Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday (7311 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Zither(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2018

Gidimal,

YOU were with him for many many years. You BELIEVED HIS WORD to marry you even though he never made any move to put it into action FOR YEARS. You GAVE him all the benefits of a wife during those years - he LACKED NOTHING from you. You DROVE ALL your SUITORS away because you were BLIND in love. Finally, all those years you never paused to think, "WHAT IF...."

The only thing I see here is that you deceived yourself but you are pushing the blame of your misery to the guy even if he is not innocent. YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS MESS. Don't blame anyone for the DECISIONS YOU MAKE. Move on. That is the only PRESCRIPTION that is effective for your relief at this stage.

There is a neighbour of mine. She is past the flower of her age. Her features have nothing desirable or appealing...sexually...though she is in her late 30's...I can tell. Age has claimed much of her physiological aspects. There was a time when she was much younger when she latched onto a guy in the name of love. The years came and went...she is still with the guy. She wanted the guy...and probably...I believe...drove her suitors away...like you. Now, after so many many years she is still single and looking like one about to join the league of old girls. I know the guy has no intention of marrying her because he brings very young and seductive girls to the apartment whenever this lady in question travels to her village. Today, she is still with him...or forced to be with him considering her age. If tomorrow she discovers, like you, that the guy is getting married to a younger, prettier girl would she be justified to say the guy deceived her? You be the judge.

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmmm no be u get miscarriage last week
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by cvibe2: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
He lied to me. That I was the only one only for me to see pictures of his traditional marriage on his real facebook account that he had been hiding. I've been friends with him on his fake account and I didn't know. I also learnt that he had been dating that one for six years. He didn't tell me. I've been a fool all these years. Chasing suitors away. I'm thinking of ruining his wedding cos that's the only way I'll feel better. embarassed embarassed embarassed

If he was the one you just had a miscarriage for, then go there and "speak now...or forever hold your peace"

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
op u were jus his sidechick and not his real gf.he is getting married to his main gf.sorry about ur pain though.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
ednut1:
Hmmmm no be u get miscarriage last week
... . ohhh:-(:-)
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by ChiefAlex(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
He lied to me. That I was the only one only for me to see pictures of his traditional marriage on his real facebook account that he had been hiding. I've been friends with him on his fake account and I didn't know. I also learnt that he had been dating that one for six years. He didn't tell me. I've been a fool all these years. Chasing suitors away. I'm thinking of ruining his wedding cos that's the only way I'll feel better. embarassed embarassed embarassed

You must have done something bad or you have some bad characters. Check yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by bankyblue(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:

Sorry u are unlucky!
But during the eight years, of what impact have you been to his life?
+ or -?
During that eight years, his he the only one u are dating? Or even slept with?
Mind u, not or relationship leads to marriage
Causing him pain during his wedding this weekend will only cause u more life pain.

Note.
Try and attend the wedding ceremony and show him he doesn't desaver you.
Dont let him see u hurt, that will turn the table against him.

I did that too someone, and I have not forgiven myself to date.

She didn't wish me bad, after three years am still apologizing .

Not that I regret my choice, but her display of maturity knock me off.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by ChiefAlex(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:

What does mature men do.....hold a lady down for good eight years with the pretence of marriage and abandoning her for another lady right?

These girls can be wicked at times. They do some things and believe it’s okay that you won’t get angry. I’ll do same for a girl as well. She should check herself. She must have been doing something wrong since or she cheated on the guy
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why am I not believing this story?
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Erums(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm so sorry dear... Cheer up, u gonna win urs soon
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Saff(f): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thank god you live in Nigeria. Because if you live in my part of the world, honestly you will suffer. You will live the rest of your life in jail, and I know how I’ll do it. Shior
ChopBellefull:
Chai.. My babe will bring ds kinda topic few months frm nw. For her mind nw i go marry her grin

Me da m looking for virgin.. Hahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by victorian(f): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
lastclaire4:

I don't think there is anything to hear from. A year is enough to know anything why waste someone's time for 8 years? People are looking for a perfect person that never exists. If the babe is good for nothing why not leave let her to look for hers elsewhere. This is how people invite things into their life. Then they start running from crusade to crusade crying to God on how shattered their life is.

I wonder as well.

If she's good for nothing and has nothing to offer, while string her along, then waste 8years of life, having sex, making her wash his clothes, cook and all not what.
He could have simply cut off after a year and stick with the one he got married to.

Some men ehn? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
my condolences, for years lost. this is the time to reassess and scrutinse yourself.

dear ladies, this is why you dont waste time with men. if a man doesnt know if he wants to marry you after a yr in the relationship. Convert him to a side guy or leave. You cant put your life on pause because a man cannot make up his mind.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by unadeymadkwa: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
tee59:
This is wickedness, but wait. Do you have the qualities of a life partner? Maybe he found none in you despite your years of dating and he went for a better person. Ladies get this straight, sex can't keep a man. Men knows what they really want when it comes to marriage. Ladies be wise. Take heart dear,. Just work on your weaknesses.

