Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (60654 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by OyelakinMayowaT(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Pls mark my word this dddy freeze will regret all these rubbish he has been saying against men of God. Are you the one that called them to Altar. You behave and talk like the Pharisees.
Mind you I have benefitted from tithing and I'm still benefitting from it.

If in your life you are called to be abusing Men of God continue ooo. You will bite your fingers one day.

Which testimony does this daddy freeze have? Your wife left you because you re a homo,
Your life is not a testimony stall.
I thought yoruba clan have respect on how to talk in public, for for you you are a mistake to the Yoruba people.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by okekefabi(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2018
This man called Daddy Freeze or freezer is just a big for nothing.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by OliveCynosure(f): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Franking:

Thunder will fire u, Ur thief of a bishop and ur father. Ur father and mother are slaves.

grin grin grin
Next time, don't go about calling others gullible zombies cos they don't share your opinions. Plus, its actually your rude self that the thunder would fire grin grin
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Wesely01(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Popular OAP daddy freeze who will call known to always teach against Tithing has come for winners church overseer Pastor oyedepo and his wife.

He shared their tjrowback photo with tithing works caption, but nigerians didn't find it funny with him as they blast him for abusing the man of God.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tithing-works-daddy-freeze-diss-pastor-oyedepo-and-wife-with-throwback-photos/

Show is your own picture when you were in school mr man
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by negbike(f): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2018
He's no hero. He's a coward who uses controversy to make money. You are just too blind to see that. He's seeking revenge from whovever he feels hurt him in church and you all are blind to foolishly follow him.

quote author=Jakumo post=73041849]Some of the greatest acts of humanitarian compassion have been inspired by religious conviction, BUT in Nigeria, religious leaders devote their persuasive powers to the task of separating members of their gullible flocks, from their hard-earned money, under the guise of needing that money to pay off Jeeesus, for divine favors rendered or expected.

Daddy Freeze is one of the most courageous and daring public figures in contemporary Nigeria, in that the man publicly calls out Nigeria's money-grubbing pastors, for their greed, deception and materialistic obsessions, all of which impoverish their flocks of gullible worshipers.

That said, Daddy Freeze should beef up his security detail, to protect himself from kidnappers and murderers that could easily be hired by Nigeria's billionaire church leaders, who are all NO different from criminal gang leaders, when it comes to the way perceived enemies could be liquidated by force of arms.

When a Nigerian religious zealot screeches that God will judge someone they regard as an enemy of their pastor, a direct death threat must be implied, because such brainwashed people are indeed prone to spontaneous violence and murder, in their self-assigned roles as armed enforcers working for the church to kill its most prominent critics.

Daddy Freeze is a very brave man, but like all who break the Mafia's "Omerta" code of silence, he must understand that he is also a marked man, who many a jet-setting Nigerian miracle pastor would just LOVE to have killed in gruesome fashion, after which much crowing and jubilation about "God's judgement" would ensue among the tithe-paying flock of naive punters who regard such pastors as demigods in their own right. [/quote]
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Franking: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Remove tithe and offering and see if anybody will open a church and claim to be a pastor. David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilomen, TB Joshua, etc are the biggest thieves ever. I hope they will pray to their God to punish me. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Those who give, are blessed. God can never like, he said give and it shall be given back.

If you decide to give to your pastor, fine and good. Remember the Lord said bring yee thy harvest so there will be food in my storeroom. That just the basic logic behind tithing.

It's not a most you give one person 10 percent of your earnings though
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by okekefabi(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2018
This man called Daddy Freeze or freezer is just a big for nothing. Always looking for trouble and seeking for attention.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Aystarz:

From the juvenile responses trailing that post, you'd know that those lambasting Freeze really are no better than he is.
If Jesus were confronted with baseless allegations, would he reply with bitterness and insults? I think not.

