Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (73491 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
What a bad friend she is!
Griezwoman:
A lady who insulted her boyfriend’s mother and further claimed that his ‘ manhood is small’, has cried out after she found her best friend in her boyfriend’s house.

According to the distraught lady, she found her best friend cleaning her boyfriend’s house in a shirt she bought him. She further revealed that the gateman was ordered to push her out like a ‘thief’.

Read her text below;
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-finds-her-best-friend-in-boyfriends-house-after-insulting-his-manhood/

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Frankicent(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I blame the man. How on earth will a reasonable man posses at his disposal an improvident manhood?
Due to his recklessness, he has now tampered with the happiness of his Ex.

only you like and only you share your stupid post...
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by bigpsalmmy: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
What is small for one person is big for another person : tongue
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Divay22:

I can't fight because of a guy.
It's not about handlin grin ;Dg, but feel the guy is playing games.

She shouldn't worry, nigga is gonna dump her soon grin
may be the girl wasn't doing well in that area grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Burgerlomo: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Make I follow U laf cool

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Burgerlomo: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
His manhood is small but the thing dey live on in mama Peace voice on yah friend puna grin
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Learnstuffs:
grin she got served

She played herself cool
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Burgerlomo: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
besticality:
Two insults a man will never take from you: the size of his jolojolo and his mother. You combined both. Congratulations

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Divay22(f): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fourwinds:
may be the girl wasn't doing well in that area grin grin grin grin
Whatever rocks their boat.

Babe should just move on and let karma do it's thing.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Burgerlomo: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Divay22:
Ladies know who you call friends.

Blame the fool cool
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Toyin1000: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mumu.....girl

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Toyin1000: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mumu..... �

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Fourwinds: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Divay22:

Whatever rocks their boat.

Babe should just move on and let karma do it's thing.
don't I will refer the guy to your DP.... He is going to learn
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by breezeng: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Maybe she get oversize. D size doesn't really matter at times, unless d lady na deep well. 5, 6, 7 inches at high tp will do d magic. Normal temperature size may be deceitful. Some men at 4inches normal temperature may reach 7, 7.5 inches at high tp.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by TDonald: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Jealousy

Madam, i just saw where you mentioned me in the Abayomi94 thread, i couldn't reply you on there because i was banned. But never in your life quote me again. abi thunder wan destroy you and your family

I repeat, never in your miserable life quote me again
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by sweetilicious(f): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jesuslvzme:
Very good
So stupid.You don't tell your friend(s) about your boyfriend's manhood.Its a childlike thing to do.You protect his image.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Shugah(f): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
what a nice way to pay back stupidity

nothing pain women pass wetin this man just did I swear..

if your girlfriend cheat on you, just cheat on her with her best friend and see cry.......

It can't get to me...i don't have a female best friend and i don't have a sister so how are you gon' get back at me?

What she did is wrong btw..
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Oreofepeters: 4:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Shugah:

It can't get to me...i don't have a female best friend and i don't have a sister so how are you gon' get back at me?

What she did is wrong btw..

but you sha have female friends even though none is your best friend, that's good place to start with..

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by CioAngels(f): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2018
One, you don't discuss your boyfriend organs with your friends be you male or female because there are no longer friends. Another issue is you insulting his mother, no matter what she has done which might not connect with your flippant tongue. You have lost your boyfriend to your evil friend so start again. Next time, weigh what you say to a friend you have likeness for to save your sweet memories.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by badesco(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
She deserved what she got. You said that you don't like it, and somebody that liked it go for it, do why complain?
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Deeldorado: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
I do believe ur friend went to verify if ur boyfweend's manhood is really smallcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.