Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? (8771 Views)

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / The Difference Between Love Making And Fucking / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by falcon01: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
swiz123:
Was Donald Trump right about his ascertions?

Is sex the only blacks are good at?

SMD!
I like this pun grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by IamPlato(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2018
pocohantas:
Don't let any guy deceive you. They are the same thing, they only have similarities

Must You Lie To Her....

Miss Intelligent Does That Statement Make Sense To You?
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by xianah(f): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

You're urgently needed at Yaba-Left. There's a huge mole in your cerebrum that needs to be removed. undecided
Lol ...
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by pocohantas(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Must You Lie To Her....

Miss Intelligent Does That Statement Make Sense To You?

Lmao, I no just get strength for people that add zero value to my life these days.
Have a nice day dear. grin
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Ay04z(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Having sex is getting down with ashawo. Or girl wey u no too like. Love making is the Oda way round.
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Sex is Like Banging like Mad Dogs. Kpa! Kpa! Kpa! Kpa! Thats All You Hear....

But Love Making, the Fore Play Is Like 15mins, you Kiss Her All Over Except Her Anus lipsrsealed then You Suck Breast For Like 2days...sorry... 2mins then You Kiss Her Lips Softly with Your Hands on Her Clitoris, hold It With Two Fingers And Rub It Slowly as You Kiss Her, suck Her Tongue And She Will Do Same... Kiss Her Neck Down To Her Breast, suck Small Again Then Kiss Her Belly then Use Your Teeth To Pull Her Pant Slowly, after Taking Off The Pant spread Her Legs, and Eat Her Cunt like A Man, she Beg To Be bleeped, at This Point Tell Her To Suck Your Dick And she Will Do It Fast fast... After She Suck For Like 5mins, enter Her Slowly with Doggy, feel Free To remove Prick And Bite Her Big Ynash And Use Your Thumb To Rub Her Pussy and Cunt, you Can Play A Slow Gospel Song As You Fire slowly so As To Remind You That You Are Going To Hell. In That Way You Wont Cum Fast. To Be Continued
ahhhh.I dey office.lol.bad guyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by xianah(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Same here.
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by xianah(f): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=72942364]Dont see any difference between them.... I think sex is same thing as love making... Even if there should be a difference, then it's slight...[/quote
Same here...]
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Abefebaby: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
[Yes ooo......=Abefebaby post=72952028] @dandeeBoss am trying to quote ur mssg now..[/quote]
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Abefebaby: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
..............[quote author=xianah post=72960061][/quote]
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Abefebaby: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=xianah post=72960061][...........]
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Abefebaby: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pls am still learning how to quote....
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Abefebaby: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Abefebaby post=]
Pls am still learning how to quote...

helo...
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Theophinio(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

But Love Making, the Fore Play Is Like 15mins, you Kiss Her All Over Except Her Anus lipsrsealed then You Suck Breast For Like 2days...sorry... 2mins then You Kiss Her Lips Softly with Your Hands on Her Clitoris, hold It With Two Fingers And Rub It Slowly as You Kiss Her, suck Her Tongue And She Will Do Same... Kiss Her Neck Down To Her Breast, suck Small Again Then Kiss Her Belly then Use Your Teeth To Pull Her Pant Slowly, after Taking Off The Pant spread Her Legs, and Eat Her Cunt like A Man, she Beg To Be bleeped, at This Point Tell Her To Suck Your Dick And she Will Do It Fast fast... After She Suck For Like 5mins, enter Her Slowly with Doggy, feel Free To remove Prick And Bite Her Big Ynash And Use Your Thumb To Rub Her Pussy and Cunt, you Can Play A Slow Gospel Song As You Fire slowly so As To Remind You That You Are Going To Hell. In That Way You Wont Cum Fast. To Be Continued
Am speechless
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abefebaby:

Pls am still learning how to quote....
Write your replies immediately after the last quote in bracket
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Seyrexolad: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
U don craze, walahi

But Love Making, the Fore Play Is Like 15mins, you Kiss Her All Over Except Her Anus lipsrsealed then You Suck Breast For Like 2days...sorry... 2mins then You Kiss Her Lips Softly with Your Hands on Her Clitoris, hold It With Two Fingers And Rub It Slowly as You Kiss Her, suck Her Tongue And She Will Do Same... Kiss Her Neck Down To Her Breast, suck Small Again Then Kiss Her Belly then Use Your Teeth To Pull Her Pant Slowly, after Taking Off The Pant spread Her Legs, and Eat Her Cunt like A Man, she Beg To Be bleeped, at This Point Tell Her To Suck Your Dick And she Will Do It Fast fast... After She Suck For Like 5mins, enter Her Slowly with Doggy, feel Free To remove Prick And Bite Her Big Ynash And Use Your Thumb To Rub Her Pussy and Cunt, you Can Play A Slow Gospel Song As You Fire slowly so As To Remind You That You Are Going To Hell. In That Way You Wont Cum Fast. To Be Continued[/quote]
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Itsmedozie: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by kiahrt: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Both are called sexual intercourse once there's thrusting via dick. Love making is just one out of numerous names white people give to sexual intercourse e.g copulation. But d term "love making" is used mostly for those in sexually romantic relationship or in marriage to make sound sacred or kinda mature and pleasant to our ears.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by kunleweb: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
IamPlato:

