Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside (64847 Views)

Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by flexerking(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Daeylar:

He enjoys mocking Nigerian women, Quite a number of Nairalanders do, most especially the male monikers and they are always rewarded with comments applauding their misogyny and foolishness. No matter how immensely stupid the comment is, just let it be a comment bashing Nigerian women, and likes and shares with comments commending you shall be your portion,

Nairaland is beyond Toxic and misogynistic.
It's quite disgusting.

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
hahahaha, they need to go far medical check up o.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Olagunwa(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
This madness dance originated from mad people's
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
YoungLionken:

Na mouth you dey my guy. If one of dem open leg now, you go dive,dey swim inside... You, if given the chance, would rape a witch.
grin grin yansh never hungry me reach that level na
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by ronaldbecky(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
Ask them 1+1 now, they don't know the answer.
lolz..1+1 na inbetween d leg
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
If man fall for their body and prick come enter toto by mistake, weytin dem go talk?
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by zyzxx(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ayoswit:
Nairaland news sef undecided
are you among those ladies ni?
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by odehaj: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

1 + 1 = IPHONE.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by OgahBohz: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jiang:

Guy abeg pray for us woh, finding the right wife is proving to be extremely hard these days. You are so damn lucky, I envy you

honestly it's not been easy ooo...

finding the right woman these days is like searching for stream in a desert ....

so damn DIFFICULT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by afamaustin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
If u HV not Bleep a nurse u ar missing a lot l just Bleep one nw and she took me to anoda level. Try one and thank me later
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Onyi22(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
Ask them 1+1 now, they don't know the answer.

OK, you what is 1+1?
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Onyi22(f): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
afamaustin:
If u HV not Bleep a nurse u ar missing a lot l just Bleep one nw and she took me to anoda level. Try one and thank me later
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Goddyj(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
That's rubbish

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Mart1994(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Daeylar:

He enjoys mocking Nigerian women, Quite a number of Nairalanders do, most especially the male monikers and they are always rewarded with comments applauding their misogyny and foolishness. No matter how immensely stupid the comment is, just let it be a comment bashing Nigerian women, and likes and shares with comments commending you shall be your portion,

Nairaland is beyond Toxic and misogynistic.
It's quite disgusting.
I mock Nigerian ladies and I get paid for it... Go and hang urself tongue
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by KelB(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
No be one corner again
Na faint dance
OK o
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by YoungLionken(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
ceejayx:

grin grin yansh never hungry me reach that level na

Correct guy, na d kin response wey I expect b dis, e show say U mature... I greet thee grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by Nature8(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
tendingNews:
Tunde Ednut shared this video of Nigerian ladies in bikini doing the 'Faint Dance'.

They were rocking King Monada 'Malwedhe' challenge beside a swimming pool.

Watch the video HERE

'Malwedhe' is a trending song by South African singer, King Monada. People 'faint' while listening to the viral song. The 'faint dance' challenge has since hit Nigeria and is turning into something else.

See photos and what Nigerians think.

See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/nigerian-slay-queens-in-bikini-do-faint.html?m=1

This trend doesn't seem good.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by kellyboo: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Own a mini solar plant in your home/office. Affordable and durable.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by SoaringLife01: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yeye dance wen do dey fade out for South Africa ,na now the yeye spirit enter 9ja abi.
Okamuka!
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside by khvnggift(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.