Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be (81544 Views)

Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout / VIDEO: Wizkid Spotted Having Fun With A Curvy & Busty Lady On A Yacht / Wizkid Spotted Having Fun With A Curvy & Busty Lady On A Yacht-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by bluefilm: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

So OP that is your definition of being lucky.. It baffles me how we give preference to a lady's endowment and forget all other qualities that a Lady should possess.

My friend, what are you not saying?

Of course, the man is very very lucky to have a lady with such an enormous endowment galore for both back and front.

For igboland, we get a saying wey talk say 'make eye eat first'.

So if you be woman and you are not endowed or you don't look sexually appetizing, e go hard for man to even approach you not to talk of checking out other qualities a lady should possess.

Yes, it might sound so lame to you but that is the curse evolution has placed on the human male species.

By the way, I hope you are endowed yourself make e no be say you don dey vex already for another woman wey get am nyafu nyafu? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Fat like 'fatai' undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by naturefellow(m): 2:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Which kind hairstyle be that??
it's fine! Gbenu soun.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by CityNGR: 3:54am On Nov 16, 2018
victorian:
Wow! cheesy

Why do tall men love busty, curvy women?

My friend who's Orobo to bad, married a tall athletic guy. She's 30, her husband is 42. Very lovely couple.
Both are too old
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2018
If she removes her cloth, her body won't be sexy.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by uniqUN(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Slaveman343:
Why poor men like fat women is still a mystery
so that he'll be called a 'big man' in the cla$$ of big men
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Erastuslove: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2018
BBW lover
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by SassyVixen(f): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2018
ashewoboy:
bazooka to badt. did you know? vector the rapper likes them like this bride. that is why his relationship with seyi shay could not last. nor be me talk am ohcheesy.
No wonder he was all up on Toolz business when he sang " that girl that girl she garrit she garrit she garrit she garrit ....". I wonder if them use thick BBWs swear for skinny dudes grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Holuwamanzee(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2018
After two children now,Bros go change hin character because d woman will go so shapeless
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Stargurl20(f): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
The ugliest couple ever liveth
bad belle
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by shiki(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2018
victorian:
Wow! cheesy

Why do tall men love busty, curvy women?

Because if a guy is fat and the lady fat, the guy can't touch the engine well while servicing
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Assassin101: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2018
it gives them a sense of "FULL"filment

Slaveman343:
Why poor men like fat women is still a mystery

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by OppMod: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2018
sarcasticdude:
She's just fat plain and simple

The way threads are captioned here vexes me i swear. The woman looks like a fat live cow.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by stuffs4me(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Beautiful pre-wedding photoshoot of a pretty, curvy & busty lady rocking massive cleveage baring outfit with her husband-to-be, has gone viral. Wow, he's such a lucky man because his wife is so endowed and sexy!

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-pretty-curvy-busty-lady-husband

Dumb OP...

How is he lucky for marrying a fat woman.

A man got married to a whale and eediot OP says he's lucky.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by barbiecue(f): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Hater oshi
You wey dey like chewing stick
hating what exactly go get urself a brain omo oshi
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Bambambiglo: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2018
barbiecue:

hating what exactly go get urself a brain omo oshi

Glo has finally dashed you 10mb to come and insult abi?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by barbiecue(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Glo has finally dashed you 10mb to come and insult abi?
Do you think everyone is as jobless as you are.. Go get yourself a life
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Bambambiglo: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
barbiecue:

Do you think everyone is as jobless as you are.. Go get yourself a life

See this mosquito.. What job do you have other than jumping from one joint to the other in search of free food from guys.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by barbiecue(f): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Bambambiglo:

See this mosquito.. What job do you have other than jumping from one joint to the other in search of free food from guys.
awwww,so that how the females in your family do.am so sorry,I can get them something to do than jumping about looking for free food
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Bambambiglo: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2018
barbiecue:

awwww,so that how the females in your family do.am so sorry,I can get them something to do than jumping about looking for free food

Even fine you're not fine
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by barbiecue(f): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Even fine you're not fine
Lol,says someone that all the females in his family are baboons
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Bambambiglo: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
barbiecue:

Lol,says someone that all the females in his family are baboons

Ugly girls always have ugly character
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by barbiecue(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Ugly girls always have ugly character
like d females in your female.this is d last I would reply to ur fucking mentions
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by exzywillipaton: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
barbiecue:
see fat
Excess meat grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by Bambambiglo: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
barbiecue:

like d females in your female.this is d last I would reply to ur fucking mentions

Read your comment again and see if it makes any sense junky

Olosho feeling important
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be by AmeLonRo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
She is okay and he is okay. Men need sex more than women. See here for details. Men don't want but need. https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/23/why-men-need-sex-more-than-women/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.