But Love Making, the Fore Play Is Like 15mins, you Kiss Her All Over Except Her Anus lipsrsealed then You Suck Breast For Like 2days...sorry... 2mins then You Kiss Her Lips Softly with Your Hands on Her Clitoris, hold It With Two Fingers And Rub It Slowly as You Kiss Her, suck Her Tongue And She Will re Do Same... Kiss Her Neck Down To Her Breast, suck Small Again Then Kiss Her Belly then Use Your Teeth To Pull Her Pant Slowly, after Taking Off The Pant spread Her Legs, and Eat Her Cunt like A Man, she Beg To Be bleeped, at This Point Tell Her To Suck Your Dick And she Will Do It Fast fast... After She Suck For Like 5mins, enter Her Slowly with Doggy, feel Free To remove Prick And Bite Her Big Ynash And Use Your Thumb To Rub Her Pussy and Cunt, you Can Play A Slow Gospel Song As You Fire slowly so As To Remind You That You Are Going To Hell. In That Way You Wont Cum Fast. To Be Continued

Haba
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Jackdean111(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
@Amotolongbo please ma sorry to distub you..... I don't know you before and i don't think if i will see your face but there is something i want you to help me out. .. Am a guy/man of 24 year from kogi state. Please what i want you to help me with is that: I want to join nigeria force. Please i don't know if you have any conection to help me secure it. I have been applying for NAVY but since i don't know anyone, i will be shortlisted out. Please ma help me. I actually don't know why my hearth directed me to you... Please if you know or have anyone to help me please i need your help ma. ... Please ma i don't want to join soldier because of killing. Please if know or have anyone in navy or civil defence. Please help me... Thank you
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Jackdean111:
@Amotolongbo please ma sorry to distub you..... I don't know you before and i don't think if i will see your face but there is something i want you to help me out. .. Am a guy/man of 24 year from kogi state. Please what i want you to help me with is that: I want to join nigeria force. Please i don't know if you have any conection to help me secure it. I have been applying for NAVY but since i don't know anyone, i will be shortlisted out. Please ma help me. I actually don't know why my hearth directed me to you... Please if you know or have anyone to help me please i need your help ma. ... Please ma i don't want to join soldier because of killing. Please if know or have anyone in navy or civil defence. Please help me... Thank you
alright sir

I’m so sorry bro, ain’t got any connection sir o

I’m just like a normal Nigerian also looking for connection
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Jackdean111(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Amotolongbo:
alright sir
I’m so sorry bro, ain’t got any connection sir o
I’m just like a normal Nigerian also looking for connection
Hmmm. My god help us oo.. Thanks for the reply
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Stevecrown01(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2021

'different' or 'difference?

Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Stevecrown01(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Seunfunmi18 post=72968281][/quote]
Bad guy grin grin
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by eyenogoquiet(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
IamPlato:

this one too no follo for heavenly race again. Him own race haf finish kpata kpata grin
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Enterprise090(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2021
swiz123:
Was Donald Trump right about his ascertions?

Is sex the only blacks are good at?

SMD!
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by OhMyGodWtf: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2021
xianah:
Please what's the difference between making love and having sex?

Love making and having sex .......

Love making is still sex / sex is sex. If you made love to someone, you had sex with them. But just slow natural, passionate, connections.

Fvking is fast, aggressive, no much connection during the act or emotions

Your question should haven been the difference between love making and f*cking .
Re: Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? by Ayomi1991: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2021
*AYO Brain Tutorial*
*Subject* :
Mathematics and Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing (Engineering), Physics and Chemistry Tutorial.
*Location* :
Agege, Iju Ishaga, Ajuwon, Akute, Abule Egba, Ikeja, Sango, Oshodi, Ketu and Ijaiye.
*Primary Class* :
(Pry 3-5)
*Secondary Class* :
(JSS 1-3) & (SSS 1-3)
*Teritary Class* :
100L & 300L
Call us today for the best
*08166184521*

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her / "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.