Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1373 Views)

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Emarex: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Emarex: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: . by Emarex: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: . by MANGAM(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2018
so natural
Re: . by WinningEleven(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: . by Eberechi24(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2018
I really love the shots. It very simple but creative.
Writing stories with shots
Re: . by Foodforthought: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Nobody should say Olympus has fallen, it was never standing. Nice shot
Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Somebody's pre wedding pictures na im u come take dey do dis nonsense dey claim natural.... These pictures have circulated the net earlier this year, it was even posted on Nairaland here...
all these Nairalanders xev

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Beautiful
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry

One of the sane, responsible, cool, mature, calm, well mannered and nice man gone.

That babe get.... lipsrsealed . Nice shots.
Re: . by richidinho(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
cry cry cry cry cry

One of the sane, responsible, cool, mature, calm, well mannered and nice man gone.

That babe get.... lipsrsealed . Nice shots.

I'm still single baby
Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Somebody's pre wedding pictures na im u come take dey do dis nonsense dey claim natural.... These pictures have circulated the net earlier this year, it was even posted on Nairaland here...
all these Nairalanders xev

They aren't pre wedding photos...
Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
richidinho:

I'm still single baby
Lol grin cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
richidinho:

I'm still single baby
Lol grin cheesy
Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Blood of ikenga!!!!!

Who get that babe number, or ig handle or twitter handle, or facebook username, or house address, or bbm pin, or bank account details, or LGA certificate. Or eskimi account or 2go account or passport or anything at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

They aren't pre wedding photos...
What story did you think was behind the concept of the whole pictures from the first to the last?? U wish I can actually get the real link to the original post and story of these pictures, old pictures BTW, like I said, earlier this year
Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
kiddoiLL:
What story did you think was behind the concept of the whole pictures from the first to the last?? U wish I can actually get the real link to the original post and story of these pictures, old pictures BTW, like I said, earlier this year

Look at these...they aren't pre wedding photos...just pictures from a photographer who uses pictures to tell stories...

(1) (Reply)

I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away / Download Album. Syd Fin Full Direct / Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.