoCoLav:

Wes successfully used the scratch card to verify someone's results. So instead of waiting for a verification email, just send a scratch card.

Please where can someone get WAEC scratch card I heard it's WAEC result checker that's available?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow! I love your PPR story. It was definitely a good read.

Congratulations.

I wish you success and favour in Canada. I pray that all crooked paths ahead of you be made straight.

Go and prosper!!

I will rate you 8/10... wow you passed.

Oya graduate to the "Living in canada" thread.

Cheers**

[quote author=Godsfavouredone post=73175063]The eagle has arrived.....
God has done it, everybody shout hallelujah........
Visa office-Ottawa
Family of 4
I

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Richness1104:

I pray O!! This wicked professor? Hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pegzzyg:
I don't have that information @ this time. You might want to check their site https://www.wes.org/ca/ also, you really need to read Page 1 of this thread! All the best....
Thanks.

@bolded. I will. Its just time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
TimmytimeHO:
2 or more certificates

Thanks baba.

1last. If I don't have Canadian experience can I still select my Nigerian experience years? Like it is in this pics?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind explanation.

adebee16:
Then input unemployed for the 5 months gap. You have to account for all you've done in the last 10years. Then please read the instructions very well. It's clearly stated. Take your time please and be careful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Toyinmusa: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
CoCoLav:

Wes successfully used the scratch card to verify someone's results. So instead of waiting for a verification email, just send a scratch card.

Is diz real??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lol... that was a good read.

Congratulations... u deserve all the accolades..

.. and thank God you shared it. See.. no matter how long the wait was, sharing PPR testimonies has a way of encouraging others. I wanna use this medium to encourage people that have received theirs and are silent readers to pls share theirs. It may be all a person needs to read to remain in the journey.

without much ado, I'll rate you 7/10. Kudos to you.

I think I have been very generous with scores lately...i need to bring my strict side back oo

AyeMayBe:
PPR IS HERE OOO

I honestly considered letting sleeping PPR announcements lie sad... it's been too long.

Timeline

AOR - March 26th

Thank you all for your endless contributions. God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mbok what cover??

Obi1conte:

Ur cover.... cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hahahahahaaaaa...

But you sef no see the PPR script??

My guy go print ababio call am PPR script.

It will end in praise! grin

Ifeoma77:
Prof Snape finally scored someone 9.2!!
I am shook!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2018
I look forward to your PPR scripts then...

Wish you a speedy process ahead! Bless!!

Richness1104:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2018
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ifeoma... I dey wait your PPR script for front!!

Ifeoma77:

I pray O!! This wicked professor? Hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Hi Zutlin, i understand your anxiety. AVO has succeeded in frustrating a lot of people.

But i would advice you be calm and wait on God. Pray about it as much as you can and try as much as possible to take your mind off it (i know how difficult this can be).

Just know you are not alone, there are a lot of us in the AVO boat smiley. God is on our case.

Zutlin:

I can only assume you don't know about AVO. If you belonged to a VO where many people are about 1year post AOR and interview dates takes 4 months to receive, you would understand why I feel the need to withdraw and try again before my IELTS expires. If you belong to a VO where even after one has done both interview and DNA testing and passed all since 3 months ago yet there's nothing but deafening silence from Accra, you would understand how serious the matter is.

If you belonged to AVO and you're over 6 months yet your file has not being touched and those with AOR before you have being told by the VO to look forward to early 2019, you will definitely become as restless as I am.

From my tone it's clear that I'm down at the moment. If you can't be helpful or comforting, please just let me be rather that make annoying assertions.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2018
clock89:

There are other factors at play here; age, education, etc. he needs to meet the MEC (67) for FSW to be eligible.

I know. What he said is that 1yr working experience DOESN'T work pre-ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Yhemmy2 post=73183440][/quote]

Our US interview is scheduled for next month. We have missed the window to reschedule. My husband is of the opinion that we should let that one go. He says a rejection might taint the EE process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Congratulations Dr Cynthia
..wishing you the very best in your new land...I still remember your comforting response to my question...and amen to the prayers!
drcynthia:
Got the golden mail today o...
My timeline:

IELTS JuLY 28.
ITA 22nd August.
AOR 26th September.
MEP 25th October.
BIOMETRICS 29th October.
IP2: 29th Oct
ADR (New Passports request) 15th Nov.
Submitted ADR 15th Nov.
PPR: 20th Nov date on it.
Family of 5

For everyone who is still waiting at diff stages....of this Canada movement ....I wish u all God's Grace and favor .
I thank God again for His Grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.