Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (41818 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
like the north, you know nothing
SimplyInex:
Abeg Stella should go and sit down. All accusation are false. All the way from Germany. Who dey give information. Stella dey jealous becos Linda has more viewers.
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by wingmanII: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
exactly. I'm just laughing at their foolishness, I pray they push Stella to the wall so that Stella can spill the tea.

She has no fvcking tea to spill. Hatred is pushing her on nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by ikorodureporta: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy una don waste sperm tire, now na to dey steal sperm...... Ok..... lemme go & Hyde somewhere...

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:
you said you know and you are still asking

Of course you can get pregnant with it

Preserving it for the time and insemination

The part I said I already know is the diabolic rubbish bt I don’t see why any woman will go to ridiculous lengths to get pregnant bt stealing the lovers sperm especially when she has no reason to be so desperate.
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Funkybabee(f): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Keke ko... More drama pls so linda stole a sperm!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Basher8583: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2018
Nemesis001:
Stella the prostitute should just shut up.

We all know she is pained.

M.o.r.o.n ......
Stella has a husband (Stefan) with kids. Unlike your smelly pussy goddess who steals sperm. So dont just go labeling anyone prostitute. The title is for the smelly one you defend

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Ishilove: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2018
I carried my kids in my womb and I know who their father is, and I am so proud of myself.
So there you have it. I never knew the day will come when I will say "Kemi Olunloyo was right". It seems there is an element of truth in this surrogacy story.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Basher8583: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh I already know all about that rubbish bt how does dis affect linda she doesn’t need to steal his sperm and even if u steal it how does she get pregnant with that? Does she inseminate with a turkey baster or wat?

Linda may be wrong on the actual issue at hand bt Stella is speaking jargons

Mumu. Na you ask questions na you answer am

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by mightyhazell: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2018
SureBETarena:
May look like jargon to you but it happens, ever head of sperm banks?
oga,sperms don't survive 20seconds in condoms cos of spermicide in them...

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by hakm5: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Linda, or her helpers, have no right to retort angrily to Stella's accusation. All this merrygoround is besides the point.

Question is did Linda copy Stella's original interview with ehi ogbebor without giving credit?

Yes she did.

If this was a developed country she would have been served papers by now.

They are bloggers. They are not protected from plagiarism. Blogging is just like SM anybody can share anything without infringements. Stella is just bitter,callous and poor.

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Basher8583:

Mumu. Na you ask questions na you answer am

Mr sabi i offered an answer doesn’t mean it is the actual answer.
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Xisnin(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Linda, or her helpers, have no right to retort angrily to Stella's accusation. All this merrygoround is besides the point.

Question is did Linda copy Stella's original interview with ehi ogbebor without giving credit?

Yes she did.

People who have never left Nigeria often make ground claims.
Let Stella go to court if she has a case.
But she won't because she is only interested in emotional ranting and online support.

4 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2018
Stella should shut the fu..k up and give Linda some respect, if not for Linda, she won't know what blogging is all about and we won't know her.

Who cares if you carry your kids in your womb and know their father, there father is a nobody and we don't know him but atleast we know Linda babydaddy. Asshole.

4 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by RTSC: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda should shut up and face the battles that matter.

She has a lot to lose compared to the rest who are not as blessed, and so have very little to lose.

Learn from America.

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by mhizminna(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Jesu!!!! If i'm Linda eh! This is the best time to call Stella and beg for forgiveness ooo because the way i'm looking at things if Stella begin to open her month Linda is in for some real trouble I tell you!

Don't play with a friend turned enemy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Olulinks(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2018
BonkoINC:
Linda I like you. But u cannot win this..

Stella is something else..
Stella has nothing on her really, if she does, she would have spilled the beans. So Linda will still win.

Look at how Stella was sized up to see if she got anything new to say, but she was just shouting ole and sperm thief, which both of them are. Let's just focus on Atiku and Buhari, abeg. These two women are time wasters.

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Olulinks(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2018
jabor4Naija:
I blv stella has alot of dirt on linda and i can't wait to read about dem
Stella has nothing on her really, if she does, she would have spilled the beans. So Linda will still win.

