Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (73493 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by chris31(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
maybachmusic:
lol gals

na so one tell her friends she cant marry her guy cause him no get car

her friend turn go marry the guy only for her to find out the guy was a shell staff later

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

naija gals dont love themselves , ready to snatch men at any chance cheesy cheesy
The guy na real guy man
Before u marry any girl u suppose to test her before u enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Duru009(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rule number 1 for ladies :

Don't ever show any lady the man you truly love !
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by chisani(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Your prayer point becomes your friend answered prayer. Next time, you will learn to do things right. Finally, your friend just reduced the population expected to attend Shiloh 2018 by One. our God is a Miracle worker.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
chris31:

The guy na real guy man
Before u marry any girl u suppose to test her before u enter one chance

yea cool cool
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by ozorking1: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
It going down todays , winnings are grantee , call or whatsapp to be part of it .

1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by banquetking: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Women are just their own enemies, preying on each other like cannibals.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by akaadickson(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
[b][/b]https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdnbshare.com%2Fdownload%2FKren-kren.mp3.html&h=AT3FOzVTCPvK9DZ4JNBNEklovpDlqcRpvRX8s7KIuc4nTFAiIJ5W-fGvgyXkFAzX7xEvElYgbVQ59jLxog9rtZ6TNtkWniMB64wYYmcHmHeohR880_L2CbiMVjBHRIIjc1gh2pcjbw .latest song out....banging everywhere....this song dey burst ma brain....
like if download the song n like it...share if u download the song and hate...thank me leta. https%3A%2F%2Fdnbshare.com%2Fdownload%2FKren-kren.mp3.html&h=AT3FOzVTCPvK9DZ4JNBNEklovpDlqcRpvRX8s7KIuc4nTFAiIJ5W-fGvgyXkFAzX7xEvElYgbVQ59jLxog9rtZ6TNtkWniMB64wYYmcHmHeohR880_L2CbiMVjBHRIIjc1gh2pcjbw .latest song out....banging everywhere....this song dey burst ma brain....
like if download the song n like it...share if u
download the song and hate...thank me
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by troubleseller: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
pee chululu

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Divay22(f): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ladies know who you call friends.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please I need ur advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by RomeoEmpire(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Things women do.... Mmmm

Signs You Are Eating Too Much Sugar
Hello Crush...
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by samsongbemisola(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
You insulted his manhood and his mother. Only a mumu can take such. You got served.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by JasonScoolari: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bambambiglo:
This is how all these stupid nairaland feminists should be treated
You're blessed my brother.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Not again! Wats all dis
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
basty:
You never know with women

You are dead without money.

If you know, you know

I know James Hadley Chase. wink
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by bejeria101(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Ends shall never wonder.
Enough wonderment!
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by eniaro(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
The reply to her question made my day
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Charleslewizy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
What a response.....epic!
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by sharpwriter(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Not again! Wats all dis

What's all this you say? Abi you be the friend .... Your moniker is a good pointer grin
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
sharpwriter:

What's all this you say? Abi you be the friend .... Your moniker is a good pointer grin
most she bring it here on social media , am nt d friend
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Josepherike: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Very soon he will begin ask God why!
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Gkemz: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
You deserve to be thrown out and barred from coming inside. Any lady who insults my mum or any member of my cherished family without a reasonable explanation will be shown the way out no matter how blinded love is. I have only one mum, one family that can never be substituted for anyone/thing, but as for babe, no gf is indispensable. Soldier come soldier go barracks still remain...
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Duru009:
Rule number 1 for ladies :

Don't ever show any lady the man you truly love !

On the contrary i guess the lady does not love her man to the extent that she calls him an indomie sized man but her friend kukuma decide to manage the indomie so let her go and jump inside the lagoon...
grin
Some stupid ladies have widen their something with huge dildos,cucumbers,different sizes of dck or have watched too many blue film with freaks of nature to the extent that a decent 6inches man is considered as small to them grin Awon were olobo konga
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by GoldHorse(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Very stupid lady. She got what she deserves. The day any woman including my wife insult my mother is the last day she stays in my house.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by GoldHorse(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gkemz:
You deserve to be thrown out and barred from coming inside. Any lady who insults my mum or any member of my cherished family without a reasonable explanation will be shown the way out no matter how blinded love is. I have only one mum, one family that can never be substituted for anyone/thing, but as for babe, no gf is indispensable. Soldier come soldier go barracks still remain...

There can and will never be "a reasonable explanation" for a woman I'm involved with to insult one's mom.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by slimmax: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Please I need ur advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Abeg na english you write here or na which language?

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
uthe friend went there to bang the thing..... Hmmmmmm
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Divay22:
Ladies know who you call friends.
hm? Hmmmm.... The friend knows how to handle the guy
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Divay22(f): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fourwinds:
hm? Hmmmm.... The friend knows how to handle the guy
I can't fight because of a guy.
It's not about handling, but feel the guy is playing games.

She shouldn't worry, nigga is gonna dump her soon grin
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by babyfaceafrica: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Divay22:

I can't fight because of a guy.
It's not about handling, but feel the guy is playing games.

She shouldn't worry, nigga is gonna dump her soon grin
be consoling her you hear..na iv for wedding she go recieve soon..her ex -guy and her bf
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by victorian(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Some. Ladies love small dick. Another man's meat is another man's poison.

She should go look for a guy with huge dick! They full town remain.

Make she free the Bobo jare.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Agugbadin: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
That serves her right, she should go and hug transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.