Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (47404 Views)

2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai / 2019: Gov El-rufai Insulted Kaduna Christians By Picking Muslim Running Mate – F / Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by FriendNG: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
El rufai killed people's parents in Abuja that year and he has continued his evil schemes in Kaduna.

We are waiting for him at the National level (if he dares show interest).

#istandwithbuharitill2023

He can still be a senator and by extension senate president or even V.p
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Benekruku(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Akabuking:
sense no dey your head @ all. Anambra is not a multi religious state.

And Kaduna is?

You are hungry

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by AnanseK(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Children of hate will not concentrate on Biafran issues. They continue meddling in affairs of another state, actually another country.

Christian Christian ticket in Ekiti and Plateau but they will never make comments.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Nemesis001: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Benekruku:

Chest beating runs in the blood

You will still boast to have bought up the Atlantic Ocean.
Where else will you buy a property if not in the city.

Will you go to your wildlife and build
Land is close to free in the East. E no fit pass 200k. Who won buy set
I no blame you, when you are yet to leave your almajiri settlements nko. grin
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by FriendNG: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
ehinmowo:
Only in Nigeria will someone talking foolishness with boldness. "Competent and performance ticket". The fact is dt there are more Christians in Kaduna than muslim. They are fighting tooth and nail to keep relevance (through violence and bigotry)

Since there are more christians, they should simply choose a christian candidate in any party and vote for him. No need for chest beating mr man

2 Likes

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Akaijosh: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
#MY TAKE ON MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET BY GOVERNOR NASIRU ELRUFAI

When they meet to decide THE ISLAMIC AGENDA Christians like BANTEX and SAMUEL ARUWAN are never consulted and the same people like Bantex and Samuel Aruwan are the one's the Jihadist will sent insulting Pastors and even doubting their calling , that nothing like Islamic agenda the Pastors are Just lying , like the recent press statement by Barnabas Bala Bantex Kaduna Deputy Governor and his team of Christian leaders in Elrufai's Government, accusing Pastors of lying about happenings in Kaduna ........

"It is wrong, divisive, dangerous, provocative and insulting for Nasir El Rufai to field a Muslim/Muslim ticket in the governorship election in a state like Kaduna in which 50% of the people are Christian and in which thousands of Christians were butchered over the last 3 years"- Femi Fani-Kayode.

"I might be blind Staying in APC, but I will never be blind voting Muslim Muslim ticket, my dad will never forgive me in his grave. My faith, the interest of my people first.

We must resist this in one voice"............Alex Tagwai
Alex Tagwai the person who made that last statement is a die hard APC and Elrufai supporter and I am in love with his statement. I really thank God some people who will at every instance accuse me (Azzaman) of being a religious Jingoist are now seeing clearly themselves.

As mentioned by Femi Fani Kayode which i quoted above. Muslim Muslim ticket in a state where the population of Christians and Muslims is said to.be 50:50 if the Christians are not even more than the muslims. Considering persecuted Hausa Christians or Masiyawa in the Northern part of the state.

A state that is estimated to have more Christians than Muslims (2006 censors Southern Kaduna LGAs had 51% of Kaduna State Population .This includes 8 LGA in the Southern Senatorial Zone, Chukun, Kajuru, Kaduna South, Parts of Birnin Gwari LGA and Lere LGA). This is not inclusive of high number of Hausa Christians who they call them with a derogatory name Maguzawas. The Maguzawas or Preferably Masiyawas are found in Soba, Kudan, Ikara, Sabon Gari , Makarfi LGAs and they are predominantly Christians. That is why we are calling for the restructuring of Nigeria so that those things they did deliberately so that we should not have political power should be addressed. Please do not use INEC election results to estimate population of any state , language or religion. That is not a true reflection of population

This is how Christianity stand in Kaduna State now

Governor......... Muslim
Deputy Governor...... Muslim
SSG................... Muslim
Head of Service.... Muslim
Chief of Staffs.... Muslim
Speaker KSHA...... Muslim
*Minister rep Kaduna - Muslim
Elrufai has about 15 advisers only about 3 are Christians.
*In the last Local Government.election Elrufai appointed 23 Electoral officers only 3 are Christians
*Elrufai has 13 commissioners only 3 are Christians
* Some Chiefdoms that are Predominantly Christians he merge them with the recent Emirates he created in Southern Kaduna.

