Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) (34773 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
We yoruba muslim will vote against Sanwo-olu for courting Ibo votes. Doesn't he know that Ibo votes are irrelevant than our yoruba votes even though we yoruba voters have been losing every election since 1960s, till we won for the first time in 2015 and now claim that others are irrelevant. grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

The first time i agree with you cool.....You are too smart to be a buhari supporter angry

Madam, my views are not radical or extreme at all. Whether religion, ethnicity, politics etc na live and let live with me. I like the cosmoplitan energy of Lagos and think the 'we own this and that' crew are juvenile underachievers who come here to feel good.

Even Buhari I have explained I support because I am petrified by Atiku's rampaging style of profitting massively at the expense of ordinary Nigerians. Buhari has done a lot wrong but he has done a lot of good those who hate him fail to acknowledge.

For me Buhari is the lesser evil for now and I dont like the PDP for obvious reasons. They can't be allowed to regain the centre as they have not reformed and remain the same Party that plundered Nigeria's wealth for 16 years with men like Atiku,OBJ and GEJ the arrowhead of that looting.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:
Just avoid anything that will put you at collision with the yoruba in lagos, and you are save to continue doing whatever in lagos. The ladipo market you are bragging about and every lagos land still belong to us.
Point of correction, to Nigerians. We are not trouble makers, unless una start.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by jafol(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Westbestside:
No be small, why do you think WHO rate them first in dirtiness. Go to their region, you will doe of offensive smell from pollution as a result of their dirtiness.
That's why Lagos is dirty, cos this people don't know anything about clean except to complain. The day I went to festac ehn, i thought I was in mushin.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Diiet:
Just avoid anything that will put you at collision with the yoruba in lagos, and you are save to continue doing whatever in lagos. The ladipo market you are bragging about and every lagos land still belong to us.
in ur dreamzzzz
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by tiger28: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
I thought Igbo votes dont matter? Some useless people here likes to attack the igbos on false pretense.
pathfinder is an igbo group
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
omooba969:

Are you saying that the population of igboz is more than the yorubas in Lagos state? undecided

That is not what I'm saying. But Igbos are many Lagos.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by femmix112(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

And the same Chukwudi forced the isiagu on Jide abi? Yoruba moslems sha. FYI, no Governor of Lagos can relocate Ndi Igbo out of Ladipo. If tribalist Ambode and Fashola couldn't, Jide na small boy. We have equal stake in Lagos like all Nigerians. Wail when we start dey drag community chance for Ogun.

who said so you cant benefit frm things i bnefit get dat straight...

And see my grandpa said if you give sumone land to farm after some years his children dat dont knw about the land with start sayin it there fathers
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by jidxin(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
The Isiagu get respect.
We Igbos no dey abuse am, d way poor miscreants like Yoruba's and other tribes do.
The point d guy making is that, u ppls should show prespect to d cloth and use it at d proper tym.
respect to who? Nigeria would have been a better place without ur likes. Your elders sold your birth rights and left you with nothing...all we can hear are your wailings
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Kahujadekadura: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
jidxin:
respect to who? Nigeria would have been a better place without ur likes. Your elders sold your birth rights and left you with nothing...all we can hear are your wailings
But I strongly insist that IsI Agu that is making u Yoruba's to run mad, gets respect absolutely.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
jidxin:
if e pain you....jump into d lagoon. U guys are not hospitable at all ..just too loud and arrogant I guess thats why u keep developing others people's land ....in quote

Are you people hospitable??
Ode
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by jidxin(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Are you people hospitable??
Ode
very very hospitable
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
femmix112:

who said so you cant benefit frm things i bnefit get dat straight...

And see my grandpa said if you give sumone land to farm after some years his children dat dont knw about the land with start sayin it there fathers
You know all these yet your yoruba moslem brain fails to understand that this is exactly what Buhari wants to do after winning re-election. Taking Christian lands in the South and give it to fulani terrorists.

Never!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by linusbnn(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Banjiplus:
Bros oga landlord dey call you. He say you never pay house rent lol

I be igbo boy,we no dey owe rent.
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by MENELIIK: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
lonelydora:

A Smart man. Igbos constitute a greater population of Lagos.

Forget all these Afonjas shy away from reality

Not Igbos but Osus
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

So?
you are more related to us than igbos I have family members that were benin migrants but assimilated with us
Re: Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Madam, my views are not radical or extreme at all. Whether religion, ethnicity, politics etc na live and let live with me. I like the cosmoplitan energy of Lagos and think the 'we own this and that' crew are juvenile underachievers who come here to feel good.

Even Buhari I have explained I support because I am petrified by Atiku's rampaging style of profitting massively at the expense of ordinary Nigerians. Buhari has done a lot wrong but he has done a lot of good those who hate him fail to acknowledge.

For me Buhari is the lesser evil for now and I dont like the PDP for obvious reasons. They can't be allowed to regain the centre as they have not reformed and remain the same Party that plundered Nigeria's wealth for 16 years with men like Atiku,OBJ and GEJ the arrowhead of that looting.

been a long while I read such long, beautifully written, fantastic horseshit.

anyway consider a career in spin doctoring. youll make a ton.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Attends Prayers In A London Mosque, Nigerians React. PICS / Buhari Appoints Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.