Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You (4052 Views)

"...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Masterlover: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “This Way”, They Will Never Like You

Now grab your phone, if possible get it close to your eyes if it’s going to help make what I am about to show you right here and now to sink in.

This one secret of talking to girls that I am about to show you will make girls laughing and practically throwing themselves at you. As in, it will make girls love to be around you till it starts looking like you use jaz or something.

i‘m sure this startegy works because I use it too to do magic to girl’s head – like, I have been using it for over 8 years and it NEVER fails, also, thousands who have laid hands on my book have also strongly given feedbacks that this strategy works. The prettier a girl is and the more classy she is the more likely it is that these secrets will work on her.

With that out of the way – let’s break this down.

This strategy I have been (how I go take put am sef), this strategy I have been hyping here actually has a name – I call it THE JONSE-HUMOUR-SHOCK method

If you want to turn a girl from just a friend to a girl who would practically beg to kiss, what you need is to learn how to communicate with them in this way.

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

I learnt this strategy from a friend back in the university and it works like magic, it's almost scary sometimes.

Here is the principle behind this strategy: Girls are accustomed to guys who try to impress them but when a guy comes up and doesn't try to impress her but instead, jonses her in a funny way she sits up and take notice.

Now think back to that ladies' man you know, that guy that has girls flocking around him. Have you ever gone close to hear how he talks to those girls?

How he doesn't try to be a gentleman around them.
How he is blunt with them.
How he is always jonsing them.

Now, don't get this concept wrong - don't be harsh to women and say bad things to them, that's not what I'm saying.

Instead of saying; "Your hair looks awful".

Say; "Hey, is that the size of your head or is that wig three times bigger than my own head".

Then smile.

The strategy is not to insult her, but to jonse her in such a way that she realizes you don't seem to be under her spell like other guys are.

I have had a very pretty girl ask me out after I kept on telling her that she is too fair for my liking because she reminds me of my granny who I didn't like.

I always made her see I was joking, I wasn't all mean and straight faced but because I said it showed her I wasn't freaked of her looks like other guys.

She would hit me and be like; "you are comparing me to your grandmother. Is she even fine as I am"

Then I will be like; "Before? She, you and smiggle in lords of the ring look alike"

Then I will smile.

One day I told her I can't date her because, even though she was fine, I wasn't attracted to her.

The next day she kissed me.

The more pretty a girl looks the more Jonse-humor-shock will work on her. These types of girls have been so worshiped by guys, so when a guy who doesn't worship them comes along they struggle to impress those guys. That's why you will call this girls fifty times and they won't even call you for once. Instead, they will call one guy who doesn't even look that fine.

Have you noticed how silly in love pretty girl act when they like a guy. And still, that guy don't take them seriously.

If showering praises and compliments on girls makes them fall in love then everybody will have girls chasing after them.

One thing about using this strategy is that it can also make a girl sexually interested in you, as in, using this strategy in a certain way can make a girl want to have sex with you real bad.

I covered exactly how to use the jonse-humour-shock method to make any girl see you as someone she wants to sleep with in my E-book; unlocking the attraction code (See my profile for number to call or the link to get the E-book).

Not everybody who calls will be allowed to get the book, so if my PA refuses to send you details on how to buy the book, please don't feel offended. pirates have really done "strong things" to us and this has made us careful of who we sell the e-book to.

BONUS: Just for buying the book, I will PERSONALLY call you up with my personal number, listen to your problems in relation with girls and give you a 14000 naira worth of practical advice on how to tackle it – TOTALLY FREE

TO get the book, call my PA with the number on profile before 4 pm today. If you pass the voice test details on how to get the book will be sent to you.

My fingers don dey pain me, to be continued abeg...always check up on this thread for more.

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Ahmed0336(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2021
My brother, tell me how to talk to money.

It is known that " NOT HAVING MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL" grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by ITbomb(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Money stop nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by womenareapess: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Masterlover:

Now grab your phone, if possible get it close to your eyes if it’s going to help make what I am about to show you right here and now to sink in.