You can see a.similariry between Elrufai and President Muhammadu Buhari in their appointments. Elrufai might be one of the chief advisor of President Mihammadu Buhari. Remember the Islamic Altars in both Kaduna and Abuja. Please what is happening in Kaduna is a signal to what they are envisaging for the entire nation. Don't seat down in your comfort zone in Southern Nigeria , saying why are these Plateau , Southern Kaduna , Benue, Taraba or Adamawa not living in peace. We are not living in peace not because we are the aggressors but because we refused to be Islamised and we are standing tall as Christians refusing to be intimidated into believing we are second class citizens. We the Christians in the Middle belt of Nigeria are refusing the JIHADIST from advancing particularly to South Eastern Nigeria then to the Niger Delta that's why they hate us. So you in Enugu or in Aba or in Port Harcourt you need to praise the Middlebelt man for this and support him because JESUS has join us together not even Nigeria.

Three days ago I was called upon to go and pray for a Muslim and coincidently his name is also Nasiru. He was ill with an ailment that the doctors couldn't diagnose the problem. They tried several things to get this 17years old boy healed but to no avail. But The Name of Jesus have healed Nasiru a Muslim. Glory be to God.

Before I prayed for Nasiru I told the mum I am a Christian and they are Muslims I made her to understand that the true God loves everybody. I told her how I prayed for a woman from Mauritius who after a long time of barrenness after the prayers became pregnant and she is neither a Christian nor a Muslim but a HINDU woman who doesn't even believe God exist. But God still gave her a child through that Name of Jesus..

I told the boys mum yesterday before praying for her son, God Loves us all it's we human beings who are so wicked to one another. If we can Love each other the way God loves all of us even those that say he doesn't exist all these Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen will not exist. And very funny they kill in the name of that same God. And very funny Governor Elrufai's wickedness to Christians in Kaduna is to appease that same God that loves every body even those that don't believe he exist. And it is me a Christian Elrufai hates but I still went and prayed for a Muslim like him and that Muslim got his healing. Because my JESUS taught me to LOVE a Muslim unconditionally(AGAPE LOVE)

I thank God for healing Nasiru the word of God that says by his stripes we are HEALED not going to be heal tomorrow or next one minute but we are HEALED 2000 years ago. GLORY AND PRAISE BE TO GOD

I knew about the Muslim / Muslim ticket of Elrufai since May 2017 and in September 2017 some of us got minutes of the meeting which Elrufai had where it was concluded to have a Muslim ticket. For the sake of this write up I only included points that are relevant..

-Noticed the list of who and who attended the meeting
-Also notice Minute number 6 & 7

NOTES ON THE EMERGENCY MEETING OF THE STRATEGIC COMMITTEE ON POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS IN KADUNA STATE
• His Excellency, Mallam Nasir el-Rufa’i Governor
• Mr. Jimmy Lawal Senior Adviser/Counsellor
• Mallam Balarabe Lawal Secretary to State Government
• Muhammad Bashir Sai’du Chief of Staff
• Mr. Muyiwa Adekeye SA Media
• Mallam Uba Sani S.A. Political/I.G.Relations, Secretary

NOTE : SAMUEL ARUWAN--A Christian and Elrufai's spokesman wasn't in the meeting. Bantex wasn't there either let's excuse him that he was abroad but meeting like that can wait until he comes back.

1. The meeting began at 10pm. In his opening remarks, His Excellency began by giving good tidings that President Buhari is getting better and stronger by the day and will be coming back to the country very soon; to come back and continue the good works that he has started. He said that he has it on good authority that on Mr. President’s return, there will be a major shake-up of his cabinet and even the Cabal will be affected. He drew the attention of the Committee to the ongoing ugly political developments in Kaduna State and the need to manage the situation before it gets out of hand.

5. He expressed his joy and appreciation to God for the return of the Deputy Governor, Architect Barnabas Bala Bantex after his medical treatment. He however noted that even though the Deputy Governor is back, he requires a long period of recuperation and will not be in a position to dive into the political arena immediately. As the election of 2019 approaches, the search for a viable alternative, a reliable personality, who is highly qualified and most importantly, acceptable to the generality of the people of Kaduna State, cutting across the religious, Northern & Southern divide, has been concluded.

