Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (73488 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by mimimile93: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Griezwoman:
A lady who insulted her boyfriend’s mother and further claimed that his ‘ manhood is small’, has cried out after she found her best friend in her boyfriend’s house.

According to the distraught lady, she found her best friend cleaning her boyfriend’s house in a shirt she bought him. She further revealed that the gateman was ordered to push her out like a ‘thief’.

Read her text below;
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-finds-her-best-friend-in-boyfriends-house-after-insulting-his-manhood/

Oyindidi why do women hate themselves?
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Twizzy30(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
You can go ahead and fight him lol. I bet you, the reply you got there is what you will be served.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Mrsimplexvi: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
women of this days r sex freaks.. they offer nothing than sex, that's why she insulted him cos of his man hood lol... if you love this guy u can actually help his small prick.. I hear of a lot of prick enlarger, get him one ni than complaining that is called love. ��

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by besticality: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Two insults a man will never take from you: the size of his jolojolo and his mother. You combined both. Congratulations

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hmmm ! So my question be say, wetin carry you go back to his house?

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by atikulated2019: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by IkennaDavid1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Got served
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is why I love being a guy.....we can't kill ourselves over punna.. if you like Bleep around the whole neighborhood, when it's my turn I will jejely collect my portion and be going my way

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Oyindidi(f): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Oy.indidi why do women hate themselves?
Jealousy
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by DEGABA(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Money and big organ is what black women value most in a relationship no wonder there's high rate of infidelity on their part.
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Dinho20(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.
I LIKE THEM NATURAL.
ANY THING THAT IS ARTIFICIAL, SUCH AS ARTIFICIAL BEAUTY, IS NOT MEANT FOR ME.
I HATE TO SEE MAKE-UP LADIES BESIDE ME.
WHENEVER SOMEONE THAT APPLY MAKE-UP SIT BESIDE ME, I ALWAYS LEAVE THAT PLACE FOR HER.
NATURAL IS BAE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Dex4(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
And there you have the best of responses! grin grin angry
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
U couldn't keep what you have.... Now it's lost,,, so why wailing

Some gals head dey touch shacheesycheesycheesy
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by mypains: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
gulfer:
Man......do i love this epic response cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss
The guy is like that o. all his replies, especially if the sender is silly as the lady here, comes out that way--EPIC!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by GenFunction: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
foolish gurl
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wish I had big money instead of big dick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by tribalgod6: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol..bitch
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by SarkinYarki: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
mrbyron:
Your friend went to verify for you.....that's all. (Coughs)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
mrbyron:
northerner leather na westerner kpomo..Dazall���
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by sligo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tit for tat...so why are you shouting now
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Dinho20(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
TRUE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by heywhy55(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
basty:
You never know with women

You are dead without money.

If you know, you know

James Hadley chase
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Diso60090(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Report her to the police �� for stealing your carrot � in the present � of your error
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by SureDan2000(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
mrbyron:
lol
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by lloyds(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
You said you regretted having sex with him and that his manhood is too small. . So why don't look for exactly
you want?

Why are u going back to him again?

Why are ladies so confused about what they are, want / need?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by SantiRAMBO: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
I've come to realise that ladies don't value what there have until they lose it...

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by Wizaugpet(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Chai!

That reply... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by scarybeeeee: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Itzurboi:
Treat what you have gat well, you never can tell how people lurk around, waiting for your mistake to clinch it...
humans prefer the learn from their personal experiences. Them no dey hear word. sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
She went back for "tiny" d!ck? Lol
Re: Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood by israelmao(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
That what hasty and senseless words bring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.