Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be (81101 Views)

Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout / VIDEO: Wizkid Spotted Having Fun With A Curvy & Busty Lady On A Yacht / Wizkid Spotted Having Fun With A Curvy & Busty Lady On A Yacht-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Solomon799(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
my brother eat wel and get fat if not d miracle on ur way is too heavy for u to carry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Barnalanto: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
chain! so na only one person go enjoy this ISKABA ISKELEBETE ISKOLOBOTO?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Wow, he's such a lucky man because his wife is so endowed and sexy!

So OP that is your definition of being lucky.. It baffles me how we give preference to a lady's endowment and forget all other qualities that a Lady should possess.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
victorian:
Wow! cheesy

Why do tall men love busty, curvy women?

My friend who's Orobo to bad, married a tall athletic guy. She's 30, her husband is 42. Very lovely couple.
fat women get wet easily...when you touch em
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by jamezman(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
barbiecue:
see fat
Madam datx nt Fat bt blessed endowment.... Na thin gals lyk dey after 2yrs of marriage...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by divinelove(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
This cow should hit the gym already not looking good at all angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by olamakinde(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
The guy be like hanks anuku

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Offpoint: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.

Please help me out, I can't stand this inconvenience scratch please.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.

Guys help a bro! 0147669176 Gtbank
You registered yesterday and start begging today and you expect anyone to fall your tactics? try harder.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Ayobami7(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Forreellinc: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by kasim155: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
D girl's parent might likely to collect double bride price from the guy for marrying two girls as one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Reeberry: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
divinelove:
This cow should hit the gym already not looking good at all angry
Why should you find problem with that? undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by budusky05(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
As an African man the dude dad will be very happy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by MrHighSea: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Simplep:
angry
This your meme, my guys dy tear laff for hia.
Kool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Elektronisch(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
DavSagacity:

Sell your phone and treat yourself.
Executive beggars just full everywhere these days.

grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin
U took the words outta my mouth bro...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmmmm, she's too fat.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
MrHighSea:

This your meme, my guys dy tear laff for hia.
Kool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by kellyboo: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Own a mini solar plant in your home/office. Affordable and durable.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by hustla(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.

Guy sell the phone wey you dey use copy and paste this your format na make you use am treat yourself
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by vicfy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Dix one go dey Wet die... Chaii
wt cum abi? Lol...u Na badt guy!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Tonimordred(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
4 d 2nd pix abeg na wetin d guy dey touch
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by SocialJustice: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Otele kwele
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by majamajic(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
victorian:

Above average height, Baby fat, busty with moderate hips.

wow, am impressed !!!
we get along
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Which kind hairstyle be that??
Let quickly ask the gods.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by oluwasegun007(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
victorian:
Wow! cheesy

My friend who's Orobo to bad, married a tall athletic guy. She's 30, her husband is 42. Very lovely couple.

We love em bbw...

The thought of dating skinny girls is scarry...

Hugging, holding or climbing during s3x is scarry.

We av the believe that chubby ladies can withstand the pressure.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by GorgeBush: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
she better register for gym after the wedding.
else she will burst or be like old vegetable
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by afamaustin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
I reapeat again for the last timeif u Neva Bleep a nurses before u ar missing a lot l use to hear when people say that nurse ar good in bed but Neva believe until this evening.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Octaves(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
gladisa7:
that lanky nig.ger preek no go be here oooh shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by bluefilm: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Choi

I envy this man.

Enough enough enjoyment for the guyman.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by nuroegbu(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2018
My dear wat you're looking for isnt far from u, I've been tru all Dis n genuinely I came out, u can't have a mobile phone, subscribe for data and use d data to come ask for money and tell us u can't feed.. use ur head, sell ur phone n fix ur problems n wen u bounce back u buy another phone.. If this is difficult den I'm sorry you're just a bloody scam
MelaninDraining:

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by sonofoluku: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2018
victorian:
Wow! cheesy

Na short woman we go marry before??Ofcourse we want someone to complement our height.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.