Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. (1567 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / RANT: She Said Don't You Think We Should Just Be Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. by NengakGodwin1: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Once Your Crush Is Doing ANY of These 3 Things – You'll Soon be Friend-zoned

It doesn't matter.

Whether she's the first person to have a "crush" on you, gave you green light or you're the one who first had a crush on HER.

In a few seconds from now...

I'll show you 3 ways on how to easily know that you're being PLAYED by a girl...So you can avoid heartbreaks and regrets.

Because, let's face it...

The thing is getting out of hand.

I mean, how girls often see it as "fun" to play with a good guy's heart.

It's just too annoying.

There was a time I will send a message to my crushes and not get even that ANNOYING "k".

Most of them will see my calls and not even bother to call back. Or apologize. Or explain why they didn't pick.

I'll meet a girl, collect her number. Schedule a date. Ignore what I'm supposed to do that day. Just to show up. Only to come back broken HEARTED.

Because "something came up".

Or "she forgot".

Or "She was busy". �

Those days were hard, man.

But now?

When I text they often reply. And it's not because I became super rich or I don "blow".

No.

I'm just a normal everyday guy.

The thing is, I got tired of the whole thing ONE DAY, and swore that I'll do anything humanly possible to learn how to make girls chase & respect me.

And although...

It's not all of them that reply or pick my calls. It can't be 100%. But most of the time, they pick.

And so, from time to time, I'll be sharing some of my secrets with you to help you get BETTER too.

Because, we can't just complain and expect them to change.

It won't work that WAY.

And not knowing when they're playing those SILLY games on you...will make you just end up feeling frustrated, tired and CONFUSED...even if she was the one who first gave you the "green-light" to approach her.

So, let's get right into it.

Number 1.) She Hardly Replies Your Text/Pick Your Calls:

There could be many REASONS for this.

Perhaps...

She might be truly busy or doing something and she can't pick your call/reply your message at the moment.

But if it persists, and she can't even explain(without you asking her) why she DOESN'T pick your calls or reply your message.

Then this is most likely a RED flag. ⛳

Number 2.)

NO...Im not going to share the remaining points here...

That's why I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong. Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset in our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing "3 Reasons Why Girls Form Hard-to-get & How to Make Them Chase You"...(ONLY if you answer the question you'll be asked after clicking on "join group"wink.

Join us, by tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin

1 Like

Re: Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. by PapaZeus(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
when i don tink say i go discover d scope favour dey use for me, op ur ear
Re: Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. by Eagleboney(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don't get you , repeat yourself
Re: Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. by aro360: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
OP safe journey..... i hope dey join u on fb
Re: Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. by skylegend(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
for 9ja some girls na only money be their language..
no matter the theory you study about women in this country
if you no get money just for get it ..
because even shoe has size.
get money to level your game as a man.
have no time for love

(1) (Reply)

Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away / In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice / Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.