Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (41809 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by money121(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Linda Ikeji, the blogger and stealer of sperm grin

New tag.

The sperm thief of Banana Island

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by femi4: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2018
I cover my sperm with the blood of Jesus

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by AngelicBeing: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ndi oshi sperm.
sad
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by gaby(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
I cover my sperm with the blood of God.

3 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by ObaKlaz: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
The number of females viewing this thread eehn...grin grin I don't see Linda winning this war against Stella. Linda is Nicki Minaj, Stella is Remy Ma. grin

5 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by ejihand(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda knows she's no match at all. The best she could do even at her maternity leave is to throw in the olive branch.

3 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by bestpunterever: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Nemesis001:
Stella the prostitute should just shut up.

We all know she is pained.
she is not pained linda stole my sperm.

6 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by NessaBoo(f): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Sperm thief grin

SDK on a roll here...Linda can't take what she constantly dishes out, and her penchant for bringing people down is why I abandoned her blog, she's not a role model as she claims.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Amuluonyenaego: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
the truth dn dey come out small small

4 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by martineverest(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Stella mentality and level of IQ is so low.....why washing yr dirty linen outside when u can file this case legally?

4 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Rumicarter: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2018
martineverest:
Stella mentality and level of IQ is so low.....why washing yr dirty linen outside when I can file this case legally?

Na person wey dey Nigeria and ready to to court go file case na.
Stella won't go to court but she'll drag the Hell out of Linda because she's got real dirt on her. Did you notice she's using her personal IG for the call out and not her money making blog?

12 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Elnino4ladies: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda can't win this.... LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Sperm thief

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:
Sperm thief

She probably stole that Jeremy Guy's sperm cos obviously he doesn't want anything to do with her and her child

This lady is shameless!

This Linda definitely has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard

How does a lady steal a guy’s sperm pls Does that make any logical sense? Are u saying Jeremy didn’t do the do or he was drunk?

4 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by technuel: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2018
That reply from Linda's end was highly unprofessional , those guys need a qualitative training in PR.

10 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2018
jaxxy:

How does a lady steal a guy’s sperm pls Does that make any logical sense? Are u saying Jeremy didn’t do the do or he was drunk?
Oh!

Very possible

By taking the condom in which the cum is without his permission

Some even use it for rituals

So be careful

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by icogb: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Stella, you have mentioned dis her being richer dan you much. Tells more about what d problem is.

5 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by icogb: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Stella, you have mentioned dis her being richer dan you much. Tells us about what d problem is.

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:

Oh!

Very possible

By taking the condom in which the cum is without his permission

Some even use it for rituals

So be careful

Yh I already know all about that rubbish bt how does dis affect linda she doesn’t need to steal his sperm and even if u steal it how does she get pregnant with that? Does she inseminate with a turkey baster or wat?

Linda may be wrong on the actual issue at hand bt Stella is speaking jargons

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by moonbender(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
The hostility between Linda Ikeji and Stella DimokoKorkus has gotten messier, as both bloggers tonight traded words on Instagram.

The official Linda Ikeji Blog Instagram page reacted to Stella DimokoKorkus blasting Linda for allegedly stealing her exclusive content

They claimed Stella also took some of Linda’s interviews without giving credit. See what they posted below;

Well, the post obviously got the attention of Stella DimokoKorkus who replied with the below text;

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/stella-dimokokorkus-and-linda-ikeji-exchange-words-on-instagram/

Apostle must hear of this!

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ndi oshi sperm.

Ndi oshi amu...Ndi oshi nmiri nwa.

What is Linda? Phuck her.

What is Stellokokorkus? Isn’t that the name of some horrible disease? What kind of men date such person.

To hell with those two. I’d like to see the other psychiatric woman called Kemi locked in a small room with the two women for 1 month.

3 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Benwire(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2018
Dx una fight go get end oooooo,,,,, na yoruba adage. If you know you know
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh I already know all about that rubbish bt how does dis affect linda she doesn’t need to steal his sperm and even if u steal it how does she get pregnant with that? Does she inseminate with a turkey baster or wat?

you said you know and you are still asking

Of course you can get pregnant with it

Preserving it for the time and insemination
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by SureBETarena: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2018
jaxxy:

May look like jargon to you but it happens, ever head of sperm banks?

3 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2018
SureBETarena:
May look like jargon to you but it happens, ever head of sperm banks?
thank you Jare

I nor even mention sperm bank sef

Cos e fit never hear of it since it's not common in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2018
those who know, know. Stella never peddles false stories, all her exclusives are 100% legit and true. she's one credible blogger that I really like and I believe all her stories. Linda is playing with fire
BonkoINC:
Linda I like you. But u cannot win this..

Stella is something else..

8 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by SureBETarena: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:
thank you Jare
I nor even mention sperm bank sef
Cos e fit never hear of it since it's not common in Nigeria
lol
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2018
exactly. I'm just laughing at their foolishness, I pray they push Stella to the wall so that Stella can spill the tea.
jabor4Naija:
I blv stella has alot of dirt on linda and i can't wait to read about dem

4 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
you know this
AntiWailer:
Linda better stay away from Stella.

Stella fights dirty.

Who are the idiots pushing Linda.

I pity them I swear.

I have followed the 2 of them for a while.

Stella is made for this and I am sure she has been waiting for this opportunity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.