Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) (34772 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
The way these people abuse our isiagu is now becoming annoying.

angry

For him to do that means smtn and I believe show he recognizes other tribes.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by robertito7(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2018
tonyimadu:
If you want to find the most foolish and tribalist Igbo and Yoruba come to nairaland. Both tribes have produced some of Africa's best minds yet they don't see what they can achieve if they work together.
I pity the so many young ones trapped in the narrative of nairaland.
To the board of nairaland, please do something to check this if not a new disruption with cleaner and safer communication would step up.
Yes you most make money and drive traffic but this madness needs to stop.
it's amazing how on one recognizes or welcomes the truth___I weep for our young generation
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

angry
Tell Ebuka to stop abusing agbada too

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by sandra50(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Gbere ga ba.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Duru009(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2018
The next biggest tribe in Lagos after the yoruba is the igbos !

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by HisSexcellency(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:

u sabi dem.
One chukwudi or Okoro who doesn't want his market place to be relocated after 2019 elections must have put d poster there in a show of loyalty to Sanwolu/APC.
I think they've learnt alot and it's good for them.
Was the picture of Sanwo-olu in igbo attire photoshoped. So the supposed chukwudi Or okoro kidnapped him, took him to the studio and snapped the picture for his sycophantic poster
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by carrascocity(f): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Stanweezy:
Igbo kwepu ya isi

kwepu ya isih final oo
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by carrascocity(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:

u sabi dem.
One chukwudi or Okoro who doesn't want his market place to be relocated after 2019 elections must have put d poster there in a show of loyalty to Sanwolu/APC.
I think they've learnt alot and it's good for them.

you ; yes you
you get shop ?
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by carrascocity(f): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
revolt:
Lol .. them don begin solicit for the irrelevant igbo votes mtchweee. Jimi won in 2015 they rigged him out. Now they have come again.

we all knew jimi won......
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by sogodihno: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Amumaigwe:

When I said that Igbos, not the Tinubu's minions, will determine who governs Lagos State in 2019, some Afonjas that cannot even afford to live in Lagos due to poverty came for my head. You see even Tinubu knows where the real power lies.
Anyway, Jimi Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos State.

u no get sense, if it Igbo that determine who rule Lagos then Agbaje will have become governor in 2015. And dont u think it is ipob pigs like u that put d poster there in solidarity with our next governor. chest beater.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
femi4:
Tell Ebuka to stop abusing agbada too
there is nothing yoruba about agbada ...hausa wear it ...malians wear it...chad wear it.......senegalese wear it..... undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by ezebunafo(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

angry
isiagu wey women don dey take sow agbada tey tey, u never see the polo too? its worthless as shit now.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Good post. "We own this and we own that" yet folks on both sides don't understand that ethnic groups don't own things. Individuals do. Peter Obi,'s wealth belongs to him and not the Igbos. Adenuga won't be dashing his Yoruba kinsmen his wealth anytime soon because his success is not Yoruba success to be shared.

Be proud of your successful kinsmen but be more focused on your own individual success and development instead of coming here daily to gloat over the achievement of others smart enough to partner with Nigerians from all walks of life to become who they are today.

Sanwo Olu is even showing this principle by donning Igbo outfit. Man has an election to win. No time for hating that won't get him anywhere. Let Igbos and Yorubas fight over what he is wearing. Man is on his way to Alausa and ready to do what it takes to get there. This should be a personal lesson to some of us here.

The first time i agree with you cool.....You are too smart to be a buhari supporter angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Kahujadekadura: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Which money are you making? Money that you spend finish in lagos? You and your people are trapped here.
See d way u dey contradict urself. How can one spend money without first making it. And how do you know that he or she has spent it finish? Are u one of d yahoo boys that runs from one person acct to another?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Kahujadekadura: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
jidxin:
if e pain you....jump into d lagoon. U guys are not hospitable at all ..just too loud and arrogant I guess thats why u keep developing others people's land ....in quote
The Isiagu get respect.
We Igbos no dey abuse am, d way poor miscreants like Yoruba's and other tribes do.
The point d guy making is that, u ppls should show respect to d cloth and use it at d proper tym.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by linusbnn(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

angry

Thunder go soon fire them.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
there is nothing yoruba about agbada ...hausa wear it ...malians wear it...chad wear it.......senegalese wear it..... undecided
you probably don't know the difference between Agbada and Babariga

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Mccollins042(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hizzy:

and Na Chukwudi or Okoro waaa buy de clothes for him to wear abi na because him love de clothes that is why he's wearing it and he need our Votes tooo
mumu... the same chukwudi gave sanwOTU our isiagu to wear abi?
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mccollins042:
mumu... the same chukwudi gave sanwOTU our isiagu to wear abi?
bia Nwoke m inwere Uche eji awota ihe
try to understand the guy I quote before calling me Names
oya apologize with 500k

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Banjiplus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sirjamo:
After the election, I bet he would throw away that goat skin he's wearing
lol na pig skin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Banjiplus(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanx to kanu Nigerians are starting to recognize the Igbo tribe lol.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Banjiplus(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
ikennamadu1:

your hatred for the Igbos will eat u up.. it will consume u like wild fire... keep hating.. while we keep making money .... afonjas will die with there hatred
Do you also comment when your people also do the same thing? No hard feelings o! My girlfriend is Igbo and I love her so much.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Banjiplus(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
linusbnn:

Thunder go soon fire them.
Bros oga landlord dey call you. He say you never pay house rent lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Born2Breed:

Why sense far from you like this? They also dressed him up?
thought you were benin
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
femi4:
you probably don't know the difference between Agbada and Babariga
whats the difference? The agbada designed by ugo monye ebuka wore that made him famous....pls tell me is that a yoruba agbada?
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Dareal90s(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaEmir:

If Igbos are living in uncompleted buildings, afonjas must be sleeping inside gutters. The only thing that shows you're land owners indegenes is your afonja language. Imagine an afonja man being a tenant in his own land state of origin to an Igbo Landlord grin I know you hate me at this point grin
Landlord, by selling gala nd fanyogo?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
whats the difference? The agbada designed by ugo monye ebuka wore that made him famous....pls tell me is that a yoruba agbada?
That was not even agbada
https://www.nairaland.com/4193476/not-agbada-femi-branch-ebuka
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
femi4:
https://www.nairaland.com/4193476/not-agbada-femi-branch-ebuka
thank God you now know no be only una get right to that clothing
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
thank God you now know no be only una get right to that clothing
Ode! That particular one wasn't agbada but he did wear agbada on other occations

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
femi4:
Ode! That particular one wasn't agbada but he did wear agbada on other occations
the only thing agbada about this pink curtain is the fila cap..if i wear kufi cap now ontop this pink curtain will you accuse me of wearing a yoruba agbada?
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by YorubaEmir: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dareal90s:

Landlord, by selling gala nd fanyogo?

Better than generational family business of skull mining grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Simbrixton:
thought you were benin

So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Attends Prayers In A London Mosque, Nigerians React. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.