Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Was Never Like This.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Never Like This.... (515 Views)

If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You / "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." / Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Never Like This.... by Dyan7444: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Was never like this....
We were cool, he was a brother I looked up to. He was sound and visibly moral to everyone around. I wish to be like him so I got close to him. We roll everyday, he thought me so much about life.

He pulled me out of so many mess I got myself into.... He was the boy I wished I always have around. He was the solution to almost everything. Most importantly he had such an amazing edge over women. He was a brother who you will never see flirting. He says it as it is.

He opened himself up to me, he told things I couldn't even imagine were possible. He said me so many years of experience. But how got here is what I don't know.

Just like every other day I do visit him, of which am always excited to do because he was also a good cook. Always fun, always alive. So is a normal thing for a guy to be comfortable with his follow guy on boxer. He made food for me and that was the beginning of my worst nightmare.

As I was eat He reached out to the door and locked it up, explaining he didn't like the way his neighbors looked into his room while passing. I bought the story since it wasn't the first time. Just as I took the last spoon of the food, the food entered the wrong track which proceeded with coughing.

He reached out to me with water, and did rob my back. As I dropped the sachet water � he kissed me. With the shock I jumped out but he was prepared for me that day. The door been locked no room for my escape. He was twice myself but that shouldn't be an excuse. The worst of life the food was drugged.

Was only strong to resist for few minutes...he dragged me down. I couldn't shout, I couldn't move. He abused me. He killed me morally. All I ever believed in was washed away by the he I believe would never hurt me....

I left his house that day and couldn't say a word to anyone. What would I say.... That I was raped or that it was even a church brother. I couldn't but become my own shame all by myself.

I know am not the only like this, I know am not the only one ashamed to speak out. Is a painful life sentence and unbearable feeling. I won't be able to forget but I pray someday I will be able to forgive.

#StopTheAbouse #Rape_An_incurable_Wound

1 Share

Re: I Was Never Like This.... by MvpSplendor: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Nicely written.

I truly wish this was not a reality, but it is. undecided
Painful, but I pray u have the strength to pull through in life. undecided
Re: I Was Never Like This.... by Rawmalik: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Wow, this has also happened to a very close friend of mine. Na Wa o this is getting serious
Re: I Was Never Like This.... by AryEmber(f): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2018
I don't even know where to begin, you couldn't say wetin?

(1) (Reply)

Help Am In Love With My Bestie / Today Is My Burthday / VIDEO - EXPOSED, See Crazy Things People Do Online , Watch Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.