Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! (2510 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? / Are Men Wired To Think With Their Dicks And Not Their Brain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Apina(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Martinez39:
Even still, there many holy books does not mean all are open to interpretation because all holy books have their intended meaning. So nothing is open to interpretation, it either you take it as it is or not.

Where do you stand? You said many wives are your god given rights , which of the gods? You can't tell me you stand with one religion and accommodate/support the doctrines of another religion. So it's your god given right, which God and of what religion? grin

You said it's your god given right and you quoted the bible to support your view then someone asked for clarity and you started talking about the views of other religion. Where do you stand? If you stand on one, you won't be talking about other religion because your holy book would be what you need and others would be wrong where they contradict your holy book. What religion do you stand in to say it's your god given right to have many wives? undecided

I won't argue with you again as this is not religion section.
You see why I said you are a slowpoke, her question gave room for further questions which was the reason I decided to come up with a middle ground answer to quell it. Relativism in interpretation as I pointed out simply puts to bed the sectarian questions which would have arisen should I have given a specific answer since God was the basis of the question in the first place. undecided
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Apina(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
A muslim man that takes a second wife the way Islam dictate it didn't cheat on his wife. He only cheats if he fornicates with the new wife to be.
Islam gives room for more than one wife, so it's debatable whether a Muslim having a relationship with multiple woman can have any degree of cheating attached to it since by law he can take as many as he chooses
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Martinez39:
Hahahahaha grin. You know that I believe in the aquatic immortal pink elephant because you don't have evidence that it doesn't exist. grin

I believe in your immortal doppelganger who lives in another galaxy because you don't have evidence that she doesn't exist. grin

I believe there is an indestructible white teapot with green stripes in the centre of the sun because you don't have evidence that it doesn't exist. grin

Seriously? If your child told you that she believes in the Hindu god, not Allah, because you can't provide any evidence that the Hindu god does not exist, what would you say? When someone makes a claim that a religious god exists, the burden of proof lies on that person to provide proof and evidence of the existence not the atheist. If the person can't or the proof provided is not reasonable, then there is no reason to accept such. What are the irrefutable evidences of the existence of Allah? Muhammad told you that angel Gabriel visited him and gave him a revelation, how do you Muhammad wasn't lying?
This is not about my religion. You don't seem to get the point, YOU claim something to be a FACT. I'm telling you it's your belief or should I say it's YOUR fact since you can't prove it, it's not my responsibility to prove to you that God exist because I didn't claim it's everyone's fact but my own belief. And as for my child, I won't have to tell him that Hindu gods do not exist because he'll be smart enough to know that it's stupid for a god to divide himself to millions of gods. I will teach him to worship Allah cause he's the most merciful and our God.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Apina(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Martinez39:
Hahahahaha grin. You know that I believe in the aquatic immortal pink elephant because you don't have evidence that it doesn't exist. grin

I believe in your immortal doppelganger who lives in another galaxy because you don't have evidence that she doesn't exist. grin

I believe there is an indestructible white teapot with green stripes in the centre of the sun because you don't have evidence that it doesn't exist. grin

Seriously? If your child told you that she believes in the Hindu god, not Allah, because you can't provide any evidence that the Hindu god does not exist, what would you say? When someone makes a claim that a religious god exists, the burden of proof lies on that person to provide proof and evidence of the existence not the atheist. If the person can't or the proof provided is not reasonable, then there is no reason to accept such. What are the irrefutable evidences of the existence of Allah? Muhammad told you that angel Gabriel visited him and gave him a revelation, how do you Muhammad wasn't lying?
The same way I believe you don't have a brain until the day we get to open your skull and check undecided. Existence does not rely on proof just as a fish swimming in the sea right now, has its burden of proof laid down on your acknowledgement of you seeing it swim for it to exist as such undecided
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Apina:

Islam gives room for more than one wife, so it's debatable whether a Muslim having a relationship with multiple woman can have any degree of cheating attached to it since by law he can take as many as he chooses
A muslim man is not allowed to sleep with a lady until she becomes his wife, either she's going to be first, second, third or forth
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez39(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Apina:

The same way I believe you don't have a brain until the day we get to open your skull and check undecided. Existence does not rely on proof just as a fish swimming in the sea right now, has its burden of proof laid down on your acknowledgement of you seeing it swim for it to exist as such undecided
For over 500 years, the human body has been dissected and repeatedly studied and consistent features have been outrightly identified and the brain along side the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys etc. is one of those features. Anti-malaria, painkillers and other drugs won't work if anatomy(the scientific field) weren't true. Besides, we have seen fishes swim but has anyone seen god or demonstrated his supposed raw power to your seeing? Try again .

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez39(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
This is not about my religion. You don't seem to get the point, YOU claim something to be a FACT. I'm telling you it's your belief or should I say it's YOUR fact since you can't prove it, it's not my responsibility to prove to you that God exist because I didn't claim it's everyone's fact but my own belief. And as for my child, I won't have to tell him that Hindu gods do not exist because he'll be smart enough to know that it's stupid for a god to divide himself to millions of gods . I will teach him to worship Allah cause he's the most merciful and our God.
I said it's a fact and I gave you assignment to see for yourself so as determine if it's true or not. All I am saying is that how are you sure your beliefs are true? Is there no way to test them?