6. It is important in this consideration to dispel certain myths surrounding elections in Kaduna State; myths such as the notion of the impossibility of winning elections without Southern Kaduna votes. Elections in Kaduna State can be won and had been won even without the Southern Kaduna Votes. It is worthy to also note that it is erroneous to assume that there are more Christian voters in Southern Kaduna than Muslim voters and even if there are more Christian voters, it will be wishful thinking to assume that all Christians will vote in the same pattern. In 1983, in the wider, Old Kaduna State Lawal Kaita and Nuju Babajo won the general elections convincingly holding a Muslim-Muslim ticket and were sworn in as Governor and Deputy Governor respectively.

7. After rigorous consultations across the length and breadth of the state to look into the possibility of bringing on board this administration someone who has the outlined qualities as well as the capacity and acceptability of various groups, to undertake this assignment, His Excellency, identified Alhaji Lawal Sama’ila Yakawada as the most qualified to fill the Deputy Governor slot in 2019

8. His Excellency has already discussed with him and he h............................................................UBA SANI took the minutes of this meeting. ...

When I got this minutes I forwarded it on the 4th of September 2017 to an Elder Stateman in Nigeria who promised to find out about it. And he did because in the morning on the 5th of September 2017 Samuel Aruwan the spokesman of Governor Elrufai came out in the media debunking it as just a rumour perpetuated by mischievous rumour mongers.

I laughed when I read the Press Statement on the Muslim Muslim ticket signed by the same Samuel Aruwan who last year debunk this allegation as mere lies. The only difference is the person Alhaji Yakawada mentioned as the likely person in that secret meeting wasn't picked as the running mate. Instead Hajiya Hadiza Balarabe was picked.

I thank God for Alex Tagwai who has publicly come out and speak his mind. I expect other Christians in this government of Elrufai to resign without waste of anytime, what is the benefit.when since he came to power Elrufai has done nothing for us if not the hatred he has for Christians and Christianity . It also. shows clearly that hates the Christians in his government and he doesn't regard them a bid. Its very obvious when decision that matters in Nigeria or.Kaduna State are taking that has to do with Islamisation the Christians in this government are not included. But when they are announcing the outcome of their secret meetings the Christians are given the scripts to broadcast it. And when eye brows are rising about Islamisation of Nigeria the same Christians are used to churn out lies that nothing like Islamisation agenda . Do not be surprised its a Christian Elrufai will send to explain this his ill advised action.

As the Islamisation.agenda is unfolding using. Kaduna State as the guinea pig or laboratory ground before implementation by the Federal government. If Governor Elrufai should succeed with this evil. He will now replace the Christian commissioners in his cabinet with Muslims. Later the State Permanent Secretaries and.Directors in the Civil Service and State Agencies and Parastatals. When he succeeds with that..Anybody that bears names like 'David' , 'Mathew' or 'John' in Kaduna state will be denied employment. To fit in you have to change your name to Dauda or Mato or Yahaya just like states like Kano and Katsina where you see Hausa Christians bearing Muhammad and Jamilu. Even if Elrufai doesn't achieve all these he is setting a precedence for other governors after him to implement, The Islamic Agenda it's a script which they must all follow irrespective of Party affiliation.

"No more sirka in Kaduba state government house, el-Rufai weldone. Picking Dr HADIZA is part of your punishment for killing the innocent Muslims in southern kaduna. This just the beginning, hold your vote. We don't want it. For your information when el rufai win, no more infidel as running mate again. Test the pain we felt in plateau state. Kaduna new slogan: THE SECOND CENTRE OF CALIPHATE"...........Muhammad Zahris Bisici Posted this in a Forum KADUNA DREAMS

Christians constitutes 90% of Southern Kaduna's population didn't Elrufai see a good Christian in the whole Southern Kaduna to deputise for him? But the good news is the Islamic agenda by both Elrufai and President Buhari is just a waste of time, Kaduna will never have a Muslim Muslim Governor and Deputy Governor. I am also.sending this message to the likes of Muhammad Zahris Bisici of Kaduna Dreams

Jesus said and i repeat "THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL AGAINST MY CHURCH"

David Ayuba Azzaman
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by MaziOmenuko: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
In a way, I like this ElRufai dude. He's not like your regular Nigerian politician that dances to the gallery just to garner votes. His telling those against his choice to do their worst, after all, they didn't vite for him when he chose a Christian vice.

