Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband (45613 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Lucasinho(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
newdawn2017:
Hmmm! My dear, I stand with u. All dis morally lost people here on nairaland, tufia! undecided

A big Tufiakwa sad

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by abdulmalik3(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Lucasinho:

. Making it legal...by getting pregnant first

Aunty Kwantinue.
don't get it wrong, they might have their introduction or traditional wedding before the pregnancy.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by carammel(f): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2018
MrTeeo:
Chubby men rock
We know you are now chubby chubby, oko iyawo, daddy baby. smiley
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by MrTeeo: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2018
carammel:

We know you are now chubby chubby, oko iyawo, daddy baby. smiley

grin grin grin We fine like that. wink
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Eaugusta(f): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2018
lonelydora:
Happy Married Life! God bless their home for being honest.

All these religious people won't appreciate their honesty.

If you see the number of abortions committed by intending couples just to deceive people because of ordinary veil.

In a world many people believe in "sex before marriage"

He without sin should cast the first stone. God sees the heart
You took the comment outta my mouth

Since the day I came to realise that someone I know very well went for abortion because of her church even when she was planning her wedding, I develop maximum respect for anyone that disregard what the world will say and keep her God's given gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2018
iGist:
Pregnant nurse and her engineer husband releases lovely pre-wedding photoshoot. She's such a beauty!

BY GISTMORE >> http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-pregnant-nurse-engineer-husband

Your dumbness reeks of garbage. Does this look like a pre-wedding collection?

Trying so hard to be relevant huh?

My sister and her husband did something similar to this when she was about to have her baby.
That's the trend these days.
Or tell me you're so blind to see the plenty rings the woman is wearing and how much emphasis is placed on the pregnancy.

I just don't get how some unintelligent people pick up blogging as a trade.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by amossgnyahoo: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Which wedding again, they have already wed themselves
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by econo88(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
lovely couple...
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by kcy(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2018
pejuakinab:
Nice pictures tho. May God forgive their sin. Amen
na u give them sin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by rOsy247(f): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2018
RTSC:

How many women in Nigéria don't get pregnant before marriage.?
Very few.

That the man allowed his own to show before marrying doesn't mean his own is unique.

Most get married before the pregnancy starts showing, but they are already pregnant nonetheless..

I didn't get pregnant before I got married. Besides it lies entirely in the hands of the man. No right thinking woman decides to get pregnant before marriage. It happens either accidentally (unplanned) or at the wish of the man. It's usually what the man desires. Neither did I say this particular case is unique. It's very common.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by ciencee(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
The sin is so obvious. It is noticeable unlike others that aren't. May God forgive them. Hope on the d-day her face won't be covered with the white gown cos that kind of sin might be difficult to be forgiven by God

Hello dear,
Because the lady is pregnant doesn't mean they sinned. note that, If the guy had paid her pride price before they began to have any carnal knowledge of themselves, (by having sex), both of them did not sin at all.
what God instituted during creation was MARRIAGE and not WEDDING. it is the church that introduced WHITE/CHURCH WEDDING in order to counter the TRADITIONAL system/way of marrying, and to also defend their women from being dumped by the Man after years of sleeping with her during the time of their marriage.
This measures was put forward in the 17th century by the church, when their male members where marrying more than one wife, living a polygamous lifestyle.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Eaugusta:

You took the comment outta my mouth

Since the day I came to realise that someone I know very well went for abortion because of her church even when she was planning her wedding, I develop maximum respect for anyone that disregard what the world will say and keep her God's given gift.

Pretty girl. Pitakwa babe. You are beautiful. Let's meet at Casablanca 17th November 2018 by 6pm. Are you game?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Eaugusta(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
lonelydora:

Pretty girl. Pitakwa babe. You are beautiful. Let's meet at Casablanca 17th November 2018 by 6pm. Are you game?
Thanks, sorry I'm not game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.