Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,083 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

I'm Living A Life Of Shame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Living A Life Of Shame (4793 Views)

Look Where I'm Living / Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! / I'm Not Happy With The Life I'm Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
There are mistakes some people make while passing through teenagehood that they have to live with for the rest of their life. Some boys get arrested for shoplifting, abusing women or violence. Some ladies are impregnated at an early age. Their dreams are aborted when they become young mothers. These sets of people get to live in shame for the most part of their life as they are haunted by the public. My own situation of shame is not of my own doing. I hardly have the courage to converse with people outside due to my situation. I'll let you know some reasons why.......
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
1. I'm a failure
no one wants to associate with a failure. Most times, i stay indoors to avoid people that know me from tracing where i stay. It's not a place i can invite someone to. I was privileged to attend a big secondary school while growing up. Most of my former classmates are living fine, courtesy of their buoyant parents. I hardly turn up for their get-together because i'm not in their league. My clothes are obsolete . My pay is also meagre so i can't spend it just anyhow like they do.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
I have no girlfriend because i can't afford one. I don't have a place of my own to take them. I live in a room and parlour with my mum paying the bills. My friends from my university days all think i'm a graduate because i was assiduous back then in class. But i'm not! I only flaunted the fake status on facebook 'to belong.' i avoid them to prevent the talk 'where are you working now?' how i wish i can find a way to settle my fees and get a B.A. I keep spilling over as a result of unpaid dues. I've failed myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
2. I've lost my pride
i used to speak with temerity. I had a magic touch. Everything i handled worked well till i fell ill. I can't hold up an argument for long any more. I'm no longer competent and useful to myself or anyone.

For the past three years, my routine has been wake up, try to work a little then sleep. This is to keep me alive even though i'm not living. I no longer aspire for success. I no longer believe in myself. due to my throat complications, i avoid the spotlight.
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Ivye(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Awwwn pity pity,wat illness livingdead

1 Like

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by SweetBuns(f): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
LivingDead:
2. I've lost my pride
i used to speak with temerity. I had a magic touch. Everything i handled worked well till i fell ill. I can't hold up an argument for long any more. I'm no longer competent and useful to myself or anyone.

For the past three years, my routine has been wake up, try to work a little then sleep. This is to keep me alive even though i'm not living. I no longer aspire for success. I no longer believe in myself. due to my throat complications, i avoid the spotlight.
what illness is that? How could it have affected you this much?
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by tee59(f): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
You again? I tot you have gone to join your ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
My narrowed wind pipe as i have explained here before gives me difficulty in swallowing, weakness, rising temperature, headache, blurred vision and loss of balance. I should have sensibly taken the offer of help granted. I declined as i was uncomfortable with the distance and the idea of publicly being an object of pity. Although, my messages paradoxically tows that lane.

Now, my situation seems to have exacerbated. My alimentary canal seems to be altered. It's as though i can't pass out excreta well enough. I fart incessantly. I smell now as a result. So, i'll avoid people and stay in solitude to avoid those who might scold me thinking it's lack of hygiene.
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by SweetBuns(f): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
LivingDead:
My narrowed wind pipe as i have explained here before gives me difficulty in swallowing, headache, blurred vision and loss of balance. I should have sensibly taken the offer of help granted. I declined as i was uncomfortable with the idea of publicly being an object of pity. Although, my messages paradoxically tolls that lane.

Now, my situation seems to have exacerbated. My alimentary canal seems to be altered. It's as though i can't pass out excreta well enough. I fart incessantly. I smell now as a result. So, i'll avoid people and stay in solitude to avoid people who might scold me thinking it's lack of hygiene.
so you stay indoors all the time?
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Ranchhoddas: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
LivingDead:
My narrowed wind pipe as i have explained here before gives me difficulty in swallowing, headache, blurred vision and loss of balance. I should have sensibly taken the offer of help granted. I declined as i was uncomfortable with the idea of publicly being an object of pity. Although, my messages paradoxically tolls that lane.

Now, my situation seems to have exacerbated. My alimentary canal seems to be altered. It's as though i can't pass out excreta well enough. I fart incessantly. I smell now as a result. So, i'll avoid people and stay in solitude to avoid people who might scold me thinking it's lack of hygiene.
I remember you. What that your other moniker?

Well this is what I suggest: Invoke the Archangel Raphael. He is the Archangel in charge of all this healing.

The steps for his invocation are outlined in the thread below.
The steps are easy and should yield positive results.
It's a long thread with a great deal of noise. Ignore the noise.

You can start from page 70 or thereabouts. That's where the instructions on Angelic invocations are.