@bold
Does a God dividing himself into millions of gods means he doesn't exist? Besides, you have no proof that the gods of other religions, Hindu inclusive, don't exist, why don't you join them?
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez39(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Apina:

You see why I said you are a slowpoke, her question gave room for further questions which was the reason I decided to come up with a middle ground answer to quell it. Relativism in interpretation as I pointed out simply puts to bed the sectarian questions which would have arisen should I have given a specific answer since God was the basis of the question in the first place. undecided
STFU jare. She simply typed that she didn't understand the bible verse you gave. Mteww.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Martinez39:
I said it's a fact and I gave you assignment to see for yourself so as determine if it's true or not. All I am saying is that how are you sure your beliefs are true? Is there no way to test them?

@bold
Does a God dividing himself into millions of gods means he doesn't exist? Besides, you have no proof that the gods of other religions, Hindu inclusive, don't exist, why don't you join them?
I am not arguing with you about the existence of God anymore, you'll only keep asking for evidence to disprove your fact (the one I maintain you should prove since you started with "it's a fact"wink and besides, I wan sleep. But I will tell you this: I won't bore with the truth of me been a muslim cause Allah's greatness awe me.....you will neither understand nor believe that, so this is my other reason. I'm muslim because other religion story looks illogical to me.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez19(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
I am not arguing with you about the existence of God anymore, you'll only keep asking for evidence to disprove your fact (the one I maintain you should prove since you started with "it's a fact"wink and besides, I wan sleep. But I will tell you this: I won't bore with the truth of me been a muslim cause Allah's greatness awe me.....you will neither understand nor believe that, so this is my other reason. I'm muslim because other religion story looks illogical to me.
Okay dear. If you want Islam, no problem. wink

Goodnight.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Apina(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Martinez39:
STFU jare. She simply typed that she didn't understand the bible verse you gave. Mteww.
You are even more stupid than I thought. The question she asked is "Cheating or marrying more than one woman?" and it was in response to "its our God given right" which I said. There's no relationship between the question and the Bible verse, it seems you have a problem with understanding undecided
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez19(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Apina:

You are even more stupid than I thought. The question she asked is "Cheating or marrying more than one woman?" and it was in response to "its our God given right" which I said. There's no relationship between the question and the Bible verse, it seems you have a problem with understanding undecided
I don't have a problem with understanding. Well, her question didn't warrant the reference to other religions. You could have simply answered in light of where your religion stands. Except you are a religious wanderer. Good day, I won't reply you again.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2018
How many wives and girlfriends did Solomon have?
How many did David have?
Still he was a man after God's heart..
How many did Abraham have?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by keenn: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
AryEmber:
This is not about my religion. You don't seem to get the point, YOU claim something to be a FACT. I'm telling you it's your belief or should I say it's YOUR fact since you can't prove it, it's not my responsibility to prove to you that God exist because I didn't claim it's everyone's fact but my own belief. And as for my child, I won't have to tell him that Hindu gods do not exist because he'll be smart enough to know that it's stupid for a god to divide himself to millions of gods. I will teach him to worship Allah cause he's the most merciful and our God.

Thr hindu polytheism is quite clear and not confusing.

The multigods that are represented by animals depict the various manifestiation of the God head. You see, despite the hindu is a polytheistic religion, all memebers of hindu dont have religious wars or arguement because they still worship one God head via is various manifestations as seen in different animals, this is against the wars experienced between christains and muslims depsite worshiping same God.

My friend, it is not that you are "stupid" about the principles of polytheism in hindu worship, only that you lack the knowledge wish i believe you have now been enlightened about.

The same error that happened now ia why you should be careful about proclaiming in certainity the existence of God u have no absolute proof of
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
keenn:

Thr hindu polytheism is quite clear and not confusing.

The multigods that are represented by animals depict the various manifestiation of the God head. You see, despite the hindu is a polytheistic religion, all memebers of hindu dont have religious wars or arguement because they still worship one God head via is various manifestations as seen in different animals, this is against the wars experienced between christains and muslims depsite worshiping same God.

My friend, it is not that you are "stupid" about the principles of polytheism in hindu worship, only that you lack the knowledge wish i believe you have now been enlightened about.

The same error that happened now ia why you should be careful about proclaiming in certainity the existence of God u have no absolute proof of
I'm not about to start an argument with you too. Hinduism is like our traditional religion here, if a god dividing himself to many and sharing his power to each division(which includes the animals he created himself) is not riddiculous to you, it is to me. By the way, christians and muslims don't believe they are serving the same God.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez19(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
AryEmber:
I'm not about to start an argument with you too. Hinduism is like our traditional religion here, if a god dividing himself to many and sharing his power to each division(which includes the animals he created himself) is not riddiculous to you, it is to me. By the way, christians and muslims don't believe they are serving the same God.
If your daughter dumps Allah for the christian god and says she believes the christian god because you don't have evidence that the christian god doesn't exist, what will you do?

