Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Look Where I'm Living - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Where I'm Living (4874 Views)

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / I'm Living A Life Of Shame / I'm Not Happy With The Life I'm Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
I'm active here but just creat new account
Look where I'm living life is so difficult ,
I just come to Abuja I don't have anything
If anyone can help me with work food anything at all I will appreciate
God bless you

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why are you at Abuja when you don't have enough funds?

6 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by chatinent: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Even at the place you are living, can you not clean it up? Or is the littered place another format to attract pity?

What do you mean by you are active here but had to hide yourself? You mean you use the other account to fake it? And you think we don't know? Even me wey drink garri this morning no need post am...texts don't smile nor frown.

48 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by slawormiir: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Rubbish...

Make we pity you abi

Instead of you to clean up that place and package yourself first..

Ogbeni....life is all about packaging...na after you package yourself before help go locate you

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look Where I'm Living by DispatcherLagos: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
U even get better mattress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Where I'm Living by RedMac: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
You are not doing bad

3 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Why are you at Abuja when you don't have enough funds?

Bro where do you want me to go I have been looking for job here for a while now
Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Locoxcoba:

Bro where do you want me to go I have been looking for job here for a while now
At least clean up the room.

8 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by MadamVanessa(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

Where are you from please? And how genuine is this info?

4 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
chatinent:
Even at the place you are living, can you not clean it up? Or is the littered place another format to attract pity?

What do you mean by you are active here but had to hide yourself? You mean you use the other account to fake it? And you think we don't know? Even me wey drink garri this morning no need post am...texts don't smile nor frown.

Bro I'm just frustrated I don't know what to do ni
Re: Look Where I'm Living by davidupdate89: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
That you are living in such a place doesn't mean you can't at least clean it up.

12 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nairalandhotboy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
U even get better mattress
lol. Some no even get where to sleep. He get bed and stove and he no fit go out and hustle. Even if na barman do it for the main time.
I remember how I enter Abeokuta in 2011 with just 2k, got work that same day at a bar, slept in the bar for 1yr and raised money for my schooling.. Na that sam e bar work I do till I graduate. Life's not until u see millions abeg..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Where are you from please? And how genuine is this info?

I'm from benue
This is a genuine info ma
Re: Look Where I'm Living by MrSensor(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Poverty is a disease that we all don't wish to have but this one invited it.

He is busy spending more time on mastarbating and his little money on bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
U even get where to put head. People dey live under bridge sef.
Re: Look Where I'm Living by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oh ok if i can get u correctly u said you had to create a new account cos you're active /popular here. Kpele oo awon nairaland celebrity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Where I'm Living by DispatcherLagos: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
lol. Some no even get where to sleep. He get bed and stove and he no fit go out and hustle. Even if na barman do it for the main time.
I remember how I enter Abeokuta in 2011 with just 2k, got work that same day at a bar, slept in the bar for 1yr and raised money for my schooling.. Na that sam e bar work I do till I graduate. Life's not until u see millions abeg..

don't mind the beggar. If he should hear how I came to Lagos and how I used to trek 16.4km from Jakande first gate to marina every day for hustle, he will delete this post.

6 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by posty56: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
t
Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omor body itch me as the place dirty.. U no dey fit clean up guy? Tidy am up at least Na? Abuja hard oo.. I for fit give u numbers but those my people heartless and na only babe them fit consider after dem done passher round. Abj na fûcked up place for hustlers.

7 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:
Omor body itch me as the place dirty.. U no dey fit clean up guy? Tidy am up at least Na? Abuja hard oo.. I for fit give u numbers but those my people heartless and na only babe them fit consider after dem done passher round. Abj na fûcked up place for hustlers.

Bro life here is too hard no job even site work no dey

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Locoxcoba:
God bless you

lalasticlala mynd44
the place is good you r the one who make it bad. help yourself bro nobody will help up get up be strong clean that rooom

2 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abba114:
the place is good you r the one who make it bad. help yourself bro nobody will help up get up be strong clean that rooom

The issues is no work no money
Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Locoxcoba:

The issues is no work no money
it will pass i once in abuja that place is bad more expecially if u go there without a specific thing to do. which side of abj are u?
Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abba114:
it will pass i once in abuja that place is bad more expecially if u go there without a specific thing to do. which side of abj are u?

Nyaya side bro
Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Locoxcoba:

I know.. been there. Even with work they owe u like 4 months before u start receiving salary and the salary nor be the four months owed oo dem fit give u two months for wetin no reach while debt dey do press ups dey wait. Abj hard af. U gats try stand for urself. Try enter udemy.com, use ur phone teach urself something or go YouTube and get some videos. Nobody go help u stand and u can't live on tokens been sent. Try update urself with those things. U go scale through... E go first hard but e go clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Locoxcoba:

Nyaya side bro
go to nyanya market push wheel barrow of hawk pure water before u get something better

3 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by LocalStandard1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baba don't look down on yourself for any reason and never give people the chance to pity or look down on you.

Always remind yourself that you are better than were you are, pray and avoid female distractions in life. You are a man and God says you are productive, not only by procreation but by impact to the world.

My first rented house wasn't as good as this, in fact I can't sleep when it's raining cos the roof was leaking, no support from from anywhere with nobody to ask for as low as N100 from. But I know am better than where I am, so are you my guy. And am also in Abuja.

Don't be a begger to survive and remember to pull the stove away from that wall to avoid had I known. Thank you and good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Look Where I'm Living by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Baba don't look down on yourself for any reason and never give people the chance to pity or look down on you.

Always remind yourself that you are better than were you are, pray and avoid female distractions in life. You are a man and God says you are productive, not only by procreation but by impact to the world.

My first rented house wasn't as good as this, in fact I can't sleep when it's raining cos the roof was leaking, no support from from anywhere with nobody to ask for as low as N100 from. But I know am better than where I am, so are you my guy. And am also in Abuja.

Don't be a begger to survive and remember to pull the stove away from that wall to avoid had I known. Thank you and good luck.

Thank you God bless you

1 Like

Re: Look Where I'm Living by rickleye: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why is this in Romantic sections anyways

Frustration doesn’t mean you can’t be prepared for an opportunity to come or even tidy. For you to even post such pics just reeks of laziness.

Even if person want to give, my hand just fails to extend.
Re: Look Where I'm Living by rickleye: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Plus who took the 3rd picture with you lying on the bed ?

1 Like

Re: Look Where I'm Living by manchyme: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Locoxcoba:

Bros you dey enjoy ooo, do you need a roommate? How much is the rent?

1 Like

Re: Look Where I'm Living by bigcee(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Locoxcoba:
God bless you

lalasticlala mynd44
Oga, you're just an irresponsible, lazy person. How much is paint and carpet? Why can't you clean up your room for God sake, ehn?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer / Dating An Ibo Guy But His Sisters Are Demanding / Romanceland Top Wife Materials And Non Wife Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.