I like people that don't dance to sentiments and try to please everybody. Just take your decision and stand by it.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Charly68: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olukat:
sad These are the kind of persons Sarrki and co are spending sleepless nights to praise sad
Hell' Rufia is a satanic agent known in Nigeria today...so divisive!
Very useless bigot of a guy..
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Sirjamo: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
ehinmowo:
Only in Nigeria will someone talking foolishness with boldness. "Competent and performance ticket". The fact is dt there are more Christians in Kaduna than muslim. They are fighting tooth and nail to keep relevance (through violence and bigotry)
More Christians in Kaduna than Muslims! Hope you aren't mistaken Kaduna for Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by vioment: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
I been underrate this guy bigotry, but this guy na a very dwarfish dunce. Short man syndrome na im dey worry you. You don't deserve to be a leader and the security apparatus should have it as part of their strategy to know if governors and other leaders support specific tribes, factions, gangs, or incite religious fear, then present your findings to the public with reasonable evidence, then advice the affected public to sue while you guys seize their properties and charge them to court.

The number 1 leader of us need to be reminding everyone everywhere in naija, that he is trying his best and that no one, or tribe, or religion, is bigger than nigeria. No be rocket science for this type of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Are There Killings In Anambra "sponsored" By The State Govt. Like You Have In Kaduna? I Don't Have Problem With Him Picking A Muslim If There Are No Religious Undertone, Which In This Case I Seriously Doubt.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
ehinmowo:

What you fools should be asking yourself is if there is a Christian or Muslim politician in Nigeria. Just name a Christian or Muslim among these thieves. Obansanjo, obi, abacha, ibb, fayose, ffk, okorocha, oshiomole, Tinubu,....... Which among them is a Christian or a Muslim?

Until you know this, you will continue to be a dunce.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Herkim(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kindly tell us is there is any difference between them

jerryunit48:
It strikes my imagination the way you compare Ekiti and Kaduna
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
klap4gbens:
Are There Killings In Anambra "sponsored" By The State Govt. Like You Have In Kaduna? I Don't Have Problem With Him Picking A Muslim If There Are No Religious Undertone, Which In This Case I Seriously Doubt.
m

Sponsored by who? You fools keep talking trash because you have access to the internet.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Akabuking: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
FriendNG:

Forget Ekiti what of Plateau and Taraba state that have 40% muslim populations?
plateau and taraba are north central, all the Muslim you see there are illegal migrants and people from Niger republic.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Akaijosh: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2018

When they meet to decide THE ISLAMIC AGENDA Christians like BANTEX and SAMUEL ARUWAN are never consulted and the same people like Bantex and Samuel Aruwan are the one's the Jihadist will sent insulting Pastors and even doubting their calling , that nothing like Islamic agenda the Pastors are Just lying , like the recent press statement by Barnabas Bala Bantex Kaduna Deputy Governor and his team of Christian leaders in Elrufai's Government, accusing Pastors of lying about happenings in Kaduna ........

"It is wrong, divisive, dangerous, provocative and insulting for Nasir El Rufai to field a Muslim/Muslim ticket in the governorship election in a state like Kaduna in which 50% of the people are Christian and in which thousands of Christians were butchered over the last 3 years"- Femi Fani-Kayode

Alex Tagwai the person who made that last statement is a die hard APC and Elrufai supporter and I am in love with his statement. I really thank God some people who will at every instance accuse me (Azzaman) of being a religious Jingoist are now seeing clearly themselves.

As mentioned by Femi Fani Kayode which i quoted above. Muslim Muslim ticket in a state where the population of Christians and Muslims is said to.be 50:50 if the Christians are not even more than the muslims. Considering persecuted Hausa Christians or Masiyawa in the Northern part of the state.

A state that is estimated to have more Christians than Muslims (2006 censors Southern Kaduna LGAs had 51% of Kaduna State Population .This includes 8 LGA in the Southern Senatorial Zone, Chukun, Kajuru, Kaduna South, Parts of Birnin Gwari LGA and Lere LGA). This is not inclusive of high number of Hausa Christians who they call them with a derogatory name Maguzawas. The Maguzawas or Preferably Masiyawas are found in Soba, Kudan, Ikara, Sabon Gari , Makarfi LGAs and they are predominantly Christians. That is why we are calling for the restructuring of Nigeria so that those things they did deliberately so that we should not have political power should be addressed. Please do not use INEC election results to estimate population of any state , language or religion. That is not a true reflection of population

Governor......... Muslim
*In the last Local Government.election Elrufai appointed 23 Electoral officers only 3 are Christians
* Some Chiefdoms that are Predominantly Christians he merge them with the recent Emirates he created in Southern Kaduna.

