Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (39573 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Saff(f): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
I completely understand this and if I could do this I would be extremely unhappy

I’m introverted I love my own space and I can’t just imagine waking up to someone everyday and that person being in my presence constantly. Would just die of frustration

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by masteroguns(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
That Her own bussines,Watin cocern me with did one now...person we neva eat belefull dey stay for dff house
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by ewizard1: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
What i dont understand is why she con dey tell us undecided

who first ask am?
Exactly my thoughts!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Pidginwhisper: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
are you married?
She's 16

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
This answers all I was wondering and solves my need.

Same here, I do not share the same floor of the home with my wife. She's got a whole floor to herself and I have got my entire floor and the staff have their entire floor.

You can almost sense the peace and quietness, she can lock me out of her floor and I can lock her out of my floor if there is dispute, that way each person behaves well when entering another person's space.

But this woman own, I must do am. I need to buy a new house and leave this one and be visiting......cool for a man on my level of weirdness.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sometimes I just need my space...be catered to for a change; I like being pampered,spoiled... this might sound a great idea to do that but definitely not with a 9j man embarassed ... sorry sisterly considering this, try this not in 9j...too many factors why this can't work if you live in Naija and married to the average Nigerian Man. This might sound fun but in reality not advisable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Sometimes I just need my space...be catered to for a change; I like being pampered,spoiled... this might sound a great idea to do that but definitely not with a 9j man embarassed ... sorry sisterly considering this, try this not in 9j...too many factors why this can't work if you live in Naija and married to the average Nigerian Man. This might sound fun but in reality not advisable.

It is the best, I live that way mostly. For sanity, married partners need to give each other space, a lot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
Saff:
I completely understand this and if I could do this I would be extremely unhappy

I’m introverted I love my own space and I can’t just imagine waking up to someone everyday and that person being in my presence constantly. Would just die of frustration
highqueen:
Perfect.
This kind of relationship last more than the one you and husby will stay under one roof and on the same bed monitoring each other like agents.

Please, personal peace and comfort is the way to go.

I like such serenity.
[/s] as expected, frustrated beings. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
The only bad thing in it is that it will make their child not bond pretty well with them.
There is a great diff from a child seeing his parents together during his formative yrs than apart and with such an excuse as we want our peace. Such child will never understand the concept and may grow up with the effect.
They can try having separate rooms. It's kinda cool.

As long as the communication is flowing and one isn't rigid, u will enjoy your marriage even if you are in one room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Saff(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
That’s good to hear. I think there’s just this unrealistic expectation in marriage. Sometimes the presence of your wife/husband alone will just irritate you. Space is so important, esp if you’re introverted.
humandroid:

It is the best, I live that way mostly. For sanity, married partners need to give each other space, a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:
Same here, I do not share the same floor of the home with my wife. She's got a whole floor to herself and I have got my entire floor and the staff have their entire floor.

You can almost sense the peace and quietness, she can lock me out of her floor and I can lock her out of my floor if there is dispute, that way each person behaves well when entering another person's space.

But this woman own, I must do am. I need to buy a new house and leave this one and be visiting......cool for a man in weirdness.
is this you Billyonaire? If this is you, I certainly have missed you! Sure SteveCantrell and some folks here on can attest to that...if it is you, say...
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Exclusivebae(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lovely. This is exactly what I want. I so much like distance marriage......
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by highqueen(f): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zsatan:

I agree with you. I have noticed that people in open relationships and likes are more honest and happier than the forced closed marriages.

Don't be surprise these lady and her husband are so happy than even most people here who will go against them.

Exactly.
You can hardly find something to quarrel with.
I don't support staying in a separate house, but the one of separate room is so cool.
In a time when you need a vacation, you can actualize that by going with husby or alone.

