Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (60652 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by wakaawaka(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2018
YOU KNOW YOU DEY DEFEND "MAN" BY JUDGING ANOTHER RIGHT? "KO KO NOT HED"
uniqueboi:
Sick Freeze. He would face the consequences and it would be glaring for all to see. I've said my own. No "embe side" should mention me

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2018
negbike:

Just as the coward that he is, he has deleted the post from his page
E for leave am as some fools here dey support am.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by wakaawaka(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2018
DUDE MAN WAS CREATED IN GODS LIKENESS. SEE EVERYBODY KITCHEN IS GOD'S STORE ROOM NOT G.O'S.. SEE A GOOD PERSON WITH GOOD HEART WILL MAKE HEAVEN FIRST. A MUSLIM WILL MAKE HEAVEN FIRST. A PROSTITUTE WILL MAKE HEAVEN FIRST BEFORE [b][/b]CHRISTIANS
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Those who give, are blessed. God can never like, he said give and it shall be given back.

If you decide to give to your pastor, fine and good. Remember the Lord said bring yee thy harvest so there will be food in my storeroom. That just the basic logic behind tithing.

It's not a most you give one person 10 percent of your earnings though

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by umama23(f): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2018
chigalakingsley:
Daddy freeze is saying what all christians know but have no guts to voice them. They'll say it's God's grace, but deep down they know it's the tithe and all that.

If you know better, you will reason better
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Kirinwa:

Every church has a management set up to look into that. Its not like worldly company where you receive statement of account or dividend.

Its spiritual, I don't expect a carnally minded man will understand spiritual issues.

You're a sad example of one of the brainwashed. Look at how you defend your exploitation : 'Spiritual, worldly, carnal minded' What rubbish.
When Jesus warned to beware of false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing, what do you think he was talking about ?
Christianity does not mean abandoning logic or common sense.

That's all I have to say.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by longerthroat(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2018
kolafolabi:
I don't support this anymore from Daddy Freeze. He should grow up and respect the Man of God.

man of God abi. Jesus gave food to 5000 men excluding women & children, did he eat first? how many of these pastors care about the welfare of their church members? what happened to AGAPE LOVE?
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Freeze is travelling fast on the road to perdition. It won't be a surprise one day when he will receive angelic slap for all his actions.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Franking: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2018
OliveCynosure:

grin grin grin
Next time, don't go about calling others gullible zombies cos they don't share your opinions. Plus, its actually your rude self that the thunder would fire grin grin

Mumu talking about opinion in religion. The thunder has fired u already. Gullible mumu.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Holuwamanzee(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2018
tithing has never be compulsory but just so u know if u don't give to God then u must give to devil....
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Realsense: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Freeze.. Show us your picture with your ex wife and caption it 'Tithing does not work' . Then I will take you serious.
Yeye day smell.
By their name you can caption their brainless type.

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by kingeorge(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2018
I use to think d guy is intelligent n bold to say things that dat matters but this post is totally irrelevant n childish n dis is second time am seeing him with mumu comment/post. 1st was on wizkid n baby mama Mata.

Those kind comment will never come frm an intelligent person, besides d wise once only talk when need be...

Better get smart n stop talking on useless topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by kingeorge(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Realsense:
Freeze.. Show us your picture with your ex wife and caption it 'Tithing does not work' . Then I will take you serious.
Yeye day smell.
By their name you can caption their brainless type.

U mean like Freeze brain lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Henriekay: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Its is part of our redemption for us to be so blessed by God that people will start to envy us. Renembrr issac in Gen 26:1 downwards. All i see from this guy is envy and it is scriptural allow him he is fulfilling scriptures. Now if u work for an organisation for close to 35years and they pay u very well when u are about to resign. How much more working for God for this number of years. U may not like bishop oyedepo but that man is a blessed man . All u can do is envy this man of God. Happy weeked nairalanders
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by genkins(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Henriekay:
Its is part of our redemption for us to be so blessed by God that people will start to envy us. Renembrr issac in Gen 26:1 downwards. All i see from this guy is envy and it is scriptural allow him he is fulfilling scriptures. Now if u work for an organisation for close to 35years and they pay u very well when u are about to resign. How much more working for God for this number of years. U may not like bishop oyedepo but that man is a blessed man . All u can do is envy this man of God. Happy weeked nairalanders
I knew you cannot substantiate the redemption and blessings story from the new covenant.na old testament you fit see stuff like that.your father that has been working 35 yrs I n Shell,how many private jets does he have? Nigerians ehn,wake up!
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
udz:

Ode
Embe
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Realsense: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
kingeorge:

U mean like Freeze brain lipsrsealed undecided

Gbam
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by xteric: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Freeze upload ur picture 30 years ago let see, if u still remain the same
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2018
The end time is full of Mockers (Jude vs 18). Instead of Freeze to mind his business (be a worker), he is envious of another person. The people who pay those tithes their hands are not TIED.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by ShenTeh(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Sisqoman:
He's right, most woman will bend down to greet their pastor, which they have not bend down to greet their husband since they have married. Who the pastor hep

Very good point.