You can see a.similariry between Elrufai and President Muhammadu Buhari in their appointments. Elrufai might be one of the chief advisor of President Mihammadu Buhari. Remember the Islamic Altars in both Kaduna and Abuja. Please what is happening in Kaduna is a signal to what they are envisaging for the entire nation. Don't seat down in your comfort zone in Southern Nigeria , saying why are these Plateau , Southern Kaduna , Benue, Taraba or Adamawa not living in peace. We are not living in peace not because we are the aggressors but because we refused to be Islamised and we are standing tall as Christians refusing to be intimidated into believing we are second class citizens. We the Christians in the Middle belt of Nigeria are refusing the JIHADIST from advancing particularly to South Eastern Nigeria then to the Niger Delta that's why they hate us. So you in Enugu or in Aba or in Port Harcourt you need to praise the Middlebelt man for this and support him because JESUS has join us together not even Nigeria.

I knew about the Muslim / Muslim ticket of Elrufai since May 2017 and in September 2017 some of us got minutes of the meeting which Elrufai had where it was concluded to have a Muslim ticket. For the sake of this write up I only included points that are relevant..

NOTES ON THE EMERGENCY MEETING OF THE STRATEGIC COMMITTEE ON POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS IN KADUNA STATE

NOTE : SAMUEL ARUWAN--A Christian and Elrufai's spokesman wasn't in the meeting. Bantex wasn't there either let's excuse him that he was abroad but meeting like that can wait until he comes back.

1. The meeting began at 10pm. In his opening remarks, His Excellency began by giving good tidings that President Buhari is getting better and stronger by the day and will be coming back to the country very soon; to come back and continue the good works that he has started. He said that he has it on good authority that on Mr. President’s return, there will be a major shake-up of his cabinet and even the Cabal will be affected. He drew the attention of the Committee to the ongoing ugly political developments in Kaduna State and the need to manage the situation before it gets out of hand.

5. He expressed his joy and appreciation to God for the return of the Deputy Governor, Architect Barnabas Bala Bantex after his medical treatment. He however noted that even though the Deputy Governor is back, he requires a long period of recuperation and will not be in a position to dive into the political arena immediately. As the election of 2019 approaches, the search for a viable alternative, a reliable personality, who is highly qualified and most importantly, acceptable to the generality of the people of Kaduna State, cutting across the religious, Northern & Southern divide, has been concluded.

6. It is important in this consideration to dispel certain myths surrounding elections in Kaduna State; myths such as the notion of the impossibility of winning elections without Southern Kaduna votes. Elections in Kaduna State can be won and had been won even without the Southern Kaduna Votes. It is worthy to also note that it is erroneous to assume that there are more Christian voters in Southern Kaduna than Muslim voters and even if there are more Christian voters, it will be wishful thinking to assume that all Christians will vote in the same pattern. In 1983, in the wider, Old Kaduna State Lawal Kaita and Nuju Babajo won the general elections convincingly holding a Muslim-Muslim ticket and were sworn in as Governor and Deputy Governor respectively.

7. After rigorous consultations across the length and breadth of the state to look into the possibility of bringing on board this administration someone who has the outlined qualities as well as the capacity and acceptability of various groups, to undertake this assignment, His Excellency, identified Alhaji Lawal Sama’ila Yakawada as the most qualified to fill the Deputy Governor slot in 2019

8. His Excellency has already discussed with him and he h............................................................UBA SANI took the minutes of this meeting. ...

When I got this minutes I forwarded it on the 4th of September 2017 to an Elder Stateman in Nigeria who promised to find out about it. And he did because in the morning on the 5th of September 2017 Samuel Aruwan the spokesman of Governor Elrufai came out in the media debunking it as just a rumour perpetuated by mischievous rumour mongers.

I laughed when I read the Press Statement on the Muslim Muslim ticket signed by the same Samuel Aruwan who last year debunk this allegation as mere lies. The only difference is the person Alhaji Yakawada mentioned as the likely person in that secret meeting wasn't picked as the running mate. Instead Hajiya Hadiza Balarabe was picked.