The thing is just for the two couples to trust each other.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:

yeah, you right on that one...it can work to some extent to the overall discipline and commitment of both partner, ideally. But this is Naija mehn and the only thing you got going on for you why the space thingy works is because you both share the same building...not mid Town apart.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is as good as separation on friendly terms.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Niyeal(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
TimiRume:
OMG This is what i want
I Can Giv U
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Niyeal(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Exclusivebae:
I Wil Giv U
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by drskyfly007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Exclusivebae:
I thought I was alone in this!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by marvin905(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
if your husband has my type of personality just better file for a divorce..
and all those NL girls that's say's is good I wonder if you guy's are looking at the bad side of it

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by zeromeridian: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
That’s good to hear. I think there’s just this unrealistic expectation in marriage. Sometimes the presence of your wife/husband alone will just irritate you. Space is so important, esp if you’re introverted.

Very introverted here, I cant stand the drama of women for long, sometimes I prefer long distance. Stay for another country and I stay in a different country, and when we jam each other, it is fire for fire.

I was thinking how I am going to put up for better for worse with a woman, now this lady has made my day. My wife has been asking for her own house on her name. The Universe has answered my worry.

Person go even see space to enjoy small.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by kolajoo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
yettymuse:
This is the most realistic Bliss. I have always had this in my head but every time I try to say it, it just doesn't come out well. Good to know we now have an active whatsapp group and a proactive admin cheesy
can u add me to the group
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by kolajoo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Exactly my life style
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by chiedozie198100: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
foolish woman.

maybe you should have kept your unique arrangement to urself, rather insult those who will read ur tweet.

idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
is this you Billyonaire? If this is you, I certainly have missed you! Sure SteveCantrell and some folks here on can attest to that...if it is you, say...

One and only, the angels can smell my perfumes from a distance. A man can not hide anymore ?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
chiedozie198100:
foolish woman.

maybe you should have kept your unique arrangement to urself, rather insult those who will read ur tweet.

idiot.

Even if she fuccks, what is there. Just orgasm and nothing more.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by olaitonto(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
I admire you» »»» Cos I like to do my thangs differently, it goes with me the way I feel it's cool for me. #OnlyIfSheGettingMe #AreYouGettingMe #NoStories cool
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by thatigboman: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sapphire86:
My dear, to each his own.... Though it's very unconventional, I understand the logic behind it.
i dont

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:

One and only, the angels can smell my perfumes from a distance. A man can not hide anymore ?
hey You! Muaah kiss There you go...a pucker for you! You know, I made a thread asking about you...nope, you can't hide cheesy ; ya know I can decipher your signature thought process by now...Nairaland was kinda dull somewhat in your absence...folks will be thrilled now you are back.Hey SteveCantrell, look who we found... @Billyonaire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hey You! Muaah kiss There you go...a pucker for you! You know, I made a thread asking about you...nope, you can't hide cheesy ; ya know I can decipher your signature thought process by now...Nairaland was kinda dull somewhat in your absence...folks will be thrilled now you are back.Hey SteveCantrell, look who we found... @Billyonaire

Always boring here until someone stirs the water with dissent thought and opinions.

I am shocked that I was missed.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Archbishop88: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abeg pack well, make I post better jare.
#ThisisNpower#
#MyImpactThroughNpower#
Hello friends, please help me (Tomisin James Aruleba) to win the #1m# price for Npower impact series for Ekiti state. My post only need to have the most likes, shares and retweet to be the ultimate winner for Ekiti State category.
Kindly help me to share on other platforms.
Facebook: Tomisin James Aruleba
Twitter: @OluwatomisinJ
Instagram: Jamiehyz
Vimeo: Tomisin James Aruleba
YouTube:Tomisin James Aruleba
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:

Always boring here until someone stirs the water with dissent thought and opinions.

I am shocked that I was missed.

@ the bolded, no need to be shocked. We frequently head butted but it always was intellectually stimulating and never a dull moment and your level of crayyyy...damn, yet to see any hereon that tops that; so yes, you were missed... Welcome back!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.