Look at how Stella was sized up to see if she got anything new to say, but she was just shouting ole and sperm thief, which both of them are. Let's just focus on Atiku and Buhari, abeg. These two women are time wasters.

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Olulinks(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:
Sperm thief

She probably stole that Jeremy Guy's sperm cos obviously he doesn't want anything to do with her and her child

This lady is shameless!

This Linda definitely has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard

Why did not keep his sperm very well, where it would be difficult to be stolen?
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by AnalQueenluci: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ndi oshi sperm.
if i slap u eeh

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by lenghtinny(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2018
I've always said that Linda is nothing but a ritualist angry

Only God knows what happened to the unfortunate being that owns the sperm she used

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
jaxxy:

The part I said I already know is the diabolic rubbish bt I don’t see why any woman will go to ridiculous lengths to get pregnant bt stealing the lovers sperm especially when she has no reason to be so desperate.
oh
She has a lot of reason to be desperate

So much so she had to fake an engagement to a non existent guy

Being pregnant for a guy that wants nothing to do with you...

That's the height of desperation

3 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by AnalQueenluci: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2018
i just hate stella ,eeeh!

Arrogancy mixed wt jealousy n spite...fried in a hot oil of hate , in a burning fire of Lies dats ur ingredient mrs stella,

linda is a billionaire she pays pple 1.2m,2.2m per month ,she pays in dollar every friday too ! go n av sit

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Olulinks:

Why did not keep his sperm very well, where it would be difficult to be stolen?
he probably didn't know he was f*cking with a vulture

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:
oh
She has a lot of reason to be desperate

So much so she had to fake an engagement to a non existent guy

Being pregnant for a guy that wants nothing to do with you...

That's the height of desperation

Maybe bt that still early to say sm guys like to keep their personal stuff secret. If u check that Jeremy guy he’s almost has no known social interaction with anybody.

I don’t think such desperation warrants inseminating oneself I still believe oga put it there the regular way. Besides linda has many guys probably ready and willing to do such job for free.

Only gold diggers or rejected women get desperate to such point.

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Boss13: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Yes she did.

If Nigeria was a normal country, Linda should have been in jail by now

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Maybe bt that still early to say sm guys like to keep their personal stuff secret. If u check that Jeremy guy he’s almost has no known social interaction with anybody.

I don’t think such desperation warrants inseminating oneself I still believe oga put it there the regular way. Besides linda has many guys probably ready and willing to do such job for free.

Only gold diggers or rejected women get desperate to such point.
to an extent I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by HeWrites(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2018
Colourich:
Stella should shut the fu..k up and give Linda some respect, if not for Linda, she won't know what blogging is all about and we won't know her.

Who cares if you carry your kids in your womb and know their father, there father is a nobody and we don't know him but atleast we know Linda babydaddy. Asshole.

Mumu.. So you believed Jeremy is the baby daddy of Linda's child

You need sense.

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i just hate stella ,eeeh!

Arrogancy mixed wt jealousy n spite...fried in a hot oil of hate , in a burning fire of Lies dats ur ingredient mrs stella,

linda is a billionaire she pays pple 1.2m,2.2m per month ,she pays in dollar every friday too ! go n av sit
So 2 u linda is richer dan her eh?, n dnt even mention dat ur banana island shit!

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2018
femi4:
I cover my sperm with the blood of Jesus
ur brown sperm ,yes ooo

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by femi4: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
ur brown sperm ,yes ooo
you even know the colour ....I fear you
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by ntyce(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Colourich:

Obvious you don't know who Stella is, she started blogging way ahead of Linda.
She worked with Encomium and those soft sell magazines before travelling out.
She gave Linda contacts to start her blogging life.
They were once close friends but Express road don pass btwn them now

3 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by femi4: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
mightyhazell:
oga,sperms don't survive 20seconds in condoms cos of spermicide in them...
In a condom the survival time for some of the sperm is probably measured in hours. So YES, it is definitely possible to get pregnant by using the sperm from a condom used 20 minutes before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo) / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation / 9ice Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.