Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2978 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by deoyel25(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
@Papa190 and Omolola1, If you wan tage, go dey tage for facebook. grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2010
@deoyel, wetin con be ur own? are we disturbing you?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
No leave am,make he dey Jealous,make he nor go find wife marry!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2010
lol
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Spanishfly(f): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
you make it sound like breaking up is such a bad thing? if there is no more chemistry then staying with someone is a waste of time. i am very easy to let go of people who dont make the efforts to keep the relationship going and interesting (or maybe i get tired of people easily) and will drop them like they are hot in a second.

also i dont believe in LDR and will prefer to break up and then get back together when we meet again rather than trying to make something out of nothing work from each side of the world.

some people believe that they have to stick with their partner no matter what they going through just because they have been together for a certain time or because of what they have "invested"in this relationship, nonsense!

It's not necessarily breaking up being a bad thing, it's about the other person being very good and not deserving such! What's the possibility the next person would be better or good or you might also fall out of love or vice versa?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by deoyel25(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2010
@Omolola1, LWKMD. The wind go soon blow and we go see Omolola1's the fowl's yansh.

@papa190, aint jealous. I know by the time you see Omolola1 her face to face, you will fly away.  She's a she-male. ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2010
Spanishfly:

It's not necessarily breaking up being a bad thing, it's about the other person being very good and not deserving such! What's the possibility the next person would be better or good or you might also fall out of love or vice versa?

what would you want a man to do? stay with a gal out of pity just because she has been very good to him?! breaking up is not nice BUT is necessary because there is absolutely no need to stay with someone if you dont want to, there is no more chemistry and the "love" is gone.

we never know if the next gal is going to be better or worst but thats the gamble we have to take in life as experiences makes us better mates. settling for less is NOT an option in my world.

not all breaking up are heartbreaking, it all depends how its done.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2010
@deoyel, u nor well ~
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by GreatCork: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2010
Omotola u have Nyansh?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2010
*shakes head in disgust*
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by GreatCork: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2010
Omotola i am lookin for models for designer thongs.

U gots Nyansh or nut?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2010
*shakes head again*
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by GreatCork: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2010
u shake head coz u dont hav Nyansh?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by deoyel25(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2010
Omolola1:

@deoyel, u nor well ~

Hahaha!!
@great cork, leave omolola alone oo. Na by force? Lol.
@mama190, where are you? Come bail your wife from the hand of great cork before he despoils her for you.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by GreatCork: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2010
papa190 who he is?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by femmy2010(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2010
Love gone sore is the most common reason relationships are ended.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by GreatCork: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2010
Yes I fall outter love with different chicks eveynight
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
Great Cork:

papa190 who he is?
U are a Goat for asking my woman stu, pid questions!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by femmy2010(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Display Of Affection / Some Guys Shaa.... ( PHOTO ) / Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.