Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please (678 Views)

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / Of Recent Why Are Girls Always Saying I Don't Understand / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please by ahahnow: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
What is the name of that song that they are always saying the name Angela please. I am looking for the song and cant find it
Re: What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please by Boboswae(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
burna boy on the low

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please by Tamarapetty(f): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gbona by zack orji

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please by lincsnuel: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
That song dey vex me eeh... Na the time wey I break up with my Angela wen dem release the song. My niggars come dey use the music dey oppress me!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please by Gracespecial101(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2019
ahahnow:
What is the name of that song that they are always saying the name Angela please. I am looking for the song and cant find it

From a Ghanian??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=ahahnow post=74986175]What is the name of that song that they are always saying the name Angela please. I am looking for the song and cant find

Angela-kuami Eugene

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2019
ahahnow:

Angela-kuami Eugene

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All Men! / Lady Goes Unclad For Her Boss Because Of Money / My Future Wife Has A Different Idea On Marital S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.