If your petition is granted. You will see the signs in a matter of days.
Godspeed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4042029/middle-path/68#61889115
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
LivingDead:
There are mistakes some people make while passing through teenagehood that they have to live with for the rest of their life. Some boys get arrested for shoplifting, abusing women or violence. Some ladies are impregnated at an early age. Their dreams are aborted when they become young mothers. These sets of people get to live in shame for the most part of their life as they are haunted by the public. My own situation of shame is not of my own doing. I hardly have the courage to converse with people outside due to my situation. I'll let you know some reasons why.......
you are just a depressed soul. Go and seek psychiatric help. i am serious, they work

1 Like

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by richidinho(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are just a depressed soul. Go and seek psychiatric help. i am serious, they work

lol...0tondo slayqueen

psychiatric or psychologist

6 Likes

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by SweetBuns(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
richidinho:

lol...0tondo slayqueen

shut ur hole.at least she got her point through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by richidinho(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
SweetBuns:
shut ur hole.at least she got her point through
hahahaha ..who be dis smelling mgbeke?

1 Like

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by SweetBuns(f): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
richidinho:

hahahaha ..who be dis smelling mgbeke?
dirty and disease nkpi,keep your stupidity out of dis thread.just nogedu o.see this smelly idiot

2 Likes

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by JuanDeDios: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
LivingDead:

What you need is proper medical attention. Have you seen the doctors? What do they say? If it's a money problem, what means have you tried to raise it - family, church, etc? You're depressed but what needs to be addressed is the cause which is your health.

1 Like

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by skillz111(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shebi you dey sleep everyday I swear you don't have a problem.

1 Like

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by richidinho(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
SweetBuns:
dirty and disease nkpi,keep your stupidity out of dis thread.just nogedu o.see this smelly idiot

mstheeeew...ewu
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
tee59:
You again? I tot you have gone to join your ancestors.
hmm.. You try to push me to the edge. But i'm not tempted to do something crazy. When there's life, there's hope. After all, i hear of people who slump and die despite being hale and hearty.
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Ivye:
Awwwn pity pity,wat illness
i've updated it
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Cunninlinguist: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Redbeans aka Emergencycase at it again angry
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2018
richidinho:

lol...0tondo slayqueen

psychiatric silly. go and google the difference

1 Like

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2018
SweetBuns:
so you stay indoors all the time?
most of the time. I spend little time outside doing the task i can. Then retire home as early as 2pm. No hanging out or mingling. It's the price i have to pay
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by AryEmber(f): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2018
I can only pray that the almighty should please comfort you, wish I can help but only he can help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by SweetBuns(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2018
LivingDead:
most of the time. I spend little time outside doing the task i can. Then retire home as early as 2pm. No hanging out or mingling. It's the price i have to pay
thats so sad.....
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by JuanDeDios: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
LivingDead:
My narrowed wind pipe as i have explained here before gives me difficulty in swallowing, weakness, rising temperature, headache, blurred vision and loss of balance. I should have sensibly taken the offer of help granted. I declined as i was uncomfortable with the distance and the idea of publicly being an object of pity. Although, my messages paradoxically tows that lane.

Now, my situation seems to have exacerbated. My alimentary canal seems to be altered. It's as though i can't pass out excreta well enough. I fart incessantly. I smell now as a result. So, i'll avoid people and stay in solitude to avoid those who might scold me thinking it's lack of hygiene.
There may be nothing wrong with your elimination system per se. I suspect you have GERD which often causes oesophagitis which leads to difficulty in swallowing. It's common for people with GERD to also have problem with their gut which can cause occassional problem with elimination. If I were you, I'd go on a glutten-free diet for six months and see the result. The difficulty in breathing could be COPD or just some something caused by stress. You should see a doc.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
JuanDeDios:

There may be nothing wrong with your elimination system per se. I suspect you have GERD which often causes oesophagitis which leads to difficulty in swallowing. It's common for people with GERD to also have problem with their gut which can cause occassional problem with elimination. If I were you, I'd go on a glutten-free diet for six months and see the result. The difficulty in breathing could be COPD or just some something caused by stress. You should see a doc.

"narrowed windpipe, ...difficulty in swallowing, weakness, rising temperature, headache, blurred vision and loss of balance..." Trust me, I've had all these.
hmm.. K. What do you mean by glutten-free diet
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I remember you. What that your other moniker?

Well this is what I suggest: Invoke the Archangel Raphael. He is the Archangel in charge of all this healing.

The steps for his invocation are outlined in the thread below.
The steps are easy and should yield positive results.
It's a long thread with a great deal of noise. Ignore the noise.

You can start from page 70 or thereabouts. That's where the instructions on Angelic invocations are.

If your petition is granted. You will see the signs in a matter of days.
Godspeed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4042029/middle-path/68#61889115
hmm... Faith? spirituality? Salvation...... These monosyllabic words don't settle well with me again
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Ranchhoddas: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm... Faith? spirituality? Salvation...... These monosyllabic words don't settle well with me again
That's your choice.
Good luck!
Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
skillz111:
Shebi you dey sleep everyday I swear you don't have a problem.
oh... I get your point. But wailing shakes off a little emotion

3 Likes

Re: I'm Living A Life Of Shame by willyo(m): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm.. You try to push me to the edge. But i'm not tempted to do something crazy. When there's life, there's hope. After all, i hear of people who slump and die despite being hale and hearty.

U will come outta it alive.
Healthy u shall be again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojaikor Unhooks Bra To Show How Perky Her Bo-obs Are [video] / Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes[video] / +18: What Is She Doing? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.