Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses (1416 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Three men who have been having sex with horses, goats, cows and dogs over a five-year period has been jailed for up to 41 years.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, had sex with 12 animals in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.

According to WJAC, all three were sentenced to 20 to 41-year in a state prison with additional probation.

Brubaker, Wallace, and Measnikoff, were charged with having sexual intercourse with at least nine female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs.

A teenage boy who also lived at makeshift farm in Munson was reportedly forced to help the defendants restrain the animals while they committed the acts.

When interviewed by police, Brubaker admitted having sex with every female horse on the farm, as well as a goat, a cow and his dog at least once a day for around four of five years, the police report states.

According to the report, Measnikoff said he had intercourse with the horses several times a week, but not the dogs.

See The Photo Below:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/3-men-jailed-for-41-year-for-having-sex-with-dogs-cows-goats-and-horses/

1 Share

Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by Harrymig1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
The end is here
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by daddytime(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
They really had a great time over the years with their family members.

They look very much like the aforementioned animals.
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by lilianofentse(f): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Arsenal fans grin
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by Joshmodest(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
21-40 years for what rape ? or sleeping with thier own animals adontbelieve it ....
in a country where same sex relationships is allowed and a child is free to tell his parents. whether to call him he / she , irrespective of their gender !!!
They chose to be mad , and these guys took it a level never envisaged ....
How is it a crime ? abeg free guys let them go and continue knacking thier animals , abi is it your animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by ojun50(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
Arsenal fans grin
yeeesssss ke
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Harrymig1:
The end is here

True! cry
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
daddytime:
They really had a great time over the years with their family members.

They look very much like the aforementioned animals.

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by khiaa(f): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nigerian women, these are the better options you seek. grin grin grin These are your Oyinbo KINGS. They are so romantic. grin And to think, people get mad when I call them Neanderthals. They are only being true to who their DNA says they are so I don't hate on them, they are doing what is natural for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by khiaa(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
21-40 years for what rape ? or sleeping with thier own animals adontbelieve it ....
in a country where same sex relationships is allowed and a child is free to tell his parents. whether to call him he / she , irrespective of their gender !!!
How is it a crime ? abeg free guys let them go and continue knacking thier animals , abi is it your animal

You don't understand, in America animals have more human rights than black people. To abuse, an animal is an abomination but you can beat the crap out of minorities every day, all day.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
Arsenal fans grin

Since when?
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joshmodest:

Say what you know.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by lilianofentse(f): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Since when?
ion get u
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:
Nigerian women, these are the better options you seek. grin grin grin These are your Oyinbo KINGS. They are so romantic. grin And to think, people get mad when I call them Neanderthals. They are only being true to who their DNA says they are so I don't hate on them, they are doing what is natural for them.

Just imagine.. Continue to vomit nonsense wink
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by Joshmodest(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

You don't understand, in America animals have more human rights than black people. To abuse, an animal is an abomination but you can beat the crap out of minorities every day, all day.
I feel you bro ..
i saw a clip of a crocodile that attacked a young boy security operatives that were there , in a bid to rescue the boy brought out the crocodile untouched !!!
But the black man who shot people randomly at a club in Orlando 4 or 5 years ago was killed on sight !!!
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by khiaa(f): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Just imagine.. Continue to vomit nonsense wink

Every word I typed is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joshmodest:

I feel you bro ..
i saw a clip of a crocodile that attacked a young boy security operatives that were there , in a bid to rescue the boy brought out the crocodile untouched !!!
But the black man who shot people randomly at a club in Orlando 4 or 5 years ago was killed on sight !!!

I'm a woman. smiley When a white is involved in the shooting they try everything to make sure he/she is taken alive but blacks and Hispanics can't be that blessed. With us, it's shoot when you see the color of our skin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

Every word I typed is true.

grin grin grin grin

Just continue ok
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

I'm a woman. smiley

Really? wink
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by Joshmodest(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

I'm a woman. smiley
I'm deeply sorry , I didn't check the moniker well ... accept my apologies ma !
Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by khiaa(f): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joshmodest:

I'm deeply sorry , I didn't check the moniker well ...
accept my apologies ma !

It's all good. wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Men Jailed For Having Sex With Dogs, Cows, Goats And Horses by lalasticlala(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2019

(1)

The Real Meaning Of "For Better For Worse" / Nigeria Vs South Africa Dissing Zone � / Got Cheated By A Lady Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.