Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister (2507 Views)

I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Klassic01: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2022
I just found out they've been dating for sometime now and sex is involved as well. I got info she do sleep over at his place sometimes. She's barely 19 and this guy is 22.

I feel hurt and betrayed. I haven't confronted either of them yet, because I'm so angry this Sunday morning. I did some investigations and my source is truly right. I haven't spoken to her this morning to avoid stories that touches the heart.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by illicit(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2022
I think u are not close to either of them like u think

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Martdc(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2022
This is serious
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Goldbw122(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2022
How can you innocent someone that is already uninnocent?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Swallow ur pride grin
leave them na. . Let em enjoy wink
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Klassic01: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:
I think u are not close to either of them like u think
She's in school, but we do communicate and she visits home every weekend. I'm not too close with this guy but we do hangout sometimes and I've known him for a very long time
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by omotoshodontee1: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2022
U can't stop a moving train or else u will get crushed,is better u ghost dia relationship or better relocate if u can't handle the wlohe shit...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Klassic01: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2022
teddybarz:
Swallow ur pride grin

leave them na. . Let em enjoy wink
The matter dey vex me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Klassic01: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
U can't stop a moving or else u will get crushed,is better u ghost dia relationship or better relocate if u can't handle the wlohe shit...
I spoke with this guy yesterday, and he told me he was busy and my sister was with him that very moment
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Sonnobax15(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
Nigha been busy squeezing out the juice out of op's sister like say tomorrow no dey.......

But like seriously,I can't see any wahala here, judging from the fact that you and the guy ain't that close like you said,apart from once in a while hanging out..If not, I'd have said nigha has broken the bro code.....So just let dem be,for the sake of your sanity.

The whole truth here is that the guy will be using your sister to be practicing new lashing styles shocked. You know how 19 years old bannies can be flexible,and they can easily blend to any type of lashing styles tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:
The matter dey vex me

i knw. . . What do u intend to do? cry
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by illicit(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:
She's in school, but we do communicate and she visits home every weekend. I'm not too close with this guy but we do hangout sometimes and I've known him for a very long time

See ehn

Let them be
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by omotoshodontee1: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:
I spoke with this guy yesterday, and he told me he was busy and my sister was with him that very moment
honestly bro, there is not really a big deal there if ur friend is a responsible fellow..just talk it out with ur friend to know his real motive.. trust me,this is better 4u than hearing ur sister is whoring around d neighborhood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by NoahHadNoArk: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:

grin
I feel your pain bro grin
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Wazobia2216: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Your friend knows you might not approve if him tell you!

What to do

Pay them a surprise visit when your baby sister dey there undecided

Ask them what's up

Then:

1. Demand he does right by your sister

2. Whatever the response, take a chill pill and remember say you too dey do other people sisters like that!

3. Play the big brother and hope that your sister is sensible enough to do the right thing!

Finally at this stage, your rage, quarell or ranting cannot solve anything cause your guy don already yansh your sister

So just respect yourself and handle the situation wisely and maturedly so that you can get what you desire at the end!

A befitting place for your sister, respect from both parties!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by posty56: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:
I just found out they've been dating for sometime now and sex is involved as well. I got info she do sleep over at his place sometimes. She's barely 19 and this guy is 22.

I feel hurt and betrayed. I haven't confronted either of them yet, because I'm so angry this Sunday morning. I did some investigations and my source is truly right. I haven't spoken to her this morning to avoid stories that touches the heart.

What do you guys think?
lmao there's nothing you can do, just b
hope his responsible
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Sammy101111(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Bro your sister is 19
That your friend is just banging her
Na normal thing na person go bang her before
But to be honest that guy is not your friend if he was he would never try to bang your sister with out letting you know he even want to date her

That guy is flexing on your sister for good
Younger age girls if they sex early they get addicted to sex so the guy will be banging her miserable rounds , moaning lol cool
Is plenty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by ruggedboych: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol, better beat the hell out of your sister, she de ment to date your friend, what kind of stupid love is that.. act fast before he give your sister belle grin cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by frozen70(f): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:

What do you guys think?

End their relationship if it's something you can do

They are too junior for such nonsense
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
You self dey nack person sister, face front

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Ay04z(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
D truth is. Ur friend is cute... And have some dough... Younger girls.. Are mad over diz tin expecially a very cute guy .. Some even fantasising to knack there cousins...
My advice for u... See ur sister Physically first. And talk sense into her head.. D pain part is.. Ur friend wount marry diz ur sis... And before u know.. Ur sis will begin to have abortion if she neva comot like two self ... Cos of the rigorous sex romp.... Bros.. Call ur sis to kom home.. Open her whatsapp and. See wah xup.. Dis kids... Are something else... Is a failed generation...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by NobleSeed(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
19?
Person way suppose dey read for jamb dey bang up and down and you dey feel ashamed , person way you go use slap reset him Head to default sitting. Your sister wanna chill with the Big boys cheesy
Belike say yourself your hands no clean.
He who come to equity must come with a clean hands
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by jimmyolasun: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:

Yea, he was busy with your sis and you disturbing them.. just imagine the Kain energy he dey exhaust ontop your sister.. cheesy

The moaning and all.. i bet it was her who asked him to tell you he was busy.. lol

He busy banging your beloved sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by NobleSeed(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
this the real vawulence..comrade abeg reduce your voice grin grin grin
jimmyolasun:

Yea, he was busy with your sis and you disturbing them.. just imagine the Kain energy he dey exhaust ontop your sister.. cheesy

The moaning and all.. i bet it was her who asked him to tell you he was busy.. lol

He busy banging your beloved sister.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by jimmyolasun: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
NobleSeed:
this the real vawulence..comrade abeg reduce your voice grin grin grin

I come in peace..
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by NobleSeed(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
the reverse is the case . you come for war.
jimmyolasun:

I come in peace..
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by jimmyolasun: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
NobleSeed:
the reverse is the case . you come for war.

No loud am wink
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
honestly bro, there is not really a big deal there if ur friend is a responsible fellow..just talk it out with ur friend to know his real motive.. trust me,this is better 4u than hearing ur sister is whoring around d neighborhood
L
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by rainlover(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:
The matter dey vex me
why? U want to marry your sister? She's 18+ and is entitled to her own decisions. Leave them alone. If there's anything you aren't comfortable with - talk to the guy in peace

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Guy all d ladies wen u don bang na pipu sisters. Ur friend can marry ur sister. Just let dem b. Afterall she is 19.
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by Shokoloko(f): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
I want to believe that you choose your friends carefully and that your friend is as decent as your are.

In that case, there should be no concern that your sister is in a relationship with someone who possesses the same decent character as her brother.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister by BigDick70inch(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klassic01:

Busy doing what
Drilling the pussy of yo sister cheesy
No be pesin sister u sef dey date?? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Give It To Widow Are Doing Gods Work / "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman / Somebody Help Me I Am Presently In A Big Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.