I thank God for Alex Tagwai who has publicly come out and speak his mind. I expect other Christians in this government of Elrufai to resign without waste of anytime, what is the benefit.when since he came to power Elrufai has done nothing for us if not the hatred he has for Christians and Christianity . It also. shows clearly that hates the Christians in his government and he doesn't regard them a bid. Its very obvious when decision that matters in Nigeria or.Kaduna State are taking that has to do with Islamisation the Christians in this government are not included. But when they are announcing the outcome of their secret meetings the Christians are given the scripts to broadcast it. And when eye brows are rising about Islamisation of Nigeria the same Christians are used to churn out lies that nothing like Islamisation agenda . Do not be surprised its a Christian Elrufai will send to explain this his ill advised action.

As the Islamisation.agenda is unfolding using. Kaduna State as the guinea pig or laboratory ground before implementation by the Federal government. If Governor Elrufai should succeed with this evil. He will now replace the Christian commissioners in his cabinet with Muslims. Later the State Permanent Secretaries and.Directors in the Civil Service and State Agencies and Parastatals. When he succeeds with that..Anybody that bears names like 'David' , 'Mathew' or 'John' in Kaduna state will be denied employment. To fit in you have to change your name to Dauda or Mato or Yahaya just like states like Kano and Katsina where you see Hausa Christians bearing Muhammad and Jamilu. Even if Elrufai doesn't achieve all these he is setting a precedence for other governors after him to implement, The Islamic Agenda it's a script which they must all follow irrespective of Party affiliation.

"No more sirka in Kaduba state government house, el-Rufai weldone. Picking Dr HADIZA is part of your punishment for killing the innocent Muslims in southern kaduna. This just the beginning, hold your vote. We don't want it. For your information when el rufai win, no more infidel as running mate again. Test the pain we felt in plateau state. Kaduna new slogan: THE SECOND CENTRE OF CALIPHATE"...........Muhammad Zahris Bisici Posted this in a Forum KADUNA DREAMS

Christians constitutes 90% of Southern Kaduna's population didn't Elrufai see a good Christian in the whole Southern Kaduna to deputise for him? But the good news is the Islamic agenda by both Elrufai and President Buhari is just a waste of time, Kaduna will never have a Muslim Muslim Governor and Deputy Governor. I am also.sending this message to the likes of Muhammad Zahris Bisici of Kaduna Dreams

Jesus said and i repeat "THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL AGAINST MY CHURCH"

David Ayuba Azzaman
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by FriendNG: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Akabuking:
plateau and taraba are north central, all the Muslim you see there are illegal migrants and people from Niger republic.

Same as Kaduna all those christians are illegal migrant from potopoto republic and cameroun. And Bantex is the last christian foreigner to be VP
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Akabuking: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Benekruku:

And Kaduna is?
You are hungry
bros tell yourself the truth.

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mankosi:
there are no Muslims in anambra bro.....

Just like saying there are no humans in anambra.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Akabuking: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
FriendNG:

Same as Kaduna all those christians are illegal migrant from potopoto republic and cameroun. And Bantex is the last christian foreigner to be VP
please read the history of usman danfodio and Bayjida
I believe that will put some little sense into you.

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

How many Muslims are indigenes of Anambra

You need brain bros.

You need head. The black population in USA is just 9% yet they are well represented. Low population does not mean they shouldn't be represented.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Wahala90: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
qqq

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Azam101: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
What an insult to KD Christians as this terrorist just called all of them incompetent.

The terrorist midget clearly wants no opposing voice in his government, as he butchers the Christians and completely Islamizes the state.

Bala Bantex his present deputy was always a torn on the midgets skin and even slapped hell Rufai once, no wonder he was tricked to accept a Senatorial slot in APC, just so El Rufai can finish his people peacefully.