Naija Christianity just get as e be.
No real Christians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2018
the replies here tells u why africans are poor and will remain poor. can we stop all this "dont insult men of god" and instead face the bitter truth?
i attended a redeem church because of one yansh i was eying there. to my suprise, i noticed the pastor of that small branch of less than 50 members but still sends a weekly money from the church to the overseers account. man this is stupid. even if god comes down to ask me, i will tell him this is s stupid law. this church is a church where 97% are students and normal people trying to make ends meet. for the overseers to be collect money that this small church is suppose to use for upkeep and for the pastor to feed and do other things is pure wickedness. this same shit happends to winers and christ embassy too. please lets always call a spade a spade.
yes the bible said bring 10% of your income or what ever you want to call it to the house of god so that they priest will have something to feed but that was then. then the priest was not as rich as adeboye or oyedepo. if god knew that there where as rich as adeboye or oyedepo, he will have asked the priest to give out 50% of his riches to the poor congregation. if we must follow laws of the bible, then lets follow all of the laws. lets also follow the law that says those that have should give to those that do not have. these scm pastors only choose the laws that favours them and concentrate on then. useless yahoo boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Giving is an essential part of Christianity and scriptures my only issue with modern day pastors is adopting tithing as a law rather than voluntary.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Jakumo(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2018
OyelakinMayowaT:
Pls mark my word this dddy freeze will regret all these rubbish he has been saying against men of God. Are you the one that called them to Altar. You behave and talk like the Pharisees.

If in your life you are called to be abusing Men of God continue ooo. You will bite your fingers one day.

Which testimony does this daddy freeze have? Your wife left you because you re a homo,
I thought yoruba clan have respect on how to talk in public, for for you you are a mistake to the Yoruba people.

You sound like a brainwashed church enforcer who would volunteer, or has been assigned a contract to KILL critics of Nigeria's scam churches, who are merely exercising their right to free speech.

If you are so desperate to silence Daddy Freeze by murdering him, go and try your luck and see what happens when the man exercises his own right to self-defense, and lights your asz up like the 4th of July.

2 Likes

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by charidot(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2018
This is exactly how a man behaves when his soul is lost
Praizeupdates:
Popular OAP daddy freeze who will call known to always teach against Tithing has come for winners church overseer Pastor oyedepo and his wife.

He shared their tjrowback photo with tithing works caption, but nigerians didn't find it funny with him as they blast him for abusing the man of God.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tithing-works-daddy-freeze-diss-pastor-oyedepo-and-wife-with-throwback-photos/

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2018
negbike:
He's no hero. He's a coward who uses controversy to make money. You are just too blind to see that. He's seeking revenge from whovever he feels hurt him in church and you all are blind to foolishly follow him.

quote author=Jakumo post=73041849]Some of the greatest acts of humanitarian compassion have been inspired by religious conviction, BUT in Nigeria, religious leaders devote their persuasive powers to the task of separating members of their gullible flocks, from their hard-earned money, under the guise of needing that money to pay off Jeeesus, for divine favors rendered or expected.

Daddy Freeze is one of the most courageous and daring public figures in contemporary Nigeria, in that the man publicly calls out Nigeria's money-grubbing pastors, for their greed, deception and materialistic obsessions, all of which impoverish their flocks of gullible worshipers.

That said, Daddy Freeze should beef up his security detail, to protect himself from kidnappers and murderers that could easily be hired by Nigeria's billionaire church leaders, who are all NO different from criminal gang leaders, when it comes to the way perceived enemies could be liquidated by force of arms.

When a Nigerian religious zealot screeches that God will judge someone they regard as an enemy of their pastor, a direct death threat must be implied, because such brainwashed people are indeed prone to spontaneous violence and murder, in their self-assigned roles as armed enforcers working for the church to kill its most prominent critics.

Daddy Freeze is a very brave man, but like all who break the Mafia's "Omerta" code of silence, he must understand that he is also a marked man, who many a jet-setting Nigerian miracle pastor would just LOVE to have killed in gruesome fashion, after which much crowing and jubilation about "God's judgement" would ensue among the tithe-paying flock of naive punters who regard such pastors as demigods in their own right.
You just reminded me of Mario Puzo. I doubt any of these pastors wanna kill him, u can't compare d Italian code of silence with this one biko.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Jakumo(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
the replies here tells u why africans are poor and will remain poor. can we stop all this "dont insult men of god" and instead face the bitter truth?
i attended a redeem church because of one yansh i was eying there. to my suprise, i noticed the pastor of that small branch of less than 50 members but still sends a weekly money from the church to the overseers account. man this is stupid. even if god comes down to ask me, i will tell him this is s stupid law. this church is a church where 97% are students and normal people trying to make ends meet. for the overseers to be collect money that this small church is suppose to use for upkeep and for the pastor to feed and do other things is pure wickedness. this same shit happends to winers and christ embassy too. please lets always call a spade a spade.
yes the bible said bring 10% of your income or what ever you want to call it to the house of god so that they priest will have something to feed but that was then. then the priest was not as rich as adeboye or oyedepo. if god knew that there where as rich as adeboye or oyedepo, he will have asked the priest to give out 50% of his riches to the poor congregation. if we must follow laws of the bible, then lets follow all of the laws. lets also follow the law that says those that have should give to those that do not have. these scm pastors only choose the lwas that favours them and concentrate on then. useless yahoo boys

