Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo (33434 Views)

Secondary School Student Rapes A Mad Woman In Adamawa / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by stano2(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
I didn't check name
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by omooba969(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
OSUs all over this thread like soldier ants. grin

This breakfast is so delicious for them. cool
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Kerry111: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Please, How can I monitize my YouTube channel and Who can create a website for me.,.Is urgent pls
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by braveboy64(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2018
ipob sha
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by symbianDON(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2018
this one can sleep with dead-body
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Hamilton1(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2018
bobokeshington:

ode!
AFonja Thunder fire u der, useless Skull minner
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by loylextop(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
physically challenged virgin

Craze dey worry you OP.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

See this fine chick
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Codebrain149405: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Noted

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Passionate888: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
I been dey chop garri with okro soup, as I read reach where him finger her, I just imagine how that place go draw. Yuck! Dropped my ball of eba and walk away.
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by zinaunreal(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Stupidly tribalistic country called Nigeria
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by package7(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Mr Tunde too is psychology and spiritual challenge. Omo ale jatijati. May his soul rest in pieces.
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by BuilderDave: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
you must marry her!
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Rindo69: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
No Comments After Nine - NCAN
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by brainhgeek(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Gossipninja:
A 50-year-old carpenter identified as Tunde Ogunlade, has been arrested for raping a 20-year-old physically-challenged autistic lady after giving her N50 in Akure, Ondo State.

Ogunlade, who was invited to work in a house at No. J3X Newtown Oke-Aro, Akure, belonging to a family friend of the victims, lured the girl into the bathroom and took advantage of her condition to rape her. .

The suspect, who confessed to the crime described the incident as the handiwork of the devil, saying he could not explain how the incident happened. .

His words: “I was working in their house when I saw the girl and I touched her and she hugged me before I put my finger into her private part. I did not sleep with her but I fingered her. .

It was when she was going that I noticed she was stained with blood and I followed her to the bathroom to clean her up. .

I don’t know what come over me because I was never involved in such an act and as a father, I will not be happy to see my daughter being treated like this, but I will take responsibility if the parents insisted I must marry her.” .

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Femi Joseph, however, said the father of three would soon be arraigned in court after the conclusion of the investigation.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/married-man-rapes-a-physically-challenged-virgin-after-a-n50-gift-in-ondo/

So u think marrying her is a justified punishment for your evil act? Sir, did you receive the delivery of your brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Codebrain538724: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2018
BuilderDave:
you must marry her!
this is a very reasonable judgement.....
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Johnson5258: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2018
iwo olorun
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by basic23111: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2018
he must marry him asap
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by onward4life(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Igbo men's agian self

We the Proudly yloroba zero crime!
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by sanpipita(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Wonder what the what was she wearing crew will say about this.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by crisycent: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Tunde.....

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2018
loylextop:

See this fine chick

Hi Cock.. my mom, the chicken still thinks I am too small for your sexual complements..
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by fortunechy(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Yoruba and rape case are like stew and rice
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Edoziesmart(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2018
sanpipita:
Wonder what the what was she wearing crew will say about this.
Who poured pepper into my eyes?

Chisos see grammar undecided
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by AlphaStyles(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2018
50 naira aah you wicked oo
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by montumonami(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2018
rastaLivity:
what kinda man get sexually excited by the sight of a physically challenge girl?
. Only a mentally challenged man

1 Like

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd sleep with anything but an immbecile..
I can't stand the thought of her drool dripping down my member.

This man is not only sick but also violent;
Did he finger her with rage to cause that much bleeding?
Nigerian Police, over to you.

grin grin
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Ayobami7(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan / 2 AGIP Staff Shot Dead In Bayelsa(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.