This one secret of talking to girls that I am about to show you will make girls laughing and practically throwing themselves at you. As in, it will make girls love to be around you till it starts looking like you use jaz or something.

i‘m sure this startegy works because I use it too to do magic to girl’s head – like, I have been using it for over 8 years and it NEVER fails, also, thousands who have laid hands on my book have also strongly given feedbacks that this strategy works. The prettier a girl is and the more classy she is the more likely it is that these secrets will work on her.

This strategy I have been (how I go take put am sef), this strategy I have been hyping here actually has a name – I call it THE JONSE-HUMOUR-SHOCK method

If you want to turn a girl from just a friend to a girl who would practically beg to kiss, what you need is to learn how to communicate with them in this way.

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

I learnt this strategy from a friend back in the university and it works like magic, it's almost scary sometimes.

Here is the principle behind this strategy: Girls are accustomed to guys who try to impress them but when a guy comes up and doesn't try to impress her but instead, jonses her in a funny way she sits up and take notice.

Now think back to that ladies' man you know, that guy that has girls flocking around him. Have you ever gone close to hear how he talks to those girls?

Now, don't get this concept wrong - don't be harsh to women and say bad things to them, that's not what I'm saying.

Say; "Hey, is that the size of your head or is that wig three times bigger than my own head".

Then smile.

The strategy is not to insult her, but to jonse her in such a way that she realizes you don't seem to be under her spell like other guys are.

I have had a very pretty girl ask me out after I kept on telling her that she is too fair for my liking because she reminds me of my granny who I didn't like.

I always made her see I was joking, I wasn't all mean and straight faced but because I said it showed her I wasn't freaked of her looks like other guys.

She would hit me and be like; "you are comparing me to your grandmother. Is she even fine as I am"

Then I will be like; "Before? She, you and smiggle in lords of the ring look alike"

Then I will smile.

One day I told her I can't date her because, even though she was fine, I wasn't attracted to her.

The more pretty a girl looks the more Jonse-humor-shock will work on her. These types of girls have been so worshiped by guys, so when a guy who doesn't worship them comes along they struggle to impress those guys. That's why you will call this girls fifty times and they won't even call you for once. Instead, they will call one guy who doesn't even look that fine.

Have you noticed how silly in love pretty girl act when they like a guy. And still, that guy don't take them seriously.

If showering praises and compliments on girls makes them fall in love then everybody will have girls chasing after them.

One thing about using this strategy is that it can also make a girl sexually interested in you, as in, using this strategy in a certain way can make a girl want to have sex with you real bad.

I covered exactly how to use the jonse-humour-shock method to make any girl see you as someone she wants to sleep with in my E-book; unlocking the attraction code (See my profile for number to call or the link to get the E-book).

Not everybody who calls will be allowed to get the book, so if my PA refuses to send you details on how to buy the book, please don't feel offended. pirates have really done "strong things" to us and this has made us careful of who we sell the e-book to.

BONUS: Just for buying the book, I will PERSONALLY call you up with my personal number, listen to your problems in relation with girls and give you a 14000 naira worth of practical advice on how to tackle it – TOTALLY FREE

TO get the book, call my PA with the number on profile before 4 pm today. If you pass the voice test details on how to get the book will be sent to you.

My fingers don dey pain me, to be continued abeg...always check up on this thread for more.
I bet this guy can't even buy a bag of rice for his mother not talkless buying recharge card for himself undecided

What is profitable on those vagina people? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Masterlover: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Your bet don cast oooo grin grin
womenareapess:
I bet this guy can't even buy a bag of rice for his mother not talkless buying recharge card for himself undecided

What is profitable on those vagina people? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by richysam(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Masterlover:

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

Then smile.

Then I will smile.

you forget say na nairaland you u dey abi?, just prepare yourself to accommodate criticism.....take heart in advance

5 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Boogyman557: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Bigpapi: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Masterlover:

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

Then smile.

Then I will smile.

Please can you rewrite it
U say watin?

