Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) (34770 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:

u sabi dem.
One chukwudi or Okoro who doesn't want his market place to be relocated after 2019 elections must have put d poster there in a show of loyalty to Sanwolu/APC.
I think they've learnt alot and it's good for them.

Cry us a river jare afonja mislem

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:

u sabi dem.
One chukwudi or Okoro who doesn't want his market place to be relocated after 2019 elections must have put d poster there in a show of loyalty to Sanwolu/APC.
I think they've learnt alot and it's good for them.

Why sense far from you like this? They also dressed him up?
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nuezha(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
The way these people abuse our isiagu is now becoming annoying.

angry

Isiagu ko, isi aguiyi ni.

Can you show me the textile industry where the fabric is made in eastern Nigeria?
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by jafol(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Amumaigwe:

When I said that Igbos, not the Tinubu's minions, will determine who governs Lagos State in 2019, some Afonjas that cannot even afford to live in Lagos due to poverty came for my head. You see even Tinubu knows where the real power lies.
Anyway, Jimi Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos State.
Ode okoro abeg where do u live in Lagos than ajegunle, surulere, or festac. Surulere and festac in the early 90s was clean and beautiful when yorubas dey live there. Any one that lives festac or surulere then, they will think u be rich person. Nowadays, that place has been infested with igbos and it's a shadow of itself . Even magodo was like lekki then it was for rich people. Igbos r dirty fa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by alizma: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
I thought Igbo votes dont matter? Some useless people here likes to attack the igbos on false pretense.
go and find out who are the pathfinders first.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
I thought Igbo votes dont matter? Some useless people here likes to attack the igbos on false pretense.
lol i was expecting u to say i thought thet said Igbos don't frolick with afonjas..�
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by davies(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
I just saw this campaign poster
You just come Lagos abi
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Igbokid: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Tushkito:

You better run along to school before you miss the morning devotion boy.
See this autistic clown talking about school cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Westbestside: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

boy lagos belongs to nobody,is a no mans land.
If nigeria should split,i will see how those dirty oyorobas that dont bath would take lagos.
Will they fight ss and se to take lagos as we all know that they cant fight and are very physically weak people.
No wonder the parrable that if a oyoruba man is threatning war,you should go and sleep.
Person wey no get strength they fight.
See omo una fumming from mouth. Sebi you and your father will come and drag lagos mr yamin. No lagos is not no man's land, it belongs to dirty yamins that are the world dirtiest race according to WHO. All these body odour race self. Come n collect ragos go alaigbo na, you n your father.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by jafol(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Op sanwo olu had that poster for every tribe. It's on its Instagram too.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Afonja007: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Furniture making material? Abeg shift!
but you dey wear parachute with curtains material

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Westbestside: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
jafol:

Ode okoro abeg where do u live in Lagos than ajegunle, surulere, or festac. Surulere and festac in the early 90s was clean and beautiful when yorubas dey live there. Any one that lives festac or surulere then, they will think u be rich person. Nowadays, that place has been infested with igbos and it's a shadow of itself . Even magodo was like lekki then it was for rich people. Igbos r dirty fa
No be small, why do you think WHO rate them first in dirtiness. Go to their region, you will doe of offensive smell from pollution as a result of their dirtiness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2018
ikennamadu1:

your hatred for the Igbos will eat u up.. it will consume u like wild fire... keep hating.. while we keep making money .... afonjas will die with there hatred
Brotherly I don’t hate Igbo o! And I’m voting for agbaje. It’s just dat Yoruba are diverse in choice but would come back together politically , some Yoruba love igbos

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
lonelydora:

A Smart man. Igbos constitute a greater population of Lagos.

Forget all these Afonjas shy away from reality

Are you saying that the population of igboz is more than the yorubas in Lagos state? undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Lloydthesaint: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Igbos made Lagos what it is today EOD
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by marviessss(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Amumaigwe:

When I said that Igbos, not the Tinubu's minions, will determine who governs Lagos State in 2019, some Afonjas that cannot even afford to live in Lagos due to poverty came for my head. You see even Tinubu knows where the real power lies.
Anyway, Jimi Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos State.

it is scarce nowadays to see sensible IMOB(indigenous miscreants of biafra)
kanu has used deir head finish

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2018
tonyimadu:
If you want to find the most foolish and tribalist Igbo and Yoruba come to nairaland. Both tribes have produced some of Africa's best minds yet they don't see what they can achieve if they work together.
I pity the so many young ones trapped in the narrative of nairaland.
To the board of nairaland, please do something to check this if not a new disruption with cleaner and safer communication would step up.
Yes you most make money and drive traffic but this madness needs to stop.

