Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? (2508 Views)

Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2020

Sir, wot do u do if u fart by mistake in front of fine babe;

A. Delete her nomba & forget about her? angry

B. Pretend it wasn't u & accuse a next man? angry

C. Frown yor face like a boss so she dont question yor autority? angry

D. Juss walk away & tell her u quit!!! angry

Please advice! angry

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by fati2001(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2020

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

Brother...please not today.
Find another chat u not wanted. Tanks bro angry

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by fati2001(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheCork:

Brother...please not today. Find another chat u not wanted. Tanks bro angry

IS THAT ALL ?

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Before I can help, which kinda fart was it...

1. Was a silent and deadly one?

2. A loud one with no smell but everybody heard it?

3. A wet one?

4. You shit yourself in front of her friends?

3 Likes

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

IS THAT ALL ?

Brother. I apologise. Please go & harass other men I beg. Tanks! undecided

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Shortyy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
If we can't fart in front of each other, are we even dating?

5 Likes

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Babaplato(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fart wey me and bae dey use do competition

5 Likes

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by baralatie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:
Before I can help, which kinda fart was it...

1. Was a silent and deadly one?

2. A loud one with no smell but everybody heard it?

3. A wet one?

4. You shit yourself in front of her friends?
so fart comes in various shades and aroma?

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fart some more .... If the first one no reset her nose

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by fati2001(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheCork:

Brother. I apologise. Please go & harass other men I beg. Tanks! undecided

you and sense are frienemy

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
baralatie:

so fart comes in various shades and aroma?

Farts got levels and the solution works in levels

2 Likes

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by baralatie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

Farts got levels and the solution works in levels
so which level of fart did op release

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by visiondee(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Abeg, I no send ooo, before getting married and now in marriage, na me be Oga patapata, for my house, mess get grade, we get president, vice president, chairman and commoner. Before I used to be president of Mess, later, my wife took over but if my little baby Reyna of 7months fart for you, brethren, you will never remain the same. she don be president for mess in the house now. Now I've been relegated to commoner.

10 Likes

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
baralatie:

We're waiting to find out, but I think it was a loud odourless one from his narrative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
visiondee:
Abeg, I no send ooo, before getting married and now in marriage, na me be Oga patapata, for my house, mess get grade, we get president, vice president, chairman and commoner. Before I used to be president of Mess, later, my wife took over but if my little baby Reyna of 7months fart for you, brethren, you will never remain the same. she don be president for mess in the house now. Now I've been relegated to commoner.

And for your mind, your smelly relationship is romantic grin

5 Likes

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:
If we can't fart in front of each other, are we even dating?

Question is, can you fart in front of a lightskin babe...serrriously?.. can u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
baralatie:

Bro question is wot do u do if u mistakenly fart in front of fine lightskin woman?
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Shortyy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheCork:

Question is, can you fart in front of a lightskin babe...serrriously?.. can u? undecided

Sigh. Like I said, if we're dating, expect farting from me, if I can't do it in your presence, then you're not the right guy for me.
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by visiondee(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

And for your mind, your smelly relationship is romantic grin
E concern you? u fit spread nylon mess inside, troway am inside bush for ya own relationship. At least we are blessed with two angels and our mess no get limit. I can invite you to come and have a great memorable resounding family mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by blinking001(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mr cork and his obsession for light skin women. Na God go help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by WrittyWritter(f): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
lightskin babe ...so d dark ones are fart collectors or wat ..if we can't fart in front of each other wat are we doing together..Everybody dey fart na..So because of a fine boy I should hold my fart. undecided...d stomach ache dat it causes no be small tin abeg

2 Likes

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cup my hand, scoop the fart and press it on her face.
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Sigh. Like I said, if we're dating, expect farting from me, if I can't do it in your presence, then you're not the right guy for me.

ermm calm down
..U juss dont gerrrit... are u kidding me?
....AGAIN ..question is can u fart in front of a lightskin babe like Beyannsi or halfcast babe like Halle berry or Alicia keys?.. who does that? angry
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by aderinsola75355: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mr cork and his obsession for light skin women. Na God go help you.

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bro why would you fart in front of a light-skinned babe?
You're going to kill her. Light-skinned babes don't poop and fart. They are not like the rest of us shocked

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Bro why would you fart in front of a light-skinned babe?
You're going to kill her. Light-skinned babes don't poop and fart. They are not like the rest of us shocked

All men agree Lightskin females are like halfcast babes actually... the look like white women & much prettier (fact) smiley
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
reminds me of my babe back then, babe farts as if her life depends on it, I told her I wasn't comfortable with if but she doesn't give a shit. one day I went to sabbo to greet an old friend of mine, dude gave me fura de nu nu ( the hausa people will understand), suya and yogurt, later in the evening we ate moi moi and drank kunun geda, I told him "Dan kese mata na de tusa yau" ( I'll kill my girlfriend with mess today ). I got home after 7pm, she came to greet me not long after I arrived,my stomach started rumbling, I said to myself this girl will die today, I dropped the first bullet, she started complaining that rat have died in my room, I smiled and said yes it's true, few minutes after the first bullet, I dropped another one, she said it's like rotten eggs are in my room oh, all this while she was on her phone chatting, when I dropped the third one she couldn't control herself again and asked what was happening, I told her I am the one farting since, things escalated quickly and she started threatening me with break up, me wey I no nice, during the argument I moved close to her as if I wanted to hug her, I dropped another bomb shell, she pushed me out of the way, went home and refused to talk to me for a week.

south south region
(drops mic)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Eryyy92: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
visiondee:
Toast to a smelly relationship

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Silentgroper(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Jxt mke sure it doesnt smell. If nt , i'd lock u up in d toilet
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Lightangel65: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
WrittyWritter:
lightskin babe ...so d dark ones are fart collectors or wat ..if we can't fart in front of each other wat are we doing together..Everybody dey fart na..So because of a fine boy I should hold my fart. undecided...d stomach ache dat it causes no be small tin abeg

Don't mind him he is a racist obsessed with light skin

1 Like

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2020
I can't stop laughing to y'all comments.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? / What Are Your Biggest Regrets In Life / Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.