Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (39544 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Acidosis(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Even those that are struggling to pay rent for one house would be drooling over the idea. Imagine living in 3 apartments when you two could live in one, and put the other two up for rent.

Well, if that's what makes them happy, who am I to contest their ideas?

For me though, I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with the stress of running across three apartments. Some already operate a similar trend given job schedules and we all know what some go through. As crazy as the idea sounds, it is nothing more than what we all have experienced either through long-distance dating or couples with different work locations.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Timagex(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Sapphire86:

I deliberately didn't create a thread for this journey because I didn't want it to be a duplicated story. However, should I go next month by God's grace, there would be a thread for it.

As for the goodies, hmmmmm I forgot grin
. You are still going next month? shocked Na you o. cool Only if you can lap me on the plane, Ayam not dah heavy embarassed.

As for the goodies you forgot, you better bring it next month or...... undecided undecided cheesy wink
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Sapphire86(f): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=Timagex post=73020210]. You are still going next month? shocked Na you o. cool Only if you can lap me on the plane, Ayam not dah heavy embarassed.

Lolz.... I'm hoping to go next month.... Lapping is not allowed grin grin[quote]

As for the goodies you forgot, you better bring it next month or...... undecided undecided cheesy wink

I hear you.... smiley
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Timagex(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=Sapphire86 post=73020410][/quote]. Its OK o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Genniez(f): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
inereunwa1:
yes dear thank God we still have people who value matrimonial Bliss instead of imitating whites and their strange ways of life!!!
exactly oo..I can't even imagine it ..so why the word" A man will leave his parents and cling to his wife and the 2 shall become 1"..

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by inereunwa1(m): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Genniez:
exactly oo..I can't even imagine it ..so why the word" A man will leave his parents and cling to his wife and the 2 shall become 1"..
I tire o, one thing about the white is ; they like changing and twisting things to suit their selfish desires and they call it civilization it beats my imagination!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.