Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo (33307 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Passionate888:
I been dey chop garri with okro soup, as I read reach where him finger her, I just imagine how that place go draw. Yuck! Dropped my ball of eba and walk away.
Lol grin
I can imagine
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by sanpipita(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2018
Edoziesmart:

Who poured pepper into my eyes?

Chisos see grammar undecided

Bet all your life as an English professor you still find it difficult to understand simple grammar

1 Like

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by curvilicious: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2018
This man is crazy o
He said he'll take reaponsibity if her parents insists he marry her. Is this love at first sight or he has been eyeing the gierl?
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by DonBenny77(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2018
My friend you will rot in jail

Funny enough I'm quite sure the girl wanted it!
He has awakened the spirit of her honeypot
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by aristocratic5(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2018
Iberiberism in the highest other
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by colizee(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd sleep with anything but an immbecile..
I can't stand the thought of her drool dripping down my member.

Dude seriously?
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Sad that he had to bleep a physically challenged female.
And as usual we blame our lack of self control on the Devil.
Yes the Devil tempts us to do evil deeds but God gives us the strength to resist his Wiles. We only have to try. I hate it when women are taken advantage off.
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Badirukehinde(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Cumtroller:
Tunde Ogunlade!!! Representing the West-Side as usual.

Why do Afonja’s love thinking with their uncircumcised preeks? Is it forbidden for good news to come from the South-Waste?

Raping a mentally challenged woman after giving her N50. Jesus Christ!!! Afonja’s are the major problem of this country. Rape, Ritual Killings, Skull Mining, Drug Pushing etc.

I am tired, please I need Ghanaian citizenship.

People like you are the ones making Nigeria hell and what it is. Focus on the crime and not the region. We are one Nigeria, and it's our duty to make it better. Peace folk.
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Onlyonebuhari: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Christians cherished rape and concubines! Thanks to Islam, you rape you get death sentence.
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Toblesh(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2018
lokomilo:
AfonjA people are cursed with rape

Tueh!
Igbo Abiku Amaka are cursed with Fraud,Robbery and Ritual

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by frozen70(f): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Well since he said he will take responsibility if they insist he marries her, that's a good one

From the look of things, this might be his first and he might have been starved even before coming to the house to work

Men should learn how to control their third leg, tame it
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by abj2040(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2018
land for sale at igbo olomu in ikorodu, Lagos. the land is fenced and a mini structure has been constructed on it contact 08164970589 for more info
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Autistic toto na em come sweet pass your wife toto?
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by bahdpersona(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2018
7inches:
Yorubas
your brain is empty
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by agbonkamen(f): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2018
bobokeshington:

ode!
uzuor
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by tragergeorge(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2018
rastaLivity:
what kinda man get sexually excited by the sight of a physically challenge girl? there possibly could have been a better alternative ass to smash. And these are the type of fathers that wouldn't want their daughter to visit or leave the house just for the fear of KARMA.
no go dia bros ,,the girl with the best boobs for my hostel DAT year de limp oo,,,the boobs round strong stand and fresh like fresh tomatoes stew,,,guys plenty wen testify am,,,,,,,,,,

But on a serious note this man cap and that finger need roasting
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by enemyofprogress: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2018
Gossipninja post=:

His words: I did not sleep with her but I fingered her. .

you try
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Horiolah(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
Afonjality grin

Tribalist cunt, when you wan get sense??
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by de1de1SnrAd: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
He agrees to marry her o! But a grown man that rapes (a challenged virgin), is that one a man
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by YorubaAssasin: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Rape ar lik 5&6

See okoro Savages everywhere... na wah sef. undecided
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Chichanwa(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some people needs to be taken to the zoo and trained along animals...Rubbish!
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Chichanwa(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some people needs to be taken to the zoo and trained alongside animals...Rubbish!
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by GMbuharii: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Afonja ajoka,na dem

grin
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by liyahwillie(f): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
He is teaching her fingeringnology....CUT OFF HIS JOY STICK...
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Toblesh:

Igbo Abiku Amaka are cursed with Fraud,Robbery and Ritual

Spits!

Fucck you..... Ewu
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Toblesh(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
lokomilo:

Fucck you..... Ewu
OLOFO 20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman / Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million / Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.