₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,189,974 members, 4,775,018 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 09:11 AM

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (88820 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Cadec007(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19
I began reading this story, last night and so far, I say its cool and great......welldone op

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by francium001(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20
Still following
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by hollawuyi2013(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22
You try o.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by SeyiDominion: 3:02pm On Jan 26
Oga Frank, how far? How's the weekend?
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by MhizBukola22: 10:15pm On Jan 26
Thanks for the story, I started this evening
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 6:17am On Jan 28
I resumed work on Monday morning at the Lekki office. Tinu, madam’s secretary asked how the trip was and hoped it was not tedious.

I smiled at her. ‘No, it was not tedious,’ I answered. But there was something about Tinu’s tone I could not discern.
Madam and I went on with our business as if nothing ever happened. By mid-day, I received a text message that instantly made me become alarmed.

Stop messing with another man’s wife or you will pay dearly for it.

I read it again and wondered who could have sent it. Had Naomi known about it and she was just acting as if she didn’t know? I had to think of her first because I remembered vividly that she warned me at the outset of the relationship that there would be dire consequence if I should cheat on her. I shook my mind. I didn’t think Naomi would know and bottle it up even for one hour.

Then I thought of Big Mummy’s husband. B.M had expressed the fact that the relationship between them was at its hostile peak. She had said she was tired of it and she wanted out. Could it be the man had found out that I was the one giving succor to his wife and had decided to deal with me? But then, how did he know my number?

I looked at the text message again and was really alarmed. I had never received such a threat in my life and my mind said I should take it seriously. I decided to call the number used in sending the text, but the attempted call could not get through. I then called B.M.

‘Good day, madam. Hope all is well.’

‘Good to hear your voice, Ola. How’re you?’

‘I’m not fine. In fact, I’m in fear.’

‘What happened?’ she asked, panic in her voice.

‘I just received a text message warning me to desist from following you or I will pay dearly.’

‘You don’t mean it.’

‘I do, and certainly, the text is explicit.’

‘Oh, God.’ There was a pause. ‘Alright. Don’t panic. When we meet later at the guest house this evening, we’ll talk about it.’

‘Okay.’

‘Don’t worry, you hear?’

‘Alright.’

I tried not to worry, but part of my mind kept giving me the warning signal. Later, after closing, I went to our meeting place. This time around,
she came before six o’clock.

I showed her the text message. ‘Who could have sent this message?’ she asked.

I shrugged. ‘Honestly, I don’t know.’

She thought for a while. ‘Alright, copy the number on a paper. I’ll take it to the police commissioner tomorrow morning for prompt
investigation.’

I nodded.

‘There’s no need to worry, baby boy.’

I tried to smile. We chatted a bit more, during when she revealed that she would be travelling to Abuja the following day and might not be back
until Friday.

‘We’ll likely see on Friday here when I return,’ she said.

We soon parted and I returned to my Isawo residence. Tuesday morning was hectic at the depot as many oil tankers were around to load fuel. I
worked hard till we closed at five p.m. I drove the car with the stream of traffic. It was few minutes after seven when I got home. It was dusk
and darkness was gradually taking over the terrain. I stopped the car at the gate and got down to unlock and open the gate.

It was then I noticed that a car had followed me and two men had got down. One of them pointed the gun at me. The street was almost
deserted, and in any case, there was nothing I could do against the two men. Not with one of them holding a gun. They gestured that I should
enter my compound, which was equally deserted.

Robbers? Thieves? Kidnappers? Who were they?

The one with the gun dug it at my right ribs, while the second man brought a handkerchief out. It was stuffed to my nose for several seconds. I felt sleepy and dizzy at the same time. My body went down. I tried to struggle but my strength deserted me. I slumped on the ground and became oblivious of things going on.

(This is NOT the end of the story, but I will stop further posting for now. Let me use this opportunity to thank you all for your interests and comments. You really encouraged me in different ways. Thank you so much.)

Download full story at: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by weedman20: 8:20am On Jan 28
please u better end the story here,because u dnt even have time 4 it..mtcheew
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Ann2012(f): 8:26am On Jan 28
Ola has been kidnapped ooooo

Thanks for the update
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by frbona: 8:29am On Jan 28
weedman20:
please u better end the story here,because u dnt even have time 4 it..mtcheew
what's with your attitude
Where you paying him for the update?
U wanna read the story so bad then buy the book like every other person did, stop being a lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by aprilwise(m): 8:47am On Jan 28
I enjoyed thrills of the story to this point. Thanks for your good work. I will love to read to the end.

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by weedman20: 9:33am On Jan 28
frbona:
what's with your attitude
Where you paying him for the update?
U wanna read the story so bad then buy the book like every other person did, stop being a lazy Nigerian youth
shoro niyen.just stay put
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by frbona: 11:02am On Jan 28
weedman20:
shoro niyen.just stay put
atang ye Uka!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Lite50: 1:08pm On Jan 28
nice story, how do I get the full story?
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 1:39pm On Jan 28
You can get it by following this link: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

or by sending N100 GLO Recharge pin number to oloruntoyin21@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by olumike001(m): 7:56am On Feb 06
Nice story tho,if you want to read good story write ups,regular updates and free for all I refer you to read Rachaelfst stories... She writes good one nd her update is regular. She doesn't stop half way nd demand you to pay before concluding the stories. I have quite number of stories from her...
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by superjaks(m): 9:51am On Feb 08
olumike001:
Nice story tho,if you want to read good story write ups,regular updates and free for all I refer you to read Rachaelfst stories... She writes good one nd her update is regular. She doesn't stop half way nd demand you to pay before concluding the stories. I have quite number of stories from her...
Oga...what are you insinuating?
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by frbona: 12:00pm On Feb 08
olumike001:
I challenge you to write a story half as good as this and draw a fan base like this writer has done. Just dey run ur mouth anyhow. Every other person paid a paltry sum of 100n just to get the book and complete reading. Ur own na to talk wetin u no fit do.
Foolish hegoat!

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by antorey(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08
Wudup a good story

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by ShegzyB: 11:39am On Feb 15
I started reading in december.....and got off.....but the story remained on my mind i searched for it again yesterday......This is a really interesting and captivating read, keeping readers glue, hearts pumping and all the emotions to go with it. I am very impressed with this story. If i was Ola, I probably would have fallen like he did.....he's only human and B.M outwitted and outsmarted him....cant wait to see how deep the rabbit hole goes....

Bro, you get double the recharge pin from me.

@FrankAkowe, Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by ShegzyB: 11:51am On Feb 15
I have just sent you a GLO VTU for #200......kindly send full story to segun.olorunsola05@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 5:30pm On Feb 17
ShegzyB:
I started reading in december.....and got off.....but the story remained on my mind i searched for it again yesterday......This is a really interesting and captivating read, keeping readers glue, hearts pumping and all the emotions to go with it. I am very impressed with this story. If i was Ola, I probably would have fallen like he did.....he's only human and B.M outwitted and outsmarted him....cant wait to see how deep the rabbit hole goes....

Bro, you get double the recharge pin from me.

@FrankAkowe, Keep up the good work.

Many thanks for your interest, observations and good gesture. God bless.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by ugofulfilled(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20
I too want the complete work. How do I get it?

FrankAkowe:
You can get it by following this link: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

or by sending N100 GLO Recharge pin number to oloruntoyin21@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Remite011(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20
does dat means u no subscribe, u no know d end

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The New Girl / #my Life / The Club a story - #nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.