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
3 ways on how to make a girls fell in love with you or make them like you
1 give her money
2 continue given her money
3 don't stop given her money

3 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Alphamale101(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Thank God say you no blow the manchi left leg for free with your kalah grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Masterlover: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
I ready for them ooo you think say I dey fear? grin
richysam:
you forget say na nairaland you u dey abi?, just prepare yourself to accommodate criticism.....take heart in advance
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Masterlover: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Until one day she says she no do again abi grin
awesonjr:
3 ways on how to make a girls fell in love with you or make them like you

1 give her money

2 continue given her money

3 don't stop given her money

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Masterlover: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ask Google translator grin
Bigpapi:

Please can you rewrite it
U say watin?
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
After writing all those jargon you expect us to buy from you just to please some vaginarians
Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Masterlover: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Them talk say person wey sick dey see Doctor grin
Santanarhetoric:
After writing all those jargon you expect us to buy from you just to please some vaginarians
Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Truvelisback(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
I did bother to read ur long boring epistle to the end. Getting ladies goes beyound just being a comedian or making her laugh like a jackal. I'm not in anyway say being humorous is not good or doesn't have it's advantage. It does. However, It's abt playing ur card well. If u don't play ur card u well, u may lose her to another guy. Ur No1 aim is to make her fall in love with u. With this, i had the opportunity of having sex with several ladies i have met. Including married ladies but i didn't. As for the married ladies, immidiately i noticed that they are becoming so emotionally attached to me to the point of even having sex with me, i will quickly withdraw my feelings. I no want wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
I did bother to read ur long boring epistle to the end. Getting ladies goes beyound just being a comedian or making her laugh like a jackal. I'm not in anyway say being humorous is not good or doesn't have it's advantage. It does. However, It's abt playing ur card well. If u don't play ur card u well, u may lose her to another guy. Ur No1 aim is to make her fall in love with u. With this, i had the opportunity of having sex with several ladies i have met. Including married ladies but i didn't. As for the married ladies, immidiately i noticed that they are becoming so emotionally attached to me to the point of even having sex with me, i will quickly withdraw my feelings. I no want wahala.
So I'll spend 14k just to know how to please a vaginarian
Na road to SIMPhood be dat

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by makavellidon: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ahmed0336:

the only way to talk to money is 2 go n look for good job

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Truvelisback(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Santanarhetoric:

So I'll spend 14k just to know how to please a vaginarian
Na road to SIMPhood be dat
Op, is a SIMPLe guy. Make him go put him BOOK 4 SHOW GLASS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by dandig(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Brother your mind dey!
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by karkinase(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Masterlover:

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

Then smile.

Then I will smile.

this ur method is outdated and only work on girls of 15yrs….get busy man angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by seanwilliam(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin nairaland is now a dumping site for nonsense .

I just Dey laugh upandan especially when him talk about him PA, the mumu say Not everybody who calls will be allowed to get the book, so if my PA refuses to send you details on how to buy the book, please don't feel offended. pirates have really done "strong things" to us and this has made us careful of who we sell the e-book to.

He come spoil am he say grin,
. BONUS: Just for buying the book, I will PERSONALLY call you up with my personal number, listen to your problems in relation with girls and give you a 14000 naira worth of practical advice on how to tackle it – TOTALLY FREE

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Masterlover:
Until one day she says she no do again abi grin
exactly grin
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by TripleAkutigi: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:

i follow yu talk to mr poster.
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Yungspitta: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Masterlover:

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

Then smile.

Then I will smile.

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2021
You even have PA, Smh.
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by dragnet001: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Lol, so OP dey apply psychology so that people go do panic buy for strategies wey he copyfrom this same nairaland. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You by Rickmann: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Masterlover:

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

Then smile.

Then I will smile.

Nice one bro but this ur hypothesis 'may' only work in a society were ladies understand sarcasm which of course goes with having a good sense of humor , not in Nigeria where we have dumb girls everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

I Wasn't Good Enough For Her / Should I Break Up With This Guy? / Leaked Video Of A School Teacher "Chopping" His Students Surfaces Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.