Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (60659 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
You're the one assuming they are men of God

We humans can't know if someone Is a true man of God or not

That's why it's t better to take it with a grain of salt if someone claims to be a man of God

Do you read the news or do you not see where these self proclaimed men of God go about kidnapping, raping church members, making sex tapes etc

Or was it the devil That made them do it?
OyelakinMayowaT:
Pls mark my word this dddy freeze will regret all these rubbish he has been saying against men of God. Are you the one that called them to Altar. You behave and talk like the Pharisees.
Mind you I have benefitted from tithing and I'm still benefitting from it.

If in your life you are called to be abusing Men of God continue ooo. You will bite your fingers one day.

Which testimony does this daddy freeze have? Your wife left you because you re a homo,
Your life is not a testimony stall.
I thought yoruba clan have respect on how to talk in public, for for you you are a mistake to the Yoruba people.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by OyinO: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Really, tithing works. Daddy Freeze on point.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Iykenuwa(m): 1:20am On Nov 18, 2018
soldadoe:
I feel for my christian friends on this issue! Some say they like paying tithes some say its not in the bible! At the end ...just do what makes u happy! ....pls pple, one thing is that most tithes goes straight into this man of Gods pocket! ...its yours to decide cool cool

That's why they say ignorance is bliss.
This man doesn't have access to church funds. He is not a signatory to any church account.

You guys can keep digging your graves with your mouth sha. We shall see.

Except God did not truly send him.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by AbelALIGBA: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2018
this idiot will die soon...fool
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by soldadoe(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Digging graves with mouth , common bra! Its an opinion! Really!! Dude owns like 4 private jets..only Dangote can equal that! Sch fees and other stuff he does cant get him that! 'truth they say..is bitter' money goes into his pocket! ..Thats my opinion!
Iykenuwa:

That's why they say ignorance is bliss.
This man doesn't have access to church funds. He is not a signatory to any church account.

You guys can keep digging your graves with your mouth sha. We shall see.

Except God did not truly send him.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
udz:

guy u be mumu
Who is this were?
You will surely perish with your daddy freeze
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Iykenuwa(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
soldadoe:
Digging graves with mouth , common bra! Its an opinion! Really!! Dude owns like 4 private jets..only Dangote can equal that! Sch fees and other stuff he does cant get him that! 'truth they say..is bitter' money goes into his pocket! ..Thats my opinion!

Don't revel in your ignorance. The dude Ministry does not have four jets, they are not as wasteful as your government.

Get your facts straight and stop getting news from Social media
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Amaechi5(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mehn this daddy freeze guy no dey tire all.

Learn how to configure http injector for your free browsing through here https://zpykiostech.com/http-injector-settings-config/
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
I tithe because i believe in it. I believe in it because it, actually, works for me. My pastor's decision on how the money is spent is between whoever is concerned and God. It stops being my money the moment i drop it in the box.
If you're still suspecting your pastor on this tithe issue, kuku stop paying it altogether. Besides, most churches account for how the "church money" is spent...At least, my church does.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by DAYOODS(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jakumo:

Go and try to kill the man, if you are so angry that you are begging Sango, the God of Thunder, to kill him. Daddy Freeze will educate you about the physics of ballistics, if you catch my drift.
Na Daddy Freeze dey give you sense abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances In Swimsuit (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.