Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

20 Romantic And Sweet Things To Text To Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Romantic And Sweet Things To Text To Your Boyfriend (678 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 20 Romantic Words That Make Girls Go Crazy / See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Romantic And Sweet Things To Text To Your Boyfriend by oluwole52(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2018
If you are in search of better ways to show your man some love, then you are at the right place. Who says men cannot be seduced by romantic words?
Words are powerful and they have their own share of influence on men just the same way the looks of a woman has it's way with them.

Here are 20 romantic messages to text to your boyfriend to make him love you more.

1. I keep wondering why i'm smiling and then i remember it's because of you.

2. Hoping you're having a good day at work.

3. My heartbeats are very fast when you come closer to me.

4. Every day, i fall more and more in love with you.

5. I meet you every night with my colorful dreams.

6. I miss your cute smile.

7. I feel very lucky to have you as my boyfriend.

8. I'm going to rub your back when you get home from work today.

9. Thank you so much for coming in my life.

10. I love the way you kiss and hug me.

Read more here:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/09/20-romantic-things-to-text-to-your.html?m=1

Re: 20 Romantic And Sweet Things To Text To Your Boyfriend by Babyada447: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2018
That's intact ok

(1) (Reply)

If Marriage Isn’t The Goal, Why Are You Dating? / My Nephew / What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.