Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says (2508 Views)

HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by correctbae: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2018
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that guys should give their girlfriend 100k monthly and if they can't, they should be dumped.

Tweet below:

If your boyfriend can’t give you at least 100k monthly, dump him ��
All of you insulting yourselves here en... Since 100k is your problem, go and make money and stop crying

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/15/if-your-boyfriend-cant-give-you-100k-monthly-dump-him-nigerian-lady-says/

Read Also: Guys With Dreads Have Nothing To Offer, They Are Heartbreakers And Playboys – Nigerian Lady Says  https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/15/guys-with-dreads-have-nothing-to-offer-they-are-heartbreakers-and-playboys-nigerian-lady-says/

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by correctbae: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2018
More

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by IamD18: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
What is holding you from dumping your father.

15 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by kawaodne(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
So a lady dating about 10 guys get NGN1,000,000 in a month!?!?!?!?!?!
Weh done oooh!!!
Bear-bear bank...una nugo?

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by babfet(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Make she sha dey wear plenty panties for the bf to sell so she can get millions she will not live to spend
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Yes it true, if your boyfriend can't give you 100k monthly Please dump him ooh!!! my boyfriend is the best, because he does oh, he gives me 140k monthly ! my one and only Job.. grin

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2018
This lady brain is this note

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Jayslicky: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Amakavula:
Yes it true, if your boyfriend can give you 100k monthly Please dump him ooh!!! my boyfriend is the best, because he does oh, he gives me 140k monthly ! my one and only Job.. grin
But I thought u had a job, so u depend on boyfriend allowance.

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Surzkidd(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Amakavula:
Yes it true, if your boyfriend can give you 100k monthly Please dump him ooh!!! my boyfriend is the best, because he does oh, he gives me 140k monthly ! my one and only Job.. grin

If What You Said Here Is Really True, Just Have Another Thought In Your Mind That, "Am I Sure I Can See Next Year January?", Because If Not Your Boyfriend Is Not Into Money Ritual Then He's Into Robbery Or Politics. Because Am Sure No Yahoo+ Boy Not Only Yahoo Oo, I Mean Yahoo+ Boy Can Give Her Girlfriend Such Amount. When You're Not "Rihanna" Or "beyonce".

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Surzkidd:

If What You Said Here Is Really True, Just Have Another Thought In Your Mind That, "Am I Sure I Can See Next Year January?", Because If Not Your Boyfriend Is Not Into Money Ritual Then He's Into Robbery Or Politics. Because Am Sure No Yahoo+ Boy Not Only Yahoo Oo, I Mean Yahoo+ Boy Can Give Her Girlfriend Such Amount. When You're Not "Rihanna" Or "beyonce".
Try to understand what she meant.... Her job is the boyfriend...

4 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by internationalman(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Just like politicians are the ones that deserve the harsh treatment of armed robbers and kidnappers.

Girls like this are the ones that their pants deserve to be stolen and use for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by anigbajumo(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018

Unfortunately they can't offer anything in return than their rotten and smelling holes, I mean nothing....

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
The question she should even ask herself is.., How many guys live a standard up to 50k in Nigeria before sending 100k to a girlfriend.

Thoughtless and reckless views fron these olosios on twitter!

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by nzeobi(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2018
how much does your father give you.
so you should be given 100k monthly just because of sex.

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by kiddoiLL(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Girlfriend 100k monthly? Does she take care of my house,has she given Me Kids?? She's always praying and taking the best decisions with me? have I given her a ring??
If one of the questions gets no as an answer, then I'm sorry, I'll say to ur 100k claim

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by daveP(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Aspa his new name na now "Our Father who art in Heaven" ba? undecided undecided
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Give me 100 dirty smelly pant every month and I will make it 1000000 grin
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
While her European and American counterparts are working for their money, look what this one is saying.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by antojack: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2018
After u will come an blem God for ur delay in marriage, Anty kwatinew

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2018
This kind of news is already becoming trite and predictable.One stupid girl will just come up with a daft postulation in a bid to generate controversy so that she can trend.Sorry to burst her bubble.I wouldnt take part in giving her the attention she is craving.
But,i pity any lady who will subscribe to this her misleading postulation.Let that lady be ready to be dumped like a waste countlessly because no guy will be tolerant of a leech as a girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by egwekwe: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop..
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Divay22(f): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Hahahahahahaha
Na all this kind talk dey break relationship way no strong.
If you wanna live life with what you see on social media, you're heading for doom.
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Sometimes, I feel the freedom of speech as encapsulated in section 39 of the 1999 constitution should be removed or better still amended in such a way that there will be nothing less than 7 years imprisonment for people who say nonsense. Has her father ever worked for a hundred thousand naira per month?
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by JayReeMai(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2018
na this type bish no dey get boyfriend because they want a fairytale kinda man. i even thought she said 10k monthlt. Ogun reset your brain ma
meanwhile some slay queens and fish brain are like 5 and 6

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Yewandequeen(f): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
How much can she boost of in her acct that she worked for legally?

Seriously it's so annoying when I hear some ladies talk about their man paying them for what? Is relationship poverty alleviation scheme? That's how they will be leading innocent young girl to oloshoism.

Work together, earn together and spend together. Stop being a parasite.

Lazy girls everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Eberechi24(f): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
How much can she boost of in her acct that she worked for legally?

Seriously it's so annoying when I hear some ladies talk about their man paying them for what? Is relationship poverty alleviation scheme? That's how they will be leading innocent young girl to oloshoism.

Work together, earn together and spend together. Stop being a parasite.

Lazy girls everywhere
Don't take this ladies/girls seriously. They just seek relevance on social media. Majority are jobless off-line or "mama thank you crew"

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Yewandequeen(f): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

Don't take this ladies/girls seriously. They just seek relevance on social media. Majority are jobless off-line or "mama thank you crew"
the sad part is that some fish brain ladies will fall for that and go astray.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by olaniyilukman(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Make all ladies for her advice, so that they can remain perpetually single for their father's house...
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Kolombz:
This kind of news is already becoming trite and predictable.One stupid girl will just come up with a daft postulation in a bid to generate controversy so that she can trend.Sorry to burst her bubble.I wouldnt take part in giving her the attention she is craving.
But,i pity any lady who will subscribe to this her misleading postulation.Let that lady be ready to become dumped like a waste unceasingly because no guy will be tolerant of a leech as a girlfriend.
You de vex oh grin
Re: 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says by Olatunji1929: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Amakavula:
Yes it true, if your boyfriend can't give you 100k monthly Please dump him ooh!!! my boyfriend is the best, because he does oh, he gives me 140k monthly ! my one and only Job.. grin
hole hoe show!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? / My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister / tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.