Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Tested Negative To Hiv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Negative To Hiv (774 Views)

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tested Negative To Hiv by philo04(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
I just got my HIV result, to God be the glory am negative after seeing series of symptoms on google about HIV /Aids...I know where am coming from....so guys I can sleep in peace knowing fully well my wedding is coming up Jan!!!!say no to unprotected sex!!!don't get tested if you no get mind!!!
Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by Chidizman(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided
Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Naso...u think say e end for marriage? One big booty farm tool go still seduce u one day when ur wife's own has started slacking grin U will nut so hard
the condom will burst into pieces,and she will shower your naked preeq with unlimited diseases.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
ceejayx:
Naso...u think say e end for marriage? One big booty farm tool go still seduce u one day when ur wife's own has started slacking grin U will nut so hard
the condom will burst into pieces,and she will shower your naked preeq with unlimited diseases.
iyaf died grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by CAPSLOCKED: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
philo04:
I just got my HIV result, to God be the glory am negative after seeing series of symptoms on google about HIV /Aids...I know where am coming from....so guys I can sleep in peace knowing fully well my wedding is coming up Jan!!!!say no to unprotected sex!!!

Don't get tested if you no get mind!!!

WHAT A SILLY THING TO SAY. SO IT'S BETTER TO NOT GET TESTED AND GET KILLED BY THE DISEASE INSTEAD OF GETTING TESTED, AND START TAKING MED IF POSITIVE?

DON'T DECEIVE OTHER PEOPLE MR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
lefulefu:

iyaf died grin grin
grin liff dat mumu, him no know say every finish line Na the beginning of another race

1 Like

Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
ceejayx:

grin liff dat mumu, him no know say every finish line Na the beginning of another race
biko u let him be happy for at least a day
why kill his spirit grin grin
Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by GOFRONT(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
At las, something must still kill a man
Re: I Tested Negative To Hiv by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
lefulefu:

biko u let him be happy for at least a day
why kill his spirit grin grin
Okay Sir grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pics / [photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom / I Want To Meet My 1990 Childhood/school Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.