What if your son becomes a Hindu and doesn't see the bolded as stupid and believes in the Hindu god(s) because you don't have evidence that the Hindu god(s) doesn't exist, what will you do?
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by keenn: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
AryEmber:

You are not getting the concept, the hindu God Does not share his power amongs...., but what people worhsip as a medium to him are the manifestation of the hindu God head through it smaller gods that are represented eartly as animals

Christainity and islam are both called the abrahamic religion. For abraham begat isaac(geneology of christ) and ishmeal(geneology of mohammed).

The bible fortoled the character of the latter which is so typical of them today.

Both religion share similar prophets and stories.

You can choose not to admit, i have presentes my proofs
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
keenn:

You are not getting the concept, the hindu God Does not share his power amongs...., but what people worhsip as a medium to him are the manifestation of the hindu God head through it smaller gods that are represented eartly as animals

Christainity and islam are both called the abrahamic religion. For abraham begat isaac(geneology of christ) and ishmeal(geneology of mohammed).

The bible fortoled the character of the latter which is so typical of them today.

Both religion share similar prophets and stories.

You can choose not to admit, i have presentes my proofs
Still we don't worship the same God and no matter how you paint, worshiping a bigger god through smaller gods is riddiculous to me.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Martinez19:
If your daughter dumps Allah for the christian god and says she believes the christian god because you don't have evidence that the christian god doesn't exist, what will you do?

What if your son becomes a Hindu and doesn't see the bolded as stupid and believes in the Hindu god(s) because you don't have evidence that the Hindu god(s) doesn't exist, what will you do?
Trust me, none of my children will ever turn to hinduism, am I not an african lady? Now I won't raise any of them with the islamic stories only, I'll Show them how illogical other religions are and they'll see for themselves, not by saying horrible things about others but the truth
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Martinez19:

Trust me, none of my children will ever turn to hinduism, am I not an african lady? Now I won't raise any of them with the islamic stories only, I'll Show them how illogical other religions are and they'll see for themselves, not by saying horrible things about others but the truth. Besides, she would not be able to prove to me that christian god exist too so my daughter won't leave because she can't see Allah, she may only wish to know why Allah is the only way.
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by marvinsync(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Martinez39:
Religious gods do not exist and all holy books are ridiculous garbages and falsehoods with no basis in reality. So arguing using religion holds no ground as far as reasoning and reality are concerned.

lol

to make such statement with so much certainty do u have proof that there is absolutely no God

ps how do u define "God"
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez19(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
AryEmber:
Trust me, none of my children will ever turn to hinduism, am I not an african lady? Now I won't raise any of them with the islamic stories only, I'll Show them how illogical other religions are and they'll see for themselves, not by saying horrible things about others but the truth
@bold
grin grin you are funny.
If being illogical should serve as an evidence of other religions not being true then Islam wouldn't be true. Besides, you told me that you embrace Allah because I don't have evidence that he doesn't exist. If your children thought like you, of what use would be the illogicality of other religions if you don't have proof that the new gods they accepted doesn't exist?

@red
I asked you to carry out my assignment and see things for yourself but you refused saying that you accept Allah already because I don't have proof that he doesn't exist and now you want your children to see things for themselves. What if they say they won't and don't need to see things for themselves because you don't have evidence that the new gods they serve don't exist?
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Martinez19:

@bold
grin grin you are funny.
If being illogical should serve as an evidence of other religions not being true then Islam wouldn't be true. Besides, you told me that you embrace Allah because I don't have evidence that he doesn't exist. If your children thought like you, of what use would be the illogicality of other religions if you don't have proof that the new gods they accepted doesn't exist?

@red
I asked you to carry out my assignment and see things for yourself but you refused saying that you accept Allah already because I don't have proof that he doesn't exist and now you want your children to see things for themselves. What if they say they won't and don't need to see things for themselves because you don't have evidence that the new gods they serve don't exist?
I am not serving Allah because you couldn't prove he doesn't exist but I stick to my faith because of your lack of evidence. I'm honestly tired of going round the circle with you, we'll never agree on the same thing so....... peace..
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez19(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
AryEmber:
I am not serving Allah because you couldn't prove he doesn't exist but I stick to my faith because of your lack of evidence. I'm honestly tired of going round the circle with you, we'll never agree on the same thing so....... peace..
Okay. Why Allah? Why not others? Perhaps, you can convert me grin
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by AryEmber(f): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Martinez19:
Okay. Why Allah? Why not others? Perhaps, you can convert me grin
Only Allah (SWT) can allow your convertion if he wish. I'd tell the reason why I chose Islam but I'm really tired of typing so maybe some other day. I'll bookmark this page for when I'm ready
Re: Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! by Martinez19(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
AryEmber:
Only Allah (SWT) can allow your convertion if he wish. I'd tell the reason why I chose Islam but I'm really tired of typing so maybe some other day. I'll bookmark this page for when I'm ready
Okay, I will be waiting. wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How These Beautiful Ladies Dances In The City Braless Flaunting Their Breast / . / Guys Before You Ask Her To Marry You - READ THIS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.