Sex kept me....
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by victorian(f): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
my condolences, for years lost. this is the time to reassess and scrutinse yourself.

dear ladies, this is why you dont waste time with men. if a man doesnt know if he wants to marry you after a yr in the relationship. Convert him to a side guy or leave. You cant put your life on pause because a man cannot make up his mind.

Honestly ehn? A year sef too much!

If within 3months, no sign. Of commitment. Then after 6months, I am not engaged, then after one year, our wedding is not fixed even if na registry alone. He can't do all these but still giving me stories of how unsure he feels spending his life with me? Mehn, am breaking up immediately the next responsible serious guy comes my way.
I don't think I have dated a guy up to one and half years sef undecided

No time to fool around jare.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by samysmoothfresh: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChopBellefull:
Chai.. My babe will bring ds kinda topic few months frm nw. For her mind nw i go marry her grin

Me da m looking for virgin.. Hahaha

my nigga!!

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
victorian:

If within 3months, no sign. Of commitment. Then after 6months, I am not engaged, then after one year, our wedding is not fixed even if na registry alone. He can't do all these but still giving me stories of how unsure he feels spending his life with me? Mehn, am breaking up immediately the next responsible serious guy comes my way.

No time to fool around jare.
i am being generous na. You know guys are behind in mental age. i am making allowances for the alow ones among them.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by samysmoothfresh: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na only you all the problem for this life dey follow

according to you, 5days ago you had a miscarriage, shortly after, you had an evacuation and since then you've been having very painful cramps.

5days later now (today) you discover say your suppose boo (prolly the same person wey first give you belle) dey trick you since and he wan go marry another person. undecided

i dont believe this BS!

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by highqueen(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
6months is enough to know if he's serious with you or not.

Some men are totally useless, do whatever you can to stop that nonsense marriage.

As for that first commenter, your brain deh leak hydraulic.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by victorian(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am being generous na. You know guys are behind in mental age. i am making allowances for the alow ones among them.

Lol! You are wucked! cheesy

But seriously sometimes I do ask God why did he bring me to Nigeria.. Lol

Chai!

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:
shocked

Go ahead and ruin his wedding. He can't ruin your kpekus for eights years and expect you to be happy. I pity the man that will eventually end with this kpekus.

Let's assume that he normally fvcks you 5 times in a month and two rounds of sex for each day you visited.

You have been friends for eight years..

10 × 12 = 120 times in a year.

120 × 8yrs = 960 times in a year.

960 + <> Sucking of your breasts and kissing you.............If Dangote truck has any hindrance in passing through........the guys manhood must be examined.

Nwaamaikpe is this you?
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Paschez(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Madmoizelle:
Lest you two started in secondary/primary school, you completely wasted your time, 3yrs should be the maximum... You would've gotten Bsc, Master's degree and PhD within the period of 8yrs..
grin
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by jobonnairaland: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
Please don't do that. Someone who is much better may likely come your way. Believe me.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Apina(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Guys should stop this act of leading women on for years with fake promises. One month is more than enough for me to determine whether I can marry someone or not, this act of deceit should be frowned at, women are not exempted undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by jobonnairaland: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
@Victorian, Lol. Easier said than done.

No time to fool around jare. [/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by jobonnairaland: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Apina:
Guys should stop this act of leading women on for years with fake promises. One month is more than enough for me to determine whether I can marry someone or not, this act of deceit should be frowned at, women are not exempted undecided
Guys? Blame the chick, not the guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by victorD3: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:

Hanty there is always another side of the story. Guys are no fools and no one will be in a good, honest and working relationship for 8yrs and end up with another. Use your tongue and count your teeth.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Apina(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Guys? Blame the chick, not the guy.
I said women are not exempted undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by jobonnairaland: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Apina:

I said women are not exempted undecided
Sorry, I really did not see that on time.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
bigkahuna704:
If Your Story Is True, Then Sit Back And Watch Karma Do The Needfull. karma Can Be Quite Ruthless Although She Doesn't Work Like Instant Noodles.
sit back ke. her first name should now be mrs karma. better go and see a dibia and make him impotent
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
As difficult as it will be, I think you should just wish him well, and let fate take its course. Eight years isn't eternity past. You have to forgive him, so that your heart can be at peace and then increase your chances of moving on. The best thing about each experience, good or bad, isn't always the observed outcome, it's the lesson learnt. What you should do is to sit and reflect on the possible lessons attached to this experience, and it'll go a long way to helping you in the future.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by bigkahuna704(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
sit back ke. her first name should now be mrs karma. better go and see a dibia and make him impotent
Still Gon Be Miss Karma. grin
She Should Be The Better Person And Let Him Go. Some People Aren't Worth Your Energy. He Will Realise His folly Later In Life But It Will Be Too Late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] / My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car / Picking Up Calls During Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.