Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) (34943 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Amumaigwe:

When I said that Igbos, not the Tinubu's minions, will determine who governs Lagos State in 2019, some Afonjas that cannot even afford to live in Lagos due to poverty came for my head. You see even Tinubu knows where the real power lies.
Anyway, Jimi Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos State.

Agbaje no longer has the traction of the past. Under GEJ , and with federal might, he could not defeat Ambode. It is now he will depose APC when PDP is broke? PDP always predictable and Agbaje is a broken record. Easy victory APC.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:

u sabi dem.
One chukwudi or Okoro who doesn't want his market place to be relocated after 2019 elections must have put d poster there in a show of loyalty to Sanwolu/APC.
I think they've learnt alot and it's good for them.
boy lagos belongs to nobody,is a no mans land.
If nigeria should split,i will see how those dirty oyorobas that dont bath would take lagos.
Will they fight ss and se to take lagos as we all know that they cant fight and are very physically weak people.
No wonder the parrable that if a oyoruba man is threatning war,you should go and sleep.
Person wey no get strength they fight.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:
His image has been photoshoped adorning that clothe, he never wore your cultural clothe.
all I know be Say the clothes fits him
or don't you lik it
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2018
nawao, the hatred is just too much.. we are here calling ourselves name, why our leaders are united in looting d country dry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Goat skin??
Sirjamo:
After the election, I bet he would throw away that goat skin he's wearing

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by hush15: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2018
slimghost:
Sanwolu for Governor, Atiku for president! Simple!

Never, snyone besides sanwo olu.....either Jk or BOG is way better
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by porthouse7(f): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2018
hmmmm romance and fu*k style
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by israelmao(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
This man is sure of victory but something otherwise happens he will be sorry for himself.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Westbestside: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Begging for igbo votes who they hate so much,
IGBOS should wise up.
These coneheaded snakes are untrustworthy
Odensi

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by MrRush(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
I thought Igbo votes dont matter? Some useless people here likes to attack the igbos on false pretense.
on a federal level it doesn't matter but when it comes to state it does matter (:
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Tushkito:
This attempt by yorubers to gather igbo votes to vote sanwa ole is quite pathetic.

Bruv, it is successful vote-winning politics played by effective politicians and not those who taint everything with ethnicity and sentiments. Don't be surprised if you see other posters of Sanwo Olu in in Hausa Babariga and SS GEJ-style outfit.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Okoyeebo: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2018
revolt:
Lol .. them don begin solicit for the irrelevant igbo votes mtchweee. Jimi won in 2015 they rigged him out. Now they have come again.

Yes

He won in Epon Alabiabia state in the cursed region.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
I thought Igbo votes dont matter? Some useless people here likes to attack the igbos on false pretense.

A Smart man. Igbos constitute a greater population of Lagos.

Forget all these Afonjas shy away from reality
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Igbokid: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Amumaigwe:

When I said that Igbos, not the Tinubu's minions, will determine who governs Lagos State in 2019, some Afonjas that cannot even afford to live in Lagos due to poverty came for my head. You see even Tinubu knows where the real power lies.
Anyway, Jimi Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos State.

Lol...
Head or tail, a Yoruba man will become your governor next year.
So much for your so called power..funny osu butterfly claiming to be a bird grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
cheesy Politicians self. No threat about "jumping into the lagoon" from the Oba.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
revolt:
Lol .. them don begin solicit for the irrelevant igbo votes mtchweee. Jimi won in 2015 they rigged him out. Now they have come again.

Really? Lagos that is the crown Jewel got rigged out of the grip of Agbaje even with GEJ federal might and national financial sponsorship behind him? Heard it all now.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by condralbedez: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
I just saw this campaign poster
yes ,i saw such posters too.along mbadiwe avenue ,and ikoyi axis .
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by santopelele(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:

u sabi dem.
One chukwudi or Okoro who doesn't want his market place to be relocated after 2019 elections must have put d poster there in a show of loyalty to Sanwolu/APC.
I think they've learnt alot and it's good for them.
AND IT IS THE SAME CHUKWUDI THAT FORCE SANWOLU TO WEAR ISIAGU AND IGBO CAP, BROS, STOP THAT THING WEY U DEY DRINK because IT IS KILLING U SLOWLY
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Tushkito:

Whatever the reason is, I don't fancy hate-filled yorubers wearing our attire just to get our votes and if we don't agree threaten to drown innocent people in the lagoon.

Sanwo Olu himself has no history of hating anyone. It is all just politics. He even attended Igbo day celebration in Lagos. This is what politicians do. As long as he leads better than Ambode (waste, roads etc) then his gimmicks to get votes is no big deal. All na politics.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/photos-sanwo-olu-at-igbo-in-lagos/amp/
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Igbokid: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Tushkito:

Isn't Jimi agbaje a yoruba man? or has your hate taken over your sense of reasoning?
Carry your ignorant ipob nonsense elsewhere..
It's not my fault that you have a single digit IQ and couldn't understand my post.
Now, run along and play with sand.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Photoshop grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Lmao..The Chinese own almost every infrastructure in America today does that make them the owner of America?..The igbos I know in my area live in shanties and uncompleted buildings you people really need to stop deceiving yourselves after election APC will still go back to whooping your flatheadds.
YorubaEmir:
No

We are taking over your lands. We're building schools and houses. Yorubas are our tenants in their own land. This life sef. Lagos is our land. Go to ladipo, go to computer village. You'll understand. I've never seen an afonja in Igbo soil, controlling anything and determing the fate of an election in any Igbo land. But Igbos are doing it in Lagos. I know it pains you guys. But the highest you can do is to bark grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by tonyimadu: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
If you want to find the most foolish and tribalist Igbo and Yoruba come to nairaland. Both tribes have produced some of Africa's best minds yet they don't see what they can achieve if they work together.
I pity the so many young ones trapped in the narrative of nairaland.
To the board of nairaland, please do something to check this if not a new disruption with cleaner and safer communication would step up.
Yes you most make money and drive traffic but this madness needs to stop.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
The way these people abuse our isiagu is now becoming annoying.

angry

Be glad they are helping you to promote your cultural dress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos) / NDDC: President Buhari sacks Pondei, appoints Interim Administrator / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.