But excuse me sir, if you are not in control of your marriage or relationship, don't take it out on all 'woman'.

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by masqot(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2018
I can't find tithe written anywhere in the 2nd picture. It's myopic to think I'll believe that. This is 21st century - everything looks better than...
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by movetoca: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Even in their moments of lack they looked happy. I'm not Oyedepo's fan but i just love the chemistry he shares with his lovely wife. I wish them more graceful years.

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Macmoni(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Sisqoman:
He's right, most woman will bend down to greet their pastor, which they have not bend down to greet their husband since they have married. Who the pastor hep
How exactly does diz links to diz post.... U U are fool
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by DeniyiBabasola(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
You need to get your brain examined daddy freezer.
You need to upload your throwback pictures as well.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by mimimile93: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
This man is a big fool

Modified
Some touts dey mention me gringrin una dey craze this morning

Daddy freeze is speaking the truth.

Religious leaders and politicians are the probelms of Africa.

Even the whites who brought in religions don't carry religion for head like gala.

My Oyibo frnd goes to church twice every year yet he is better than all the GOs in Nigeria.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rubbish! Was he expecting them to remain the way they were some years back, was he himself the way he is some years back?

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Aystarz:

From the juvenile responses trailing that post, you'd know that those lambasting Freeze really are no better than he is.
If Jesus were confronted with baseless allegations, would he reply with bitterness and insults? I think not.

Naija Christianity just get as e be.

poo..

those are his ardent supporters simply expressing their disappointment in the childish man's acts just to remain relevant..

freeze has gotten y'all's attention, dats all he wanted.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by udz: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Batam:
Freeze is travelling fast on the road to perdition. It won't be a surprise one day when he will receive angelic slap for all his actions.

guy u be mumu
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Emmagency4real: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Popular OAP daddy freeze who will call known to always teach against Tithing has come for winners church overseer Pastor oyedepo and his wife.

He shared their tjrowback photo with tithing works caption, but nigerians didn't find it funny with him as they blast him for abusing the man of God.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tithing-works-daddy-freeze-diss-pastor-oyedepo-and-wife-with-throwback-photos/

well it seems you all don't know the importance of tithing before you speak or react to anything that as to do with religion you ought to be careful and do your own findings...... I don't blame freeze cause he has not done his findings please go to this books and you all will know the important of tithing Gen 28:20-22, Number 18:20:32 and also deuteronomy it writing all over the bible and you all can also Google it....stop using your technology for insignificant purposes.......SHALOM
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Olumeme: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
I dont even believe God exists, but this is the height stupidity by freeze. He has preached and we have heard, people who want to listen had listen. Posting their pictures in this manner is an insult. Even me, people laugh at me when they see my old pictures, lots have changed and I don't collect tithe
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Anonymous4: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
He's an ignorant.. I'm not a Christian but if he knows the story of the man.. He won't be saying such this man is rich before having a church
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Daddy freeze actually has a point!!!

Pastors are always like you are giving to God bla bla bla
But you actually giving to man

You Could argue that it's used to develop the church, but that's not very true
Most of the tithes are used to pay the pastors . And usually when there is a church project they'll ask members to donate money again.

IMO tithing is not necessary, most pastors will refer to the Old Testament to backup their point.forgetting Christianity is based on Jesus's teaching and not that of the old days

Most Nigerian pastors only use that as an excuse to make more money

I went to a redeem school, I could see first hand how those people extract money from people
In my school for every fellowship there's always tithe and offering - digging deep, Sunday service, special service etc....

They'll always complain when people don't give tithe (LMAO) theyll now say one bible verse about stealing God's money to scare people

They actually perched that people that don't give tithe will go to hell (without any evidence in the Bible)

They are always like "you are giving to God not man" which is untrue, unless the pastors are God
This false pretense is what annoys me

Questioning what happens with tithes was almost like a taboo
Nobody wanted to talk about it
Everyone knows that's how pastors get thier money they keep deceiving themselves that's it's God's grace

And the worst part is that the tithes are invested into things members will have to pay for
My school was fucking expensive and it was obviously built from tithe Money

The sad part is that poor Nigerians fall into their traps

Pastors are always like "if you want God to bless you with money, pay like someone that has money "

Which means if you can only afford to give tithe of 100 that if you give tithe of# 10000 God will bless you

Various Nigerians will do that not knowing they are wasting time and money

What pastors dont tell you is that if you're not born again, tithing won't have any impact on your life

If you're not born again and you pay tithes it's not different from not paying tithe or offering. Cause God won't even accept offering of a sinner

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.