Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down (27775 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by EyezofGod120: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
monkey no suppose to dey form kingkong,na everybody get his own size
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
Nah. It doesn't go beyond that.
I don't even drop number
why u no drop number na, well will u drop it for me?
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by 360great(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
What kind of tempting pix is that of ur dp
Divay22:
Well, he's right though.
Some are damn good and down to earth..
I chat with them. most especially when am seating in the front.

But some are just too rude.
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by lastmaster(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
With that kind of face? guy, you are fu**cking ugly.
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Datdeltagirl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Guy you haven't met the right girl yet, Keep searching you meet the one that will love you for who you are grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by NessaBoo(f): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
There's actually someone out there for everyone, even if its the lowest of all profession, there must be a better half willing to complete you! wink

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by UnknownT: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
This one resemble Dede Nne(Mr Spells) grin

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by mikeweezy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
I don't even drop number
there is nothing wrong dating them some are graduate and well learned better than all this jobless mama thank you boy's
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by esdeemiami(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
SilentListener:
so which one be your own grade tongue see the guy face self,no wonder women they run from am grin grin
no play with stress oooooo

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by mikeweezy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
yesloaded:
OP MUST BE RANTER
sure
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Creativebae(f): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
OK. We hear
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by mimimile93: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:
Well, he's right though. Some are damn good and down to earth.. I chat with them. most especially when am seating in the front.
But some are just too rude.
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by dpete1: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
So U Sef Dey Rant Hq For Facebook
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
I don't even drop number

Respect!!! smiley
Your response is ... no words babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Sike(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Any lady that looks down on keke riders is making a mistake.

They make more money than most 30-50k salaried graduates.

Keke was about 200k during GEJ but now N600k under Buhari! Can a poor person buy that?

Even if it is "daily return", do you know that keke is cheap to maintain, consumes less fuel but still carry 4 passengers as a car and would charge N50 per person?
you're correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
NairaMedia:
A Keke driver has questioned why women reject their advances and went on to reveal that some of them are university graduates who make more money than the men in the corporate world.

Kelly Murphy wrote:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/keke-driver-advises-women-to-stop.html

FACT.

A serious Keke driver rakes in 100k minimum monthly.
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Boxer007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Look for woman wey dey your grade.

Even okada riders get babes.

All na grade by grade.

This is exactly why good men turn gay. You are senselessly useless in a useless way & very useless. Preach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by minasota(f): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
Bros leave Twitter & facebook & come down to your level.

Twitter / Instagram chicks are 1st Class
Facebook babes are 2nd class

Nairaland oloshos are 3rd class
Come to NL & you'll be spoilt for choice.

*spits angry
stf!
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Carlyscales: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:

Before you know it, you don begin off pant for them.
So
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by NumbEmotions(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
In that case love ur keke and place no one above it after all I hear some wise people say relationships are overrated
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by lloyds(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
7K per day, that's N210,000 per month. . Na true talk o.
These guys are earning well, but very few are disciplined . . Majority of income is waisted on Prostitutes and beer parlour etc. No planning . . That's it.

4 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by kerah(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol bitch
Am on twitter, instagram, facebook
Don't judge a book by its cover
I come here to have fun and that's all wink

My dear just skip and pass, most guys here are uncouth
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Divay22(f): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
mikeweezy:
there is nothing wrong dating them some are graduate and well learned better than all this jobless mama thank you boy's
Lol grin grin
I understand you bro.
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by anochuko01(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I like the way you answered him maturely without insults. You have shown him that you are way more refined that he is.

Kudos dear. grin
dindinrin. I'm sure you would have ''blasted'' him coz you still ended up insulting the guy.
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by sykeng(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

All na grade by grade.
So which one be your grade? that guy is not a real hustler, a real hustler shun bitches, if you calculate your productive time and money spent in making advances just to get a girl down, you ll know what you have done to yourself. youthful stage is the most vital stage in our lives because that determines our state in future.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Divay22(f): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
360great:
What kind of tempting pix is that of ur dp
Tempting?
Don't see anything tempting there smiley
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
As touts get paraga sellers as bae...okada rider also their own for beer parlour waitresses, there is grade with everything... The Eves (women) of nowadays don wild gan ni oo... Your #7000 a day is just ice cream money to them.... Bro e better u cut ur cloth according to Ur cloth b4 dem send u go back to the village
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by frozen70(f): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

All na grade by grade.

Exactly my taught

You can't be struggling to survive and expect a lady of substance to give you audience

When you know that her salary will feed you for life

If you had gone to those ladies selling roasted bolli, plaitng hair and selling agege bread you won't experience rejection

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by YorubaAssasin: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
integritylady:
This man no know Wetin he want
Lolzzz

Meaning? Cuz of what he wrote? So, you think you're too much to date a guy of his caliber?

Chai.. all dis poverty mentality sha... Na wah ooo undecided
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Xfemt(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
I don't even drop number
y u use such dp for ur profile u wan blind person
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Edojoma(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
You want to off your pants

Who won off e pant dere,,, pls don't ooo,, ur pant is ur asset oooo,,, boys r not smiling,, dat pant is worth a fortune to some guys ooo,, especially Wen it's very dirty,,, like 300k,,,,,,protect ur pant,,, never take it off in an unsecured location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.