Any Christian that votes the Midget will be signing their own death warrants, as that demon is so desperate to be the face of terrorism in Nigeria after his Chief Dullard eventually kicks the bucket, and intends t use KD to prove he deserves the title.
Lolz! So Arch Bala Bantex once slapped el-rufai and you witnessed it? Thunder fire your generation with this your pathological lie
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by miraclea: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=iammo post=72943646]Its up to Kaduna voters to decide, fayose and his deputy were both Christians same as plateau and taraba and everyone were matured about it, with more than 80 different political parties, if APC wants a Muslim Muslim ticket, democracy allows you to choose a Christian Christian party. Besides few politicians in Nigeria are truly religious, they mostly serve money,power and black magic[

I advise you to sell your head and buy brain
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
ehinmowo:
you guys keep deceiving urselvs
You have more Christians in KD state yet elrufai defeated ur Christian candidate

Well no point even talking, let those Christians mobilize and show Nigerians that they have more population in kD come 2019
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Azam101: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Akaijosh:

"It is wrong, divisive, dangerous, provocative and insulting for Nasir El Rufai to field a Muslim/Muslim ticket in the governorship election in a state like Kaduna in which 50% of the people are Christian and in which thousands of Christians were butchered over the last 3 years"- Femi Fani-Kayode.

"I might be blind Staying in APC, but I will never be blind voting Muslim Muslim ticket, my dad will never forgive me in his grave. My faith, the interest of my people first.

Governor......... Muslim

Three days ago I was called upon to go and pray for a Muslim and coincidently his name is also Nasiru. He was ill with an ailment that the doctors couldn't diagnose the problem. They tried several things to get this 17years old boy healed but to no avail. But The Name of Jesus have healed Nasiru a Muslim. Glory be to God.

Before I prayed for Nasiru I told the mum I am a Christian and they are Muslims I made her to understand that the true God loves everybody. I told her how I prayed for a woman from Mauritius who after a long time of barrenness after the prayers became pregnant and she is neither a Christian nor a Muslim but a HINDU woman who doesn't even believe God exist. But God still gave her a child through that Name of Jesus..

I told the boys mum yesterday before praying for her son, God Loves us all it's we human beings who are so wicked to one another. If we can Love each other the way God loves all of us even those that say he doesn't exist all these Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen will not exist. And very funny they kill in the name of that same God. And very funny Governor Elrufai's wickedness to Christians in Kaduna is to appease that same God that loves every body even those that don't believe he exist. And it is me a Christian Elrufai hates but I still went and prayed for a Muslim like him and that Muslim got his healing. Because my JESUS taught me to LOVE a Muslim unconditionally(AGAPE LOVE)

I thank God for healing Nasiru the word of God that says by his stripes we are HEALED not going to be heal tomorrow or next one minute but we are HEALED 2000 years ago. GLORY AND PRAISE BE TO GOD

David Ayuba Azzaman
Trash trash trash!
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by biztip: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
d real bigot has spoken

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by GoldHorse(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Muslim-muslim or even Babalawo-Karashika ticket na performance we dey look for!

The way we carry religion for head in Nigeria one will think we were the ones that introduced the world to it.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by citizenY(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
What an insult to KD Christians as this terrorist just called all of them incompetent.

The terrorist midget clearly wants no opposing voice in his government, as he butchers the Christians and completely Islamizes the state.

Bala Bantex his present deputy was always a torn on the midgets skin and even slapped hell Rufai once, no wonder he was tricked to accept a Senatorial slot in APC, just so El Rufai can finish his people peacefully.

Any Christian that votes the Midget will be signing their own death warrants, as that demon is so desperate to be the face of terrorism in Nigeria after his Chief Dullard eventually kicks the bucket, and intends to use KD to prove he deserves the title.

You try..... medal for you. ... so many posts in two days.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by iammo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
miraclea:

I personally won't insult you back cause you look way older than me and its against my tradition to drag the elders, however I suggests you contribute a meaningful opinion on this subject perhaps you can educate us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Omotaday(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
In a way, I like this ElRufai dude. He's not like your regular Nigerian politician that dances to the gallery just to garner votes. His telling those against his choice to do their worst, after all, they didn't vite for him when he chose a Christian vice.

I like people that don't dance to sentiments and try to please everybody. Just take your decision and stand by it.
Bro, when El Rufai talks, he talks with elegance, confidence and wisdom. He is not someone anyone from anywhere can just mess with. He does his own thing, he is always sure of himself. As much as i like him, his type will be a wrong choice to lead a country.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Northfodio: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
abmethod:
Do you know that reading comments is even more interesting than the post itself .... in case you are with me just hit like or join me here ...
INDEED THATS IT NOW ,,,,oya Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.