Ha ha you is da man. The quest for yansh has taken many a man deep into the belly of the tiger, so I congratulate you on your dedication to the task at hand. Man must yansh, even if to say na for inside church de ting dey.

It is always good to see a person finally wake up from their stupor, and realize that Nigerian churches are no different from the Italian Mafia. It is, and has always been, about the money, for Nigerian churches, and their jet-riding pastors.

3 Likes

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Hoodbilonia: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2018
since 2years till now
hw much have u made
why are u so dull
nobody will fall for u dull scams
u go create acct pa
odeh
Wilson5986:
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by StPete: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
This man is a big fool

And you are the bigger foool
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by DAYOODS(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2018
This Daddy Freeze is a bastard ,I once criticized him he blocked me on Instagram . I now know it is truly finished for him and thunder that will strike him is doing press up. Meanwhile I'm still coming for diamond Bank for Illegal deduction of money from my bank .
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by teecode45(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2018
...Its my new dawn era!!!....
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Jakumo(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2018
DAYOODS:
This Daddy Freeze is a bastard ,I once criticized him he blocked me on Instagram . I now know it is truly finished for him and thunder that will strike him is doing press up. Meanwhile I'm still coming for diamond Bank for Illegal deduction of money from my bank .

Go and try to kill the man, if you are so angry that you are begging Sango, the God of Thunder, to kill him. Daddy Freeze will educate you about the physics of ballistics, if you catch my drift.

1 Like

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
yes the bible said bring 10% of your income or what ever you want to call it to the house of god so that they priest will have something to feed but that was then. then the priest was not as rich as adeboye or oyedepo. if god knew that there where as rich as adeboye or oyedepo, he will have asked the priest to give out 50% of his riches to the poor congregation. if we must follow laws of the bible, then lets follow all of the laws. lets also follow the law that says those that have should give to those that do not have. these scm pastors only choose the laws that favours them and concentrate on then. useless yahoo boys
You are totally right.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by teecode45(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
ugly man
wtf
fake ass pastors evrywhr
ugly man
winners always talk abt money
money
and money
bastard church
i was at sapele road the other day on wed or thurs evening feklowship shiit by winners at sapele road
all these pussy cats be talking abt is money
money and money.with fake testimonies and shiiit
at the end they all stood up to take some fake ass communion and shiit
it disgusts me men
fuc
all churches now want money
I pity you and ur generations to come!!!....smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Mysselff2: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Internet warriors really came hard for Freeze this time around.I guess they're tired of his hypocrisy and envious rants
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Toblesh(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Sisqoman:
He's right, most woman will bend down to greet their pastor, which they have not bend down to greet their husband since they have married. Who the pastor hep

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Kirinwa: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Codebrain727236: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Vado(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2018
This lil boy Freeze should give it a rest already. A pastor will say a prayer over his tombstone in the end.
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Kirinwa: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Wilson5986:

This mofo is a scammer. See what he posts when you request for games.

Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by LucifersPreeq: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2018
OyelakinMayowaT:

he'll bite his fingers one day because he's saying the truth biased gullible people like you know but can't say?
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by kpofkpof: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2018
MrGist:
WATCH FULL VIDEO >>> HERE

Watch the video Here indeed! Abeg which video? Video of Nigerians blasting freeze?

Find better ways to lure people to your blog!
Re: "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos by Kirinwa: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The question is not how many times the members pay but hope much and with what accountability ? You have just demonstrated my first point.

Every church has a management set up to look into that. Its not like worldly company where you receive statement of account or dividend.

Its spiritual, I don't expect a carnally minded man will understand spiritual issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) / 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.