Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend (3904 Views)

"30bg Dey My Back O" Stupid Line By Davido / What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Perpetual97(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol it got me laughing out loud ��

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hope you aren't the one that served it BTW this lady is wicked cheesycheesy...i wouldn't care sef,,, I will just Kukuma leave....

1 Like

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by sparkle6(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Op you are the one na. Dont deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Isssooookay
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by RevenGeMission: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
How's that savage? More like teenager to under teen chat

5 Likes

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Perpetual97(f): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Hope you aren't the one that served it BTW this lady is wicked cheesycheesy...i wouldn't care sef,,, I will just Kukuma leave....
lol what if I said I am...
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Perpetual97(f): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
sparkle6:
Op you are the one na. Dont deny it.
lol yeah I am
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Perpetual97(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Lol says you Mr maturity. All in all it was savage and he got it hot , Bleep boy like him.

1 Like

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Perpetual97:
lol what if I said I am...
I won't do anything.... I know you are the one... Abi na lie tongue
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
made-up chat

1 Like

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Perpetual97(f): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
made-up chat
Lol it ain't ....
Hahaha ���

1 Like

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Perpetual97(f): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I won't do anything.... I know you are the one... Abi na lie tongue
Lol he deserved it , such a Bleep boy
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by sparkle6(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Perpetual97:

Lol he deserved it , such a Bleep boy
Why did you break up with the cute guy na?
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by NnamdiN: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2018
I kukuma didn't get the joke. Let me sleep

6 Likes

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by iamJ(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2018
RevenGeMission:
read it 3 times, nothing impressive there, maybe the op doesn't understand English properly

3 Likes

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Lucifer66(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Perpetual97:
Lol it got me laughing out loud ��
That's simply immature nothing savage there.
No matured person still says 'ask google'

1 Like

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by jnoz23(m): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2018
op, and so WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by femi4: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2018
If you want to leave, biko leave...One ticket..obodo Oyinbo
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Zaralady321: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When Your website customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by atikulateddd: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2018
wetin self, you dey wyn yourself
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Perpetual97(f): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
sparkle6:

Why did you break up with the cute guy na?
Cos he was a player.
Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by Djtm(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Could someone kindly point out the savagery pls?

1 Like

Re: Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend by samkevie: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
I’m lost too
Djtm:
Could someone kindly point out the savagery pls?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Tell Us What You Like About This Photo (see It Here) / I Give My Boyfriend Sxx Free With Any Girl I Want "- A Nigerian Lady Reveals / iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.