Good post. "We own this and we own that" yet folks on both sides don't understand that ethnic groups don't own things. Individuals do. Peter Obi,'s wealth belongs to him and not the Igbos. Adenuga won't be dashing his Yoruba kinsmen his wealth anytime soon because his success is not Yoruba success to be shared.

Be proud of your successful kinsmen but be more focused on your own individual success and development instead of coming here daily to gloat over the achievement of others smart enough to partner with Nigerians from all walks of life to become who they are today.

Sanwo Olu is even showing this principle by donning Igbo outfit. Man has an election to win. No time for hating that won't get him anywhere. Let Igbos and Yorubas fight over what he is wearing. Man is on his way to Alausa and ready to do what it takes to get there. This should be a personal lesson to some of us here.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by LeonOgu(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
I only know Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by amanikondo: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

The poster was made by some guys in Texas.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

boy lagos belongs to nobody,is a no mans land.
If nigeria should split,i will see how those dirty oyorobas that dont bath would take lagos.
Will they fight ss and se to take lagos as we all know that they cant fight and are very physically weak people.
No wonder the parrable that if a oyoruba man is threatning war,you should go and sleep.
Person wey no get strength they fight.

It's all about fight fight fightundecided, what's wrong with you people, can't you for once discuss about progress, cohesion & advancement?

Porous brains everywhere... nonsense! cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by sonofoluku: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

angry

Lol...so u r an Ibo babe...nice!
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by zoghys: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Lagos is a cosmopolitan state, and all her inhabitant really matters.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Maken1005: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

angry

Contentment no dey una dico
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by younglupe(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Always know that whoever you are, wherever you are, as long as you are a Nigerian, your vote does count. If you can vote in your area of residence, endeavour to do so because in the end, it's the leadership of where you are that would determine your present and future destiny in that land of residency. Our prayers should be that wherever we reside in this country, whether Igbo Hausa or Yoruba, let the leadership system blossom. Because in the end, if it comes out good or bad, it'll affect us somehow whether we agree or not. So let the Igbos in Lagos vote whoever they choose to in Lagos, it's the right thing to do...�
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
Igbos made Lagos what it is today EOD

Simply not true but they have contributed immensely to the success of Lagos. Yorubas and Igbo, because they have different strenghts, can learn from each other but I don' see this happening anytime soon because of the irredeemable haters on both side.

I am a Yoruba businessman and ready to partner with Igbo,Edo,Hausa et al anyday( and I do already) because "i got my mind on my money and my money on my mind". Aside IPOB, who I see as a confused and dishonest group of noisemakers, I gat no problem with Igbos.

Progressive Yorubas can learn from the ,'hustle' of the Igbos in Lagos and be encouraged by it because Igbos are exemplary when it comes to overcoming challenges to achieve individual success, especially away from their home. In the Ajao estate area of Lagos, for example, virtually all small to medium-sized hotel and hospitality outfits are owned by individual Igbo businessmen. This is not something for ambitious Yorubas to envy or be threatened by. It is something they can learn from. We all go abroad and have no problem learning from Oyinbo so why not ourselves?

Igbos can learn from the organisational skills and people-management skill that see the Yorubas able to build big businesses, franchises and business entities driven by intellectual property such as the press and Journalism/patent/IT/copyright related sectors.

Marry both and it is a goal. Successful Nigerians at the top are doing this while losers from both ethnic group remain at the bottom bragging about owning this and that when they have nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by danehijan: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Igbo is kwenu now that elections are near. How long shall you continue to use and dump Igbo in Lagos? Every other state outside lagos are producing governor and deputy with commissioners in Lagos yet you have not find them worthy to be governor or deputy. When u need them they kwenu after then they are banza.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2018
zoghys:

Lagos is a cosmopolitan state, and all her inhabitant really matters.

I agree. Sanwo Olu knows this and the man has an election to win so he will build bridges to reach every ethnic group. For Sanwo Olu, it is the outcome that matters i.e becoming Governor. The man has no history of discrimination against anyone so he is entitled to reach out to the Igbos in Lagos. Haters can't prevent the man becoming Governor.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by YorubaEmir: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lmao..The Chinese own almost every infrastructure in America today does that make them the owner of America?..The igbos I know in my area live in shanties and uncompleted buildings you people really need to stop deceiving yourselves after election APC will still go back to whooping your flatheadds.

If Igbos are living in uncompleted buildings, afonjas must be sleeping inside gutters. The only thing that shows you're land owners indegenes is your afonja language. Imagine an afonja man being a tenant in his own land state of origin to an Igbo Landlord grin I know you hate me at this point grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 / Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.