Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (42188 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Teejay13(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2018
HP Envy m4 Notebook PC 15.6"

Note: One of the keyboard keys is out, but does not affect the performance of the keyboard.see image for more details.

| HDD : 500GB | Ram: 4GB | Processor type : Intel(R) core i5-3210M | Processor speed : 2.50GHz | 3 USB | HDMI | thumb print | keyboard light | Battery : 5-6 Hours |
Price : 60,000 | speaker by Beats audio |

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by NessaBoo(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Rumicarter:

That's why she doesn't attend functions. Before she opened her Lekki office, all she does is stay at home. She'll dress up, take photos in front of her gate and go back inside. People hate her in real life, same with Wendy Wiliams too. You need to see Wendy Williams' bodyguards, they follow her everywhere, stay with her in the audience during her show sef.
When a make a career talk smack about people, always remember Karma.

Wendy is just another gossip mongering hateful person, always critical of black people, even went as far as dissing queen bee...I remember when rumors of her husband having a decade long side chick hit the net, she almost lost her sanity. Karma is such a biitch, and Linda is about to get a dose of her own medicine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Hassan88(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Pentools:
Who be abach bikonu
One of the Nigerian authors of pain...

Keep quiet Son
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by psalmistkakah(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Somebody just abacha my money grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by WaffenSS(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2018
wingmanII:

Yes she does. Want some? Depraved ugly monkey.

Well, you a Igbo.

So it's a waste of time regarding your existence as anything beyond a momentary error of nature.

No wonder you're a maggot, seeking succor from Linda's smelly puussyyy.

And as I always say, there's no conversation between men and maggots.

Now,

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by femi4: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2018
ajebuter:
Women......

We are our own worst foe..

So pathetic, both of them..
Choose today whom you support
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by freshvine(f): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Tobi0123:

Lol..I guess you didn't read well or you just jumped in to support her...she was also accused of intellectual theft and she didn't deny the claims

Did you read also where linda accused her of same crime?

Do You know that there's a blogger that duplicates nairaland front page news item and pays it viewers and contributors alike?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by EarthXmetahuman: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
I don't really understand why they really feel bitter towards Linda.
That lady is doing her job,she runs a gossip blog for crying out loud.
If you feel u are getting too exposed for ur evil, then do good things only.

Note:I'm not supporting her, I'm just says she's doing her work.
yeah. Job of stealing content without royalty or acknowledgement.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by andycom(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

wow, I can't imaging someone saying these about Linda the devil herself. don't worry try and get famous so you'll feel her devastating fake gossip
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Agentalet54: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Na waoh even abacha dauther even don join for d drama

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Homguy(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Slikbae:
Excuse you. Linda does not write horribly.
She writes the truth. The cold bitter truth that everyone hates.
how much does she pay you per post? Speak up!

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by kullozone(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Receiving insults is a direct consequence of her job... so make she manage the insults like that or quit the jobsmiley

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2018
WaffenSS:

Well, you a Igbo.

So it's a waste of time regarding your existence as anything beyond a momentary error of nature.

No wonder you're a maggot, seeking succor from Linda's smelly puussyyy.

And as I always say, there's no conversation between men and maggots.

Now,
I want succor from your mother's smelly pussy. Born throw-way like you.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Ryabcool:
if you insulted Kemi when she was spreading this same 'gossip' on her blog about Linda, then you're a hypocrite.

Sorry, I never did.

They should just take her to court already so she will be tamed.

They should stop coming here to cause nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Which work? Who appointed her to be prying into people's privacy in order to garner hits to her site that would culminate into a swelling account balance?

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by sammyj: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
912:

have you paid for your father's sins? ode
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by djoey89: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Aunty, do you even understand what is the riff about here?. stella did an exclusive interview and linda posted it on her blog without giving credit.... read about plagiarism and come back to your post and read it again.. how do you feel?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by berbz(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2018
psychologist:
This Linda own gon is becoming to much
First exposed instablog owner face
2, publish someone brain work without due acknowledgement angry
bro that's the logic of her wealth... Once u people talked about her.. her riches become surplus
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

what is I am just says?fine you no fine, English you no sabi mtcheeeeew
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by DCONE1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

I'm supporting stella I feel like insulting you for you stupid unreasonable comment....you are a foolish fool I thinks your thinking faculty is filled with toilet urin water.
How can you support evil and think you are making sense
A mad person is more intelligent than you.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
DCONE1:
I'm supporting stella I feel like insulting you for you stupid unreasonable comment....you are a foolish fool I thinks your thinking faculty is filled with toilet urin water.
How can you support evil and think you are making sense
A mad person is more intelligent than you.

You didn't say anything. You just sounded so unreasonable, didn't they teach you to make a point without insults?? By the way, what do you mean by "foolish fool"? Lawd!!!

Pls go bk to school.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
what is I am just says?fine you no fine, English you no sabi mtcheeeeew

Lol. Beauty? Really?
Trust me u wouldn't say that if u knew me.

And about ur correction,if you were wise urself u would have known it was a mistake.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Pentools(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
djshevytee:

Abacha is far better than all this democracy Presidents

You might be right, but I won't be surprised to see peeps like you celebrate boogharia after may 2019 when he must have left for daura.

That's typically Nigerian, they love you when you're gone
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Juliearth(f): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Is running a gossip blog a yardstick to plagiarise?

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Juliearth(f): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Feel better how? Only in Nigeria will someone be tagged bitter for exposing an evil act.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by DCONE1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

You didn't say anything. You just sounded so unreasonable, didn't they teach you to make a point without insults??

Go bk to school.
You said " If you feel u are getting too exposed for ur evil, then do good things only.
Who do you think is being exposed here for stealing ? Linda of course she stole Stella's intellectual property now use your head to think btw the two of them ...who do you feel is evil and should do good? ..is it Stella or linda ......you see why I insulted you angry
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Juliearth(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

She should then take her to court.
Or those accusing her of defamation should do same too.
I really don't see a need for all these childish buhaha on social media.

I'm really not in support, they should just take her to court.She should be restricted in doing some stuffs.

Till that is done,she will remain that way.

Our legal system is not sound Mbok. Taking her to court won't bring about justice. For all I know, Linda would bribe her way through the whole process. The best revenge is this(giving the sperm thief a taste of her own poison)

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by enemyofprogress: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Lol. Beauty? Really?
Trust me u wouldn't say that if u knew me.

And about ur correction,if you were wise urself u would have known it was a mistake.

abeg comot, olodo rabata
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Juliearth:

Is running a gossip blog a yardstick to plagiarise?

Gossip has never bin a good thing.
Do u smile when ur neighbors gossip about u?
Now imagine who makes a living out of it.

I feel they should take her to court if what she's saying about them is false. That way she wud be tamed,the usually way of coming here to rant won't change her.

Except ofcourse she's saying the truth.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg comot, olodo rabata

grin grin grin

Angry Nigerian,no